In a network where you’ve Windows and Mac OS and want to share files between them is not an easy task. Therefore, you’ve to configure or enable file sharing on both operating systems then see or manage share files. Most of the people prefer to do it, but might not have succeeded. The way to share files between Mac OS and Windows 10 is similar to sharing files between the same operating system but if a person is not known to one of the OS then, of course, it will be difficult for him to do. In this article, we will learn how to share files between Mac OS and Windows 10, so lets begin.
Share Files From Mac OS to Windows 10
To share files and folders between Mac OS and Windows 10, you need to install any software or use third party tools, just follow the article step by step.
3. Ok, now go to Mac, open System Preferences and click on Sharing.
4. Now turn on file sharing from service and click on + icon and select the folder or files you want to share and click Add.
5. Ok, now that you’ve shared folders, it’s time to access them from windows, to do that go to the Windows PC, open Network and click on Mac computer and enter the Mac’s credentials and click ok.
After clicking ok, you’ll see and manage shared folders like we had shared Myinfo with Karar’s public Folder and we can see them here too.
Share Files From Windows to Mac OS
1. Select a folder on Windows and right-click on it then select Properties and On the folder Properties click on Advanced Sharing.
2. When the Advanced Sharing opened, mark it on and click on Permissions, on the permissions just mark everyone as full control and click Ok.
3. Ok, now that you’ve shared files from Mac OS, its possible now to access them from Mac. To do it go to Home and select Windows PC under shared then click on Connect As and enter your Windows PC credentials then click Connect.
4. When the computer connected, you can see and manage shared files fully.
Finally, you’ve known how to share files between mac os and windows 10. We always require your feedback about our article and never ignore them also we are thankful to those who share their feedbacks.
The new MacOS Sierra is out and has been installed on almost all of the Mac’s because it’s new features going to get better and better. While it has spirit everywhere, especially, Siri which is more compatible and smart and finds the best results for you. Moreover, you have the universal clipboard, auto unlocks with Apple Watch and much more. Sounds exciting? Do you think it’s only for Mac users or you can’t install it? ha, of course, no, because you can do them all just in Windows using VMware within some easy steps. However, as we have covered the previous OS X El Capitan installation on VMware, this time again we’re having a surprising gift for our users means we’ve covered this too, so let’s get started.
Hey, check out this fantastic latest macOS High Sierra installation guide
After finishing the steps above, now it’s time to begin start virtualizing and installing Mac OS Sierra. Let’s get started.
#1. Open File Explorer and navigate to unlocker208 extracted files and right click on win-install and select Run as administrator, when the windows ask your permission click Yes. This will unlock or start VMware services of Mac so that you can choose and install Mac on VMware.
#2. Now open VMware and click on File>New virtual machine(Ctrl+N), when the new virtual machine wizard pops up, just click Next.
#3. In this step, you’ve to select I will install the operating system later and click Next.
#4. Here you need to select Apple Mac OS X as operating system and choose 10.11 from OS X version then click Next.
#5. Customize your virtual machine name and location for the installation like the shot and hit Next.
#6. Now you don’t need to do anything just hit Next due to we won’t use the drive for our installation.
#7. Everything is ready now, customize hardware if needed or finalize the virtual machine settings creation by hitting Finish.
Step 2# Edit the Virtual Machine & Replace the VM Hard Disk
When the virtual machine created, point out your mouse on Edit virtual machine settings and click on it.
Notice: After the virtual machine has been created, don’t turn it on otherwise you might lose the virtual machine and begin the steps from the beginning.
Now here you can increase memory, processor if your system allows you and then select Hard Disk option and click Remove. When the hard disk removed, click Add then select Hard Disk and click Next.
On this page, let all things by default, just click Next.
Here you need to select use an existing virtual disk and click Next.
Now browse the VMDK file of MacOS Sierra from the extracted folder that you had downloaded then click Finish then click Ok on virtual machine settings.
Step 3# Edit the Virtual Machine (VMX) & Write Down the Command
It’s time to edit the VMX file of the virtual machine, to do that navigate to the macOS Sierra virtual machine files you had created and right-click on it and open it with Notepad.
When the file opened, scroll to the end and type the command down then press Ctrl+S to save it.
smc.version = “0”
Note: If you got the error later saying the value 0 in Smc.version = “0” is not valid, take away the quotations and it will work.
Smc.version = 0
Stuck booting up or can’t change the screen or do you have another problem? No matter, here’s the solution, click the link below and try one the solution methods from the list.
Ok, fine that’s it, can’t install or got confused, check out our video below based on install MacOS Sierra on VMware step by step. Notice that if you face boot manager problem or any other problems, check out the step #3 and use the code without quotation marks or you can try the whole tutorial once again if again not succeed, then try to check your laptop/PC if it’s not AMD, if it is then you can’t do it or if your system is Intel then go and check the steps clearly and check once again or do it on another computer.
