The mobile world is a part of our lifestyle, we can’t take it unseen or use one device all the time. You might have much familiarity with your iOS device and also you may be gotten lots of tips and tricks of it and you have done lots of things and now you’re tired of it and want to change device. So, if you are an iOS user and want to switch to an Android device, of course, you’ll need to have your whole data into your new phone. The way you are searching for how you to transfer data from your old iOS devices to a new Android device then you have come to the right place, so lets begin.
Smart Switch is an Android app that gives the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more from an old device to your new Galaxy device .It helps you to find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google PlayStore. It led you to transfer your content into two ways, whether you transfer from an Android to Android or iOS to Android.
- Wireless device to device transfer
- Wired transfer
- Wired transfer from your iOS device to Android.
- Import from iCloud
Also it is limited content transfer supported for iOS 9: Contacts, Calendar, Photos, and Videos. You can transfer your Data like Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only). You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
Transfer Data from iOS to Android
Before getting started, install Smart Switch on your phone from here and launch it when installed.
1. Connect the both devices, iOS with Android device via an OTG Cable and USB Cable of the iOS device. When connected then on Android device double tap on Smart Switch to open.
Note: When you double tapped on Smart Switch then on your iOS device tap Trust when the pop appears.
2. Select your contents to transfer from your iOS device to Android device and click Transfer.
3. When the transferring finished, you’ll see the content transferred page, just click on Close App.
4. Ok, after the app close goto the gallery and see the contents there.
That’s all about transfer data fro iOS to Android. We won’t ignore your any suggestion, idea or feedback, just put a comment below.