If you’re trying to try some amazing and interesting platform to capture the most or if you’ve been tired of your operating system you’re using then it’s much easy to do something more means you can install Mac OS X Yosemite on VMware virtualization software. No worries, you have the option to do it on a virtualization machine and even without dual boot or install it on PC just by following the steps. The Mac OS X Yosemite is the eleventh major release of OS X Apple Inc’s desktop and server operating system. It is also one of the most incredible interesting operating system and ease of work. To try this great operating system, follow the steps below:
Install Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 on VMware
Minimum System Requirments
Before getting started, towards installing mac, let’s take a look at system requirements.
- 2.3 GHZ System
- 2 to 8 GB Ram
- 40 GB Storage
Ok, now that you’ve known and fulfill the system requirements, download the files from below and extract them when the download completed.
Mac OS X Yosemite (Google Drive)
1. Open Unlocker 204 then navigate to win-install and Run as Administrator. It will start and add Apple Mac OS installation option on VMware services.
2. Now Open Vmware and create New Virtual Machine(Ctrl+N) and let it by default just click Next.
2. On this page, just select I will install the operating system later and click Next.
3. Here you’ve to select Apple Mac OS X and choose Mac OS X 10.7 from version then click Next.
4. At this point, just describe the virtual machine and browse the location then click Next.
5. Now on this step, first you’ve to specify disk capacity (recommended 40 GB) and click Next then on the next page review the settings and customize it if needed and click Finish.
6. When the settings finished, click on Edit Virtual Machine and select the hard disk then click Remove.
7. Now just click on Add and select hard disk then click Next.
8. On this page, let the disk type by default and just click Next.
9. On the first page, select Use an existing virtual disk then click Next and on the next page browse the extracted Mac OS X Yosemite VMware image and click Finish. When you’ve clicked finish, you’ll be asked to convert virtual disk to newer format, select keep existing format and click Ok on virtual machine settings.
10. Now power on the virtual machine and it will run successfully.
Setting up Mac OS X Yosemite on VMware
1. When the virtual machine started, choose your country, if it wasn’t there then click on show all and select your country then click Continue.
2. Now select a keyboard layout, and click Continue.
3. Choose Don’t transfer any information now then click Continue.
4. Sign in with your Apple ID to use iCloud, iTunes, App Store, iMessage etc or choose don’t sign in then click Continue.
If you don’t have Apple ID then here how to create an Apple ID without a credit card.
5. Read the terms and conditions of using Mac and click Agree.
6. Now setup your Mac by filling out the details according to yourself then click Continue. Also mark the set time zone based on current location.
7. Click Continue to send diagnostics and usage data to Apple automatically.
After continuing, wait a moment to set up your account then it will be started like the shot below.
Now that you’ve finished installing Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 on VMware, its time to do inital configuration of your Mac, to do that just click on :- Perform Post-Installation Tasks on Mac OS X Yosemite.
Ok, that’s it. We are ready for any feedback and love you all for sharing it with us.