Does your data have deleted accidently and want to restore that or does your iPhone has system issues like recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc and want to fix them without any loss or wanna have a full backup or restore from your device?
Yes, of course, you’re in the right place and you’ve chosen the best of all. Today you’ll need and get this after introducing and working with Dr.Fone because it has all you need like we did on Android (see the article below), not only it gives you priority support and services of recovering lost or deleted data but also it solves most of your iPhone problems such as recovery mode, while Apple logo, black screen, stuck iPhone, attacked by virus, iTunes can’t recognize your device and much more and more than this you can full backup, restore iPhone or backup, restore and transfer WhatsApp, Kik and Viber + you can do much more like that; Private data eraser, full data eraser that are what you can do really easily, so let’s move on.
- Related this: Recover Deleted or Lost Data on Android via Dr.Fone
The Wondershare products are one of the amazing and best of all that are video & music tools, data recovery(Dr.fone), mobile utility, PDF tools and among them Dr.Fone is the world’s 1st iPhone data recovery software which provides the best and easy way of recovering, that includes in three ways to recover data. Also, it recovers photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and more without any backup, more than that it is compatible with your latest iPhone device that doesn’t harm or does more or less than that means no need to worry.
iPhone data recovery without backup: Directly scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to recover deleted data and save them on your computer or device.
iTunes data recovery: You can extract your iTunes backup files, to preview and selectively recover the items that you want. There is no data overwritten on your device.
iCloud data recovery: Download and extract your iCloud backup, so that you can check the content and take what you want from it, flexible and no need of restore.
More with this iPhone Data Recovery Software
Preview Available: You can check data in detail before recovery, such as contacts including names, numbers, job titles, mail addresses, etc.
Flexible Recovery: Recover all with one click or selectively recover what you want.
Data Back to Device: You can import the recovered data to back to your device without overwriting anything.
100% Safe Guarantee: You are the only person who can access your data and account.
Easy to Use: 3 simple steps to device connection, scan, and recovery. Everyone can handle it.
Download Now: Dr.Fone for iOS
Because Dr.Fone data recovery tool is because it’s flexibility, data back to device, 100% safe guarantee, easy to use and its compatible with your latest or oldest device it its iPhone 4 or its iPhone SE or if you’re using any iPad or iPod touch, more than that it supports up to 18 file types that include contacts, messages, call history, notes, photos, video, calendar, reminder, WhatsApp messages, Messenger, voice memos, voicemail, safari’s bookmark, App’s photos, App’s document App’s document. Want to use Dr.Fone for different solutions? Yes, of course, you can, check out below what can you do more with it. This iPhone data recovery works for many common scenarios.
- Accidentally deleted data from your iPhone/iPad
- Lost all data after factory settings restore
- Data loss due to iOS update/jailbreak failures
- Get your device stolen, damaged, or crash
- Your iPhone/iPad stuck and responded nothing
- System crashed on your iPhone/ iPad/iPod touch
- Your iPhone/iPad is attacked by virus
- Your device is locked and you forgot the password
- iTunes can’t recognize your device
- More things like this
Download Now: Dr.Fone for Windows, Mac
Recover iPhone Deleted Data With Dr.Fone
To recover iPhone Data recovery, you need to download Dr.Fone on your computer first, after the downloading finished install it on your computer then run it.
1. When the Dr.Fone launched on your computer, enter the registration code if you’ve bought or click Register now, after registered, connect your iPhone to your computer and you’ll be directly redirected to the file type recovery. Select the type of files you want to recover deleted data from the device and click Start Scan like the shot.
2. After scanning the device, you’ll see the files that had been deleted in past and now its available, select the files you want to recover and click on Recover to computer or Recover to the device.
Fix iPhone Recovery System with Dr.Fone
To fix iPhone system recovery issues then follow the below steps.
1. Launch Dr.Fone and connect your device, when the device is connected, click on More Tools icon and select iOS System Recovery. Here you can find and do this all like the shot below.
2. On this first page, you’ll see your device status if it has any problems or it isn’t then click Next if it has any problem and on the second page, now click Start to start fixing the problem your device has. My device doesn’t have any issue so I didn’t continue the process.
After starting the process, follow the instructions to fix device and it will fix the problems of your device whether you had black screen problem or any other, so you’ll get rid out of it.
Backup Your iPhone Data With Dr.Fone
1. After recovering and fixing problems of your device, its time to backup from the device in order to save it from any accident, to do this launch Dr.Fone and click on More Tools then select iOS Data backup & Restore.
2. Now select the files type you wish to backup such as Photos, Notes, Videos etc and click Backup. Once the backup started, it will take time depending on your files and files type that you’ve selected.
3. Once the backup process finished, you’ll see the files you had selected, now to backup them to your computer select the files type that you want to backup and click on Export to PC then choose Export all the selected file type then specify the path and click ok. It will successfully export the selected files and you’re done!
And that’s it, for more and full tutorials see the video below and don’t forget to subscribe. Hope it would be helpful and informative if you’ve any question or suggestion or wanna write a review etc put a comment below.