One of the easiest and sharpest way to download big and high quality like movies, books, music, tv, games, applications, anime, and other files, is Torrent. Now Android users can also enjoy downloading their files from the torrent on their smartphones without any prevention. The two types of the torrent(uTorrent & BitTorrent) made everything easy for the Android user. uTorrent, the widely used and the most famous and trusted downloading client to Windows, Mac and Linux and this time for the Android operating system. The way that torrents do, no other software can’t-do the process of downloading a huge and high-quality file.
uTorrent is a file downloading client for Windows, Mac, and Linux that has been made compatible with all Android devices. uTorrent is one of the most trusted torrent downloading clients which allows direct downloading and viewing of the torrents on your Android device whether it is a phone or tablet. It is a free app on Google Play Store. Now Head over to the Google Play Store and install the uTorrent app on your device. When you are torrenting on Android so it’s recommended that you connect to a Wi-Fi network in order to avoid eating up your mobile data.
Use uTorrent on Android
There is also another type of torrent, it is BitTorrent and this app also works like uTorrent, there is no specific difference between them. Both are file downloading client for Windows, Mac, Linux and also for Android.
1. Once get to the Play Store and download the uTorrent app or BitTorrent app from there or if you have credit you can buy a pro version of them.
2. After you downloaded and installed the apps, you can search for your torrents files on your phone or tablet’s browser. Type torrent files (the files you want to download) on Google search bar with Torrent name, like “Justin Bieber album torrent”. It’ll open many kinds of torrent sites where you can download it.
3. Now find Torrentz website, select the file you want to download then the next page will appear, select the Kat.CR where you want to download it.
4. Tap on download icon on Kat.cr page then selects the uTorrent or BitTorrent to launch downloading.
When the downloading started, it will take time depending on your internet. You can get out of it and use other apps, it works on background process.
Thanks and if you have any questions regarding this, don’t feel shy comment below.
In a network where you’ve Windows and Mac OS and want to share files between them is not an easy task. Therefore, you’ve to configure or enable file sharing on both operating systems then see or manage share files. Most of the people prefer to do it, but might not have succeeded. The way to share files between Mac OS and Windows 10 is similar to sharing files between the same operating system but if a person is not known to one of the OS then, of course, it will be difficult for him to do. In this article, we will learn how to share files between Mac OS and Windows 10, so lets begin.
Share Files From Mac OS to Windows 10
To share files and folders between Mac OS and Windows 10, you need to install any software or use third party tools, just follow the article step by step.
3. Ok, now go to Mac, open System Preferences and click on Sharing.
4. Now turn on file sharing from service and click on + icon and select the folder or files you want to share and click Add.
5. Ok, now that you’ve shared folders, it’s time to access them from windows, to do that go to the Windows PC, open Network and click on Mac computer and enter the Mac’s credentials and click ok.
After clicking ok, you’ll see and manage shared folders like we had shared Myinfo with Karar’s public Folder and we can see them here too.
Share Files From Windows to Mac OS
1. Select a folder on Windows and right-click on it then select Properties and On the folder Properties click on Advanced Sharing.
2. When the Advanced Sharing opened, mark it on and click on Permissions, on the permissions just mark everyone as full control and click Ok.
3. Ok, now that you’ve shared files from Mac OS, its possible now to access them from Mac. To do it go to Home and select Windows PC under shared then click on Connect As and enter your Windows PC credentials then click Connect.
4. When the computer connected, you can see and manage shared files fully.
Finally, you’ve known how to share files between mac os and windows 10. We always require your feedback about our article and never ignore them also we are thankful to those who share their feedbacks.
The modern phones whether it’s Android or iPhone or tablet are capable of keyboard by which users can search something or type a text. While using the keyboard, the keyboard will simply store them which is also called cache. Thus the keyboard history or simply keyboard cache are the used words on your device, then it will be saved as a cache on your device history, and they will appear automatically as a predictive text next time. Those predictive words that appear on the top of the keyboard sometimes can help you to type fast but in some cases, there might be appear something special like password of your account.
Predictive words on a keyboard have their own effects, sometimes it disturbs like you’d lose your passcode or any secret message, but in some cases, it can be helpful also. For example, if you have typed your email with the password, you don’t want to show in on predictive text to someone else, when anyone uses your device, he may find your password and email. This will happen when the keyboard suggests the words. No worries, because in this article I’m going to show you how to remove or reset Android Keyboard History and also turn off predictive text so whenever anyone gets your device, you’ll no need to worry about. Let’s move on.
