Google has added a new feature Factory Reset Protection(FRP) in March 2015 to Android devices with 5.1 version of Android which is Lolipop and later versions. The Factory Reset Protection(FRP) becomes a very serious problem for the Android users as the Apple’s iCloud lock has become a huge problem for Apple users. These are basically meant to keep off from being stolen or lost the device. Some users may not know about this feature while they factory reset but after the process they realize it. If they remember the Google account and password, simply they can access to their phone but if it’s forgotten so they need to know how to bypass Google account verification.
The Device protection is a new security feature in Android devices which prevent an unknown person from accessing to the device. If he tries to wipe all the data from the device then the device will require previous Google account to setup device. This security protection can become your enemy or either become your friend, it depends on you. However, everything causes a problem but there will be a solution for that and now you don’t need to worry about your device because this trick can make a better effect. Slidesync app for PC
Must-See: How to Reset Forgotten Android Password Without Losing Data.
Bypass Google Account Verification (FRP) Via SideSync
Bypassing Google account verification through sidesync is a short way to terminate previous Gmail. SideSync is a great tool to share screen and data between your device and PC. It helps you to bypass Google account verification, we send the file to device from PC and SideSync get us to access the file and reset successfully.
To bypass the verification we’ll need two files: SideSync & Quick Shortcut Maker.
1. Download and install SideSync on your PC.
2. Download the APK file for your device to bypass the Google account verification through. Quick Shortcut Maker is an APk file that we need it in our mission, so just download it.
3. Connect your device to your PC. When it’s connected send the APK file(Quick Shortcut Maker) to your device.
4. While your device is connected, you see a pop-up message on your device screen, double tap on Galaxy Apps.
5. Tap on Search and search ES File Explorer. your device will require Galaxy apps Account, if got it already so sign in and download the file or if you don’t, create a new one. When the download is completed open it.
6. Now find the APK(Quick Shortcut Maker) file that you’ve sent it before to your device. Install it, when the installation is done don’t tap on done, tap on Open.
7. When you opened the Quick Shortcut Maker, search on the search bar of it Google Account Manager. It’ll appear then tap on that.
8. Now tap on the fifth one ( Google Account Manager).
9. Press and hold on Try section.
10. Tap on three virtual dots at the top corner then it says Browser Sign-in. Tap it.
11. Now Enter a new Gmail then get back to the Verification section then you’ll see it’s added.
12. Congratulation you did it.
I recommend to remember or note down your Google account password which is very risky. Feel free to ask us if you have any question.
See next: How to Update Samsung ROM/Firmware Via Odin? (Flash Samsung
Searches related to bypass google verification
how to bypass google verification code
bypass google phone verification
how to bypass google verification on alcatel one touch
bypass google activation
bypass google account without otg
how to bypass google verification on samsung galaxy s7
how to bypass google verification
bypass google account 2017
22 replies on “Bypass Google Account Verification (FRP) Correctly”
Do you have one for the new security patch. Sidesync won’t pop up and I can transfer over the apk
I have tried it several times but my account was not successfully added. Please help me out. Im using Samsung Galaxy j7-00H
my phone is Huwei p9 lite. I came upto this final account manager step. But there is a error on type e mail and password. Coukd you please tell a way to by pass type email and password in google account manager?
i have a zte zmax pro wiith frp lock i need to get it off can you help firstname.lastname@example.org
i have a note 4 910a frp trigger do to an unauthorized reset Samsung account bye pass is what i need to accomplish
I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaa :*
Works like charm (^_^) lenovo phap…many thanks
I have galaxy grand prime 4g, I tried several time this method but i can’t find the Google account manager with text “type email & password” it show error ,
frp-android.blogspot.com Get free tool
Step 4 is none existent, there is no any pop-up message on when the device is connected – Mobicel Trendy
I never thought by passing google account coul be this simple. It didn’t even take me a minute. Thanks so much.
I feel like I can take on de world noe. Thanks so much man
Thanks, I did with my samsung J1…
Did it on samsung J1, thanks alot.
thank you sir it works on my o+ 8.37 unit
I’m using hurricane galaxy 7.0
I have a zte of some sort and i cant get passed the google verification thing can you help me with this please i have tried everything
I have a zte of some sort and i cant get passed the google verification thing can you help me with this please i have tried everything. Please get back to me as soon as possible
Your tutorial was spot on, able to login after several hours, bumped into your site and working now
Thanks a million, it works for Huawei Titan U02
It saves my life 🙂
Unfortunately these methods no longer work as Android has received many updates and fix for the loophole.
However still it is possible to bypass frp but methods have changed and best possible option is paid method which is the easiest method and will save you more time.
Im needing to bypass google on my mobile zte max pro..i bought phone from a nieghbor and done a hard reset and now i cant get back in it without original owner information