The Apples macOS Sierra has approached high version which is called “macOS High Sierra”. Unlike usual this time again, the OS is innovatively designed and focused on core features. Except this, there are tons of major changes and enhanced graphics level like its better photos, 5k resolution, and file system. These brillant features has attracted users and attempt them to install specially on PC. No worries, you can do it now, no need to wait if you’re on PC or Mac. If you are a Mac users, so you can download the macOS High Sierra 10.13 from App store but if you are PC user then you’ve got the chance to do it from the guide here. In our previous article, we downloaded the macOS High Sierra VMware Image. In this article, I’m going to show you how to install macOS High Sierra 10.13 on VMware in Windows 10, 8 or 7.
Unlike before, this time, we’re covering every section of guiding users to get what they want from this article. As in our previous article, we downloaded macOS High Sierra 10.13 simply. Now we’re going to install macOS High Sierra on VMware in Windows. Except it, following your comments, if you had problems or errors during installation, we will cover and solve it if possible by us in an article, stay on and enjoy.
Important: Hey Folks, the next version of macOS is out, here’s you can find and really download + install, with the complete guide.
Install macOS High Sierra 10.13 on VMware in Windows
Before we get started, there are several points you need to make sure you have full-filled the requirements and accomplished the important notes from below.
Remember: Before we begin installation, make sure you have enabled virtualization on your PC and VMware too. Here’s how to do it:-
#Step 1: Download & full-fil the requirements
- 2GB Memory(RAM)
- Number of Processors: 2
- Hard Disk: 80GB
- Graphics memory: 256 MB
Want to give a quick shot to Mojave? Here’s how to do it actually with step by step shots.
Required files to download
Google Drive (One Full): http://bit.ly/2vstWgr
Google Drive (5 of 5): http://bit.ly/2vogTvx
VMware Workstation: http://bit.ly/1izV0je
Fix Download Limit: http://bit.ly/2f7JPlj
If you wish to download macOS High Sierra latest version please use to link below ;
#Step 2: Extract & run the downloaded files
1. After download, the files, extract them in a folder.
2. Now open Unlocker208 and open ” win-install” and Run as administrator.
#Step 3: Create a New Virtual Machine in VMware
1. Open VMware Workstation and click on “Create a New Virtual Machine” or simply press ” Ctrl + N” to open New Virtual Machine Wizard. When opened, let it by default and click Next.
2. On this page, select “I will install the operating system later” and click Next.
3. Yes, you’re right, select Apple Mac OS X and OS version then hit Next.
4. Personalize and select a preferred location for the virtual machine and click Next.
5. Here specify the disk capacity by storing virtual disk as single file and 40 gig-byte for maximum disk size then continue installation by hitting Next.
6. On the finish line, customize hardware if you want and go for Finish.
#Step 4: Configure & Edit the Virtual Machine
1. When the virtual machine created, you’re ready to edit the VM, hit Edit virtual machine settings to continue.
2. Remove the existing hard disk by selecting the hard disk and click Remove.
3. After removing the hard disk, hit Add on the Virtual Machine Settings and follow the instructions from below.
4. Here you need to select use an existing virtual disk and click Next.
5. Browse the MacOS High Sierra (VMDK) from the extracted folder that you had downloaded then click Finish then click Ok on virtual machine settings.
#Step 5: Edit the Virtual Machine & Insert Code
1. When you have finished configuration, now you need to edit the virtual machine and insert command from below. To do that navigate to virtual machine files and open “virtual machine configuration(VMX)” with Notepad like the shot below.
2. On the Notepad, insert the command below or you can copy and paste from below.
smc.version = “0”
#Step 6: Install macOS High Sierra 10.13 on VMware
Once you have completed the steps above, then you’re able to install it right now. To do that, press the power button to start the virtual machine. When the machine started, on the first screen you’ll see the welcome page, choose your country then click Continue.
If you encounter “Failed to open a session for the virtual machine” or “VT-x isn’t available” you may check out this.
Now choose a keyboard layout and hit Continue.
Select Don’t transfer any information now and hit enter.
On this page, sign in with your Apple ID otherwise select Don’t sign in and Continue or if you don’t have an Apple ID and want to create one here’s how to do:-
How to Create an Apple ID Without a Credit Card?
Read the Terms and conditions fully and click Agree.
Step #8: Personalize Your Mac
So let’s personalize our computer by filling out the required details then Continue.
This new express setup page works as location services and it will locate your location, Continue.
Now your account will be create within few minutes and you’ll finally got it like the shot below.
All right, now the only thing you need to do is installing VMware Tools which is very important.
that’s all. Hope you could install without error and if you got any issue, place it in comments form. We will reply as soon as possible also we will create another article based on your problems for other users if they got, so they can solve it quickly. Stuck booting up or can’t change the screen or do you have another problem? No matter, here’s the solution, click the link below and try one the solution methods from the list.
Notice that if you face boot manager problem or any other problems, check out the step #3 and use the code without quotation marks or you can try the whole tutorial once again if again not succeed, then try to check your laptop/PC if it’s not AMD, if it is then you can’t do it or if your system is Intel then go and check the steps clearly and check once again or do it on another computer.
When the macOS High Sierra installed successfully, now step through essential setting up your Mac after installation. Click the link below and follow the steps.
Searches related to macos high sierra vmware
high sierra vmware fusion
vmware fusion apfs
macos high sierra vmware fusion
vmware fusion tech preview
vmware fusion 9 beta
install high sierra vmware fusion
vmware tools high sierra