There are couple of ways you can clear or delete the typing history on your Android device. It is straightforward to terminate them forever and they can not suggest any more words. If you got some words you want to clear, do the following:
1. Go to > Settings> General Managment.
> General Management
2. Tap on Language & Input.
3. Now tap on Virtual Keyboard.
3. Tap on Samsung Keyboard.
4. Tap on Reset Settings.
5. Tap on Clear Personalised Data.
Note: If you don’t want to show predictive words anymore you can switch the predictive text option off.
Reset Android Keyboard History
You might get the steps of clearing or delete the Android keyboard history but if you want to reset the whole keyboard so follow the steps:
5. Tap on Reset Keyboard Settings.
Conclusion: Some devices might have not this options but the steps are elementary, try to find language and input option then you’ll reach your target.
There is an app running on your phone and it’s called YouTube but still you don’t know how to download video from there but if you want to know how to download unlimited videos on Android devices see this guide. People are getting their video from YouTube on their computer first then sending it to phone or tablet and it’s just waste of time, downloading and converting videos in our own device making the way easy and sharp and getting us away from PC. Although there are no default settings for downloading and converting videos or audios on Android devices you can make your own settings for your device. So here in this guide, I will show you how you can convert and listen to your own downloaded videos with just easy steps. You can convert your videos on your Android devices with Andriod converter tools and if you search in PlayStore you’ll see a lot of tools but I have chosen MP3 Video Converter tool for my device and it works perfectly.
MP3 Video Converter is a tool that allows users to convert any video file into an audio. It works perfectly on Android devices without any charges, means you can get it totally free from PlayStore. There are lots of tools that offers converting video to audio but this tool that I have selected is an extraordinary tool that gives us a high-quality audio. I recommend you to download this tool in order to listen to a high-quality song.
1. Various types of videos(3GP, FLV, MP4 and…) 2. Various types of audios(MP3, AAC) 3. Editing meta information(title, album, artist) 4. ARMv7 and higher
Convert Video to Audio on Android Devices
To download MP3 Video Converter tool on your Android device get to the PlayStore then search MP3 Vidoe Converter. Once you did that, launch the app. Tap on Select. Choose your video that you want to convert.
When you selected video, you can determine a folder for it just by tapping on Change.
And now you can select the type of audio, which one you want to convert to it(MP3 or AAC) then tap on Convert to finish the process.
And that’s it, then you’ll find it MP3 and can play it, get two birds with one stone.
Hope it would be informative and helpful, got a question? ask right now.
Googlehas added a new feature Factory Reset Protection(FRP) in March 2015 to Android devices with 5.1 version of Android which is Lolipop and later versions. The Factory Reset Protection(FRP) becomes a very serious problem for the Android users as the Apple’s iCloud lock has become a huge problem for Apple users. These are basically meant to keep off from being stolen or lost the device. Some users may not know about this feature while they factory reset but after the process they realize it. If they remember the Google account and password, simply they can access to their phone but if it’s forgotten so they need to know how to bypass Google account verification.
The Device protection is a new security feature in Android devices which prevent an unknown person from accessing to the device. If he tries to wipe all the data from the device then the device will require previous Google account to setup device. This security protection can become your enemy or either become your friend, it depends on you. However, everything causes a problem but there will be a solution for that and now you don’t need to worry about your device because this trick can make a better effect. Slidesync app for PC
Bypass Google Account Verification (FRP) Via SideSync
Bypassing Google account verification through sidesync is a short way to terminate previous Gmail. SideSync is a great tool to share screen and data between your device and PC. It helps you to bypass Google account verification, we send the file to device from PC and SideSync get us to access the file and reset successfully.
2. Download the APK file for your device to bypass the Google account verification through. Quick Shortcut Maker is an APk file that we need it in our mission, so just download it.
3. Connect your device to your PC. When it’s connected send the APK file(Quick Shortcut Maker) to your device.
4. While your device is connected, you see a pop-up message on your device screen, double tap on Galaxy Apps.
5. Tap on Search and search ES File Explorer. your device will require Galaxy apps Account, if got it already so sign in and download the file or if you don’t, create a new one. When the download is completed openit.
6. Now find the APK(Quick Shortcut Maker) file that you’ve sent it before to your device. Install it, when the installation is done don’t tap on done, tap on Open.
7. When you opened the Quick Shortcut Maker, search on the search bar of it Google Account Manager. It’ll appear then tap on that.
8. Now tap on the fifth one ( Google Account Manager).
9. Press and hold on Try section.
10. Tap on three virtual dots at the top corner then it says Browser Sign-in. Tap it.
11. Now Enter a new Gmail then get back to the Verification section then you’ll see it’s added.
12. Congratulation you did it.
I recommend to remember or note down your Google account password which is very risky. Feel free to ask us if you have any question.