And don’t forget to install VMware tools when the installation has finished, go now:-
Bored of using your OS? Yes, you have the option to install and test or work with Mac or any other operating system. As we had discussed before installing OS X El Capitan or OS X Yosemite and now we’ve covered this guide too. Many people like and want to use Mac on VMware because it’s either much easy nor full of enjoyment to test and work with, as I am testing it so you can too. If you wish to install it on VMware and can’t do it till now, that’s it of getting stuck because now I am here to help you by this guide do it right now, so let’s get started.
1. After downloading the files, extract them and open unlocker204 and right click on win-install and click Run as Administrator it will start Vmware services.
2. Open VMware and click on Open Virtual Machine(Ctrl+O) and select the OS X Mavericks 10.9 file from the extracted Winrar file. If you don’t have VMware on your computer then click here and install it right now.
3. Now click on Edit Virtual Machine Settings and select Options and select Apple Mac OS X then choose OS X 10.8 from versions. Also on the hardware increase the amount of Ram(2GB or above) for this virtual machine.
4. It’s time to start virtual machine so just click on Power on this virtual machine and when the pop appears select I Copied It.
Setting up Mac OS X Mavericks on VMware
1. When the virtual machine booted up successfully, now it’s time to setup Mac OS X Mavericks on Vmware, on this page just select your language and click Continue.
2. Here, you’ve to choose your favorite keyboard layout and click Continue.
3. On this page, select Don’t transfer any information now and click Continue.
4. At this point, you sign in with your Apple ID if you want or select Don’t Sign in and click Continue.
5. Read the OS X license agreement and click Agree.
6. Ok, now specify your details by filling out them and also you can mark the options below then click Continue.
7. For being updated about product, you’ve to sign in with your iCloud account and click Continue.
After continuing, you’ll see the screen and can do or test all the things you want.
Ok, that’s it. I recommend you to ask all your questions from everyone because questioning isn’t a shame but having no knowledge is shame so if you have any question, suggestion or idea then tell us now.
The remote access with windows 10 is much easy and comfortable to do but if a question appears about remote access Windows 10 with Mac OS X then it’s somehow difficult to do that’s why this time we’ve covered this topic and want to show you. The remote access is the best solution for helping each others from different and far places or IPs as I have done this several times for helping my naughty friends so that you can too. This time, also we’ve covered on remote access windows 10 with Mac OS X that as we had discussed before about remote access on windows 10.
There are several ways to remote access windows 10 with Mac OS X but to do this, I have chosen this way because its reliable and official way to do it.
1. Firstly, to start we’ve to enable remote access on windows 10, to do that Control Panel>Windows firewall>Allow an app or feature through windows Firewall then click change settings and enable Remote Desktop.
2. Now press windows logo key and type remote access and click on Allow Remote Access to your computer, when it opened you’ll see the screen like the image so just allow remote connections to this computer and click Ok.
Note: Don’t allow connections only from computers running remote desktop with network level authentication because you may face security problems.
Ok, now the remote access is enabled fully and ready to use and also we’ve enabled from firewall so let’s move on.
3. It’s time to start setting up on mac and connect to windows, here you have to go to this link and download and install the application.
Note: This is official app from Microsoft so don’t worry it won’t harm or destroy anything on your Mac.
3. When the app downloaded, open that and you’ll see it, just click on New and enter the Connection name, PC name or IP address and also username and password of the windows 10 user also you can setup other settings if you want then close it when finished setting.
Note: If you don’t know the IP address of the windows 10 host then go to windows and open Cmd and type IPconfig then you’ll see the IP address in front of IPV4 Address.
4. When the settings finished close the window then select the connection and click Start.
5. After starting, you’ll be asked for verifying certificate so just click on Continue.
7. When you’ve continued, you will be connected via remote access to windows 10 successfully like the shot below.
When you’ve been connected successfully, you can access to windows 10 fully and help or do anything you need.
Ok, that’s all. Feeling happy? Tell us now via comment just like we have here connected windows and mac via remote access.
The OS X gives you simpler or smarter ways to do things you like the most. This new operating system (OS X El Capitan(10.11) has been released newly on March 21, 2016 and by updating this release it has improved the security, performance, design and usability of OS X compared to OS X Yosemite, Apple says that opening PDFs is four times faster, app switching and viewing messages in Mail is twice as fast and launching apps is 40% faster. It has been the most comfortable and stable to work with different views or features such as Window management, Applications, System Integrity Protection. In this post, I’ll be going to discuss based on 5 most interesting features in Mac OS X El Capitan.
5 Most Interesting Features of Mac OS X El Capitan
Having more apps and wanting to work with both at the same time on a screen is just amazing. Now you can open your mac screen and work on two different apps or things you want like opening a remainder with safari and search out a place then make a remainder for dinner with your friend, wife or someone else. So how to do it? Find it now below. Here’s how to do it:- open an app or window and just click and hold on the green expand button then drag/drop to one side of the screen like the shot below.
