If you’re an Android user and want to transfer data to iPhone(iOS) then you’ve come to the right place. Actually, this might be difficult for some users to transfer their data from one mobile platform to another, but don’t worry I’ve got the easiest way to transfer your data from old Android smartphone to a new iPhone or iPad. You can move your data like messages, contacts, Google account, and camera roll via the first Apple’s Android app, Move to iOS. It made the process very easy and quick, it just transfer the contents that is mention above and it can’t transfer your music, password or applications of your Android phone.
Move to iOS
(Move to iOS) It transfers your data securely within a few steps from Android to iPhone or iPad. Now you can migrate your content automatically and very easily from your Android device to iOS via Move to iOS app available on PlayStore, and no need to save your stuff elsewhere before switching from Android. It supports phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or later and can transfer data to devices running iOS 9 or higher like the followings.
Here’s what you need:
- iOS 9 or later
- iPhone 5 or later
- iPad 4th generation or later
- Android version 4.0 or later
- iPod touch 6th generation
Transfer Data from Android to iOS Via Move to iOS
- Before beginning, you need to download and install Move to iOS from your device Google Play Store or you can download it from here and also make sure that wifi is on in your Android device.
- When you finished all settings on your Android device then come to the iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset >Reset all content and settings it will erase all your content and when the resetting finished, you’ll have the option to transfer data from Android to iOS.
1. When the resetting finished on iPhone(iOS) then set up your iPhone or iPad as normal until you reach to Apps & Data page, select Move Data from Android and click Continue. Now on your Android device, open Move to iOS app and click Next.
3. Now on the iPhone, you’ll see a code on the screen and write down the code on your Android phone.
4. After entering the code, your Android phone will be connected to the iPhone or iPad through a wifi hotspot connection. As you see the contents on your Android phone like Google Accounts, Messages, Contacts, Camera roll, you can mark the contents you want to transfer and click Next . By clicking next, your files will start transferring from Android to iOS.
5. When the transferring successfully finished, open up your iPhone and you can see the contents like: here I have transferred messages and contacts so you can transfer other files & data from Android to iOS.
Ok, that’s all. If you want more articles like this follow our articles, like share and subscribe to our newsletter.
9 replies on “How to Transfer Data from Android to iOS?”
This is a good article for all great article….
Thanks for your appreciating!
You can use share it to transfer data from android to ios devices.
Yes, thats true.
Whether you are smartphone user or computer user, can quickly transfer large files to another device using Shareit app. The app is compatible with all latest OS and allows you sharing documents, music and videos. You can follow several important links.
If someone wants to transfer huge date from his PC to mobile, then Shareit might be one of the biggest source. I’ve using for a long time and it works nicely without any interruption.
That’s awesome, we will provide an article according to your comment. Thanks for your suggestion.
this was really helpfull and informative article.nice job
I am going to share it with my friends.