Looking for an app to record your Android phone or tablet screen? Want to start your own tutorial or video by taking the screencasts of your Android device? There are lots of apps that can record your phone or tablet screen without any other external camera and that is very easy because it takes a short time and there is no need to buy a camera with high quality just for making a tutorial. Also, to record your phone or tablet screen there is no need root access, you can record your Android screen with high quality without root access.
Best Screen Recorder Apps for Android
Here are five best screen recorder for Android OS that Tactig announce.
1# AZ Screen Recorder-No Root
The AZ Screen Recorder is the great app to record the screen of your Android device. It doesn’t require root access, no time limit, no watermark, ad-free and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.
The Lollipop Screen Recorder is a simple and easy app to use for screen recording, for devices running Android 5.0 plus. It uses official APIs added in Android Lollipop+ so there is no root requirement. Also, the videos are stored in a folder so you can use your favorite applications to view, edit, and share them.
The Screen Recorder No-Root HD is also a great recorder for Android OS and records HD videos with full-screen resolution. In the Settings Menu, there are advanced settings that you can customize like resolution, frame rate, video bitrate, Starting Countdown, record with or without audio and the video duration. Here are the features.
Mobizen, the Best screen recorder chosen by the most famous video creators. (Over 930,000 videos have been created per day with Mobizen & posted online). Mobizen lets you Record game, app videos, edit your videos, and more to make you the best video creator around.
Include yourself with Facecam.
No root required, available for Android 4.2 and higher.
Create videos in Full HD (240p ~ 1080p)
Flexible settings to suit any device
Add your own BGM
Keep only the best parts with TRIM
Add intro, outro with your signature (coming soon)
Have you seen an icon on the notification area named “Private Mode“? Do you know what is it or do you want a feature to secure files from seeing others? If you’ve installed or got any app then You might trash it yourself because you don’t need it, incase, you got Private Mode on your device, but still you don’t get that. As its name describes the meaning (private to hide your important and necessary content on your device.
It’s the most convenient and easy way on your Samsung devices to make sure that your content like galleries, videos, music, voice recorder, your files are safe and out of reach or view of others, as many of the users are using the third-party apps on their device to hide their content but after this, they’ll not need any of them because the Private Mode will ensure everything on their phone or tablet. When you’re in Private Mode not only all your hidden files will be viewable but also at this time you can hide your content and when you exit they are no longer seen by you and others.
Enable Private Mode on Samsung Devices
There are two ways to enable private mode on Samsung devices that are mentioned below.
1. The first one is, go to > Settings > Privacy & Safety > Turn on Private Mode, when you’ve enabled you’ll be asked to enter a pattern or whatever the access type was for it then you could customize or manage private mode access type, auto-disabling.
2. The second way and it’s really easy, Swipe down the notification bar from the top of your Samsung smartphone by Two Finger (swipe down using two fingers simultaneously). Watch out for the Private Mode icon, then tap on it to turn on or to go to relevant settings that refer into settings tap, hold a while.
Note: If you begin for the first time, you’ll be given a short disclaimer then ask you to enter a password. Don’t forget your password you entered because each time when you turn it on, it’ll be asked. If you forget your private mode password, you won’t be able to recover it and you will not be able to use private mode unless you reset your device.
How to Secure Files with Private Mode
This is about adding and removing files from the private mode. It is for hidding secret content like your Gallary, Video, Music including Voice recorder and Files.
1. Navigate to your files(photo, video, music, voice memos, my files, browser) you want to hide, select your photos or files and tap on More (three vertical dots) and tap on Move to Private.
2. To remove your file from private mode and get it back to normal mode, you need to navigate to your files and select them then tap on Menu and tap on Remove from Private.
Ok now that you’ve activated private mode on your device, you’re ready to use means you can turn on private mode enter your password and access to all of them.
Disable Private Mode on Samsung
There is no special thing about disabling private mode just when you disable it, no one can access your files except you.
1. To disable private mode Go to > Settings > Privacy & Safety > Turn off Private Mode or Swipe down the notification bar with two fingers then Tap on Private Icon to off it.
That is it if it was useful so don’t try to go away, share it and give us feedback.
The Samsung has developed lots of smartphones and tablets which require a certain system software and that’s called an “Operating System” or OS. Most of the Samsung smartphones and tablets are compatible with Android OS, like Apple devices are running iOS, Nokia is running Windows OS and etc. Now what is a ROM?