Mission Control (Space Managment)
The Mac has never been out of control means now you can find out what’s going up on your Mac just by a swiping up. By mission control that also calls space management feature, you can view all the windows running on the mac without any hidden app or lacking so you can select the one you want to work with but do you know how to do it? So follow it below. Here’s how to do it:- There are several ways to do it, first method: press F3 on Apple Keyboard. Second method: use three or four fingers and swipe up. Third method: Press Control+up key to open mission control like the shot below. Also, you can create a new window just by putting the mouse on the right corner of the screen and click on a + icon.
Searching for something in your Mac? Let’s find it out with Spotlight. The spotlight has always made easier to find out apps, files or anything else you want on your Mac, this is great to work with. Also, you can ask spotlight in your natural language easily and do much more because it much flexible. Don’t get fully? see below to know how to do that. Here’s how to do it:- Head up on the Mac screen on the right-hand corner and click on magnify icon, when the spotlight opened you can search anything anytime.
The Notes have ever been important and need to users for collecting more than just your thoughts. In this update, I myself have loved this and you might also. Now you can write/type notes and also insert image, video, web link or map location to a note and one thing else? Thanks to iCloud that saves them automatically and everywhere or everytime you’ve them with yourself without carrying them into USB or Hard drive. Did you know this how to use check below:- Here’s how to do it:- open Notes from the taskbar and here type the thing you want to note then to add images click on double window icon from up beside Aa and drag and drop images you want.
Your every shot is the memory of that time you had also it’s important to you to be on your computer. Mac OS X El Capitan now brings Photos app which can store all your photos and also edit them and either you can mark favorite photos nor you can make albums and much more. OS X El Capitan supports third party apps like photos that you can find it on App Store and install, then enjoy using it. Ok, do you know how to open? Here’s how to do it:- open up Photos from taskbar and you’ll see all the photos also you can mark favorite or make albums etc.
Actually there are some more features that can be mentioned here but I decided to mention those which are the most interesting features on Mac OS X El Capitan. If you’ve enjoyed reading this, tell us now by comment.
If you’re trying to try some amazing and interesting platform to capture the most or if you’ve been tired of your operating system you’re using then it’s much easy to do something more means you can install Mac OS X Yosemite on VMware virtualization software. No worries, you have the option to do it on a virtualization machine and even without dual boot or install it on PC just by following the steps. The Mac OS X Yosemite is the eleventh major release of OS X Apple Inc’s desktop and server operating system. It is also one of the most incredible interesting operating system and ease of work. To try this great operating system, follow the steps below:
Install Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 on VMware
Minimum System Requirments
Before getting started, towards installing mac, let’s take a look at system requirements.
2.3 GHZ System
2 to 8 GB Ram
40 GB Storage
Ok, now that you’ve known and fulfill the system requirements, download the files from below and extract them when the download completed.
1. Open Unlocker 204 then navigate to win-install and Run as Administrator. It will start and add Apple Mac OS installation option on VMware services.
2. Now Open Vmware and create New Virtual Machine(Ctrl+N) and let it by default just click Next.
2. On this page, just select I will install the operating system later and click Next.
3. Here you’ve to select Apple Mac OS X and choose Mac OS X 10.7 from version then click Next.
4. At this point, just describe the virtual machine and browse the location then click Next.
5. Now on this step, first you’ve to specify disk capacity (recommended 40 GB) and click Next then on the next page review the settings and customize it if needed and click Finish.
6. When the settings finished, click on Edit Virtual Machine and select the hard disk then click Remove.
7. Now just click on Add and select hard disk then click Next.
8. On this page, let the disk type by default and just click Next.
9. On the first page, select Use an existing virtual disk then click Next and on the next page browse the extracted Mac OS X Yosemite VMware image and click Finish. When you’ve clicked finish, you’ll be asked to convert virtual disk to newer format, select keep existing format and click Ok on virtual machine settings.
10. Now power on the virtual machine and it will run successfully.
Setting up Mac OS X Yosemite on VMware
1. When the virtual machine started, choose your country, if it wasn’t there then click on show all and select your country then click Continue.
2. Now select a keyboard layout, and click Continue.
3. Choose Don’t transfer any information now then click Continue.
4. Sign in with your Apple ID to use iCloud, iTunes, App Store, iMessage etc or choose don’t sign in then click Continue.
Everyone wants to try the interesting Mac OS due to its great features but this is very difficult to do even after a lot of trying. This fantastic OS is either interesting to experience nor full of enjoyment features like latest apps, games or other working with it. The full installation of Mac OS on VMware is the best way to try this operating system and learn everything about Mac you’ve heard or seen, its not as hard as you think because in this guide I will show you how to install Mac OS X El Capitan on VMware, you can use this on VMware like using it on a computer then if you like to install it on your computer so we can help you install it by our next tutorial, let’s start.
Install Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 on Vmware
There are several kinds or versions of Mac OS X, as we have talked about installing about Mac OS X Yosemite, Mac OS X Mavericks….