The Google Drive is usually or frequently used for different purposes by the most of the users around the world and mostly users use it to store files in the cloud, share files and edit documents spreadsheet etc but some users might have experienced the download limit error for shared files in drive. Don’t worry that needs nothing more than doing these simple steps, here’s how to fix Google Drive and get any file when it shows the error
Whenever you click on the file in Google drive it shows ( Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you’re trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can’t access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator )
Fix Google Drive Download Limit For Shared Files
1. After you log in to your Google Drive find out the file you want to download or if you’re referred from Internet Download Manger then you’ve to change the link address from “uc” to “open” it will change the page like the second step.
2. When the page appears like this, just click on the Add to drive button.
3. Now go to My Drive option and right click on the file and select Download and check if its available for download.
4. If you’re able to download the file that’s ok otherwise, here right click on the file and select Make a copy.
5. When the copy of the file made, select and right-click and choose Download, it will successfully start downloading the file like the shot below.
And that’s it, thanks for reading fully and hope it would have worked successfully or if you have any question, suggestion regarding this put a comment below.