It stands for Read-Only Memory, and a ROM is the image of a OS that’s already been installed on your phone or tablet devices that refers to the (Firmware of the device or internal storage of a device which contains the operating system instructions that wouldn’t be needed in a normal operation, as well as it is a read-only memory means you couldn’t make changes to it. A Firmware and ROM are the same, which can be modified but not under normal usage, like to make changes or flash it (install ROM) you need to access it from an advanced device such as PC to install the ROM.
And what do we need to do with ROM? So, here flashing comes, it means to install or modify the firmware of a device and the Stock ROM (Official/Original Firmware) are those which comes by default in devices and they are customized by a specified company, also a ROM is important in a device because without that a device can’t operate. There are two kinds of ROMS:-
* Stock ROMS:- This is the operating system in its default mode without any changes required to run in it. It provides the standard, original user experience of the OS without any functional changes made.
* Custom ROMs:- It is used for custom developers that go beyond the standard and wants to taste their own fruit they grow. In fact, custom ROMS development for the otherwise proprietary and closed-source Windows Mobile platform lead to the formation of the largest independent mobile development community.
Update Samsung ROM/ Firmware via Odin or Flash Samsung Stock ROM
Now every device needs update for their smartphones OS and you can do it whether from your phone or PC by flashing ROM in it, let’s get started.
Step 1#: Download & Install the Required Files
1. Download and install Samsung USB Driver on your PC. You can download the USB driver from Samsung developer website.
2. Now Download and extract the Stock ROM(Official/Original firmware) which your phone or tab is compatible with. SamMobileis the best choice to download your device firmware and it has got all kinds of Samsung firmware. To do it goto> SamMobile> Find your phone firmware that matches> Download it.
3. Download and extract latest version of Odin from hereon your computer. I recommend you to download the latest version.
Step 2#: Boot Your Device & Flash it
4. Boot your device into download mode. To boot into download mode, Power off your device. Press and hold the Power button, Vol down button and Home button simultaneously. When your device vibrate, release the Power button but hold down home and vol down button then Press Vol Up button to continue. It’ll get you to download mode.
5. Open Odin on your PC then connect your device to your PC. When it’s connected, your device will be automatically recognized by Odin. At the lower interface of Odin, there should be written Added.
6. Here click on PA or PDA to add the tar.md5 file that you extracted it before. When your file added then click on Start to begin flashing.
7. When the flashing process is done then you’ll see a Pass or Reset box. Now disconnect your device from PC and reboot it then you’ll get your new firmware function successfully.
That’s it. If you got any stuck or problem during process try to tell us we ‘ll be happy to solve that.
Searches related to flash Samsung Stock ROM
flash custom rom with odin how to flash stock rom using odin
install zip rom with odin how to flash a samsung phone manually
how to use odin to rootsamsung official firmware download
samsung stock rom downloadhow to flash cyanogenmod using odin
The installation of macOS simplifies your job and works once you’ve installed. But if you’ve installed recently and want to work, then before it you’ve to perform these post installation tasks which are the primary steps to get started. No matter, if you have installed macOS High Sierra on a Mac or PC, you have to complete this before start working. Like this, every OS needs to perform initial configuration to let the OS ready for work. But if the initial tasks weren’t done, then it may disturb or cause problems which will be needed to fix later. However, we installed different versions of macOS on PC like macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, macOS El Capitan etc. This time we are going to perform the primary post installation tasks on macOS High Sierra, which will work on any macOS. So let’s get started.
Perform Post-Installation Tasks on macOS High Sierra
1# Setup Your Account
Your account is like your wallet that you don’t want everyone to access and make changes. So this is what you must do at first because the security matters first physically by setting a strong password and other settings. Therefore, you’ve to manage it firstly after finished installing.
To setup: Open System Preferences and click on Users & Groups.
Now here you can change password and setup a strong password also you can set login options, contacts card etc.
2# Turn on Firewall
If you’d like your computer to be secure from attackers or external threats then you’ll, of course, need to turn it on. A firewall works exactly against unwanted traffic to enter in your computer since your computer is connected to the internet, it is easy for attackers to identify & attack but if you’ve your firewall enabled then no need to worry because you’ve blocked them already before attacking.
To turn on: Open System Preferences and click on Security & Privacy.
Once the Security & Privacy opened, select Firewall and unlock it with your Mac password then click Turn on Firewall. When the firewall turned on, all the unauthorized incoming connections will be prevented.
#3 Troubleshoot & Fix System Errors
Every system has some errors whether Windows, Mac, Linux or any other OS and those errors slow-down and make problems to work with the computer even a simple task. Therefore, you need to troubleshoot & fix them but how? Just take a look the instructions below.
Open Spotlight by clicking on search icon at right side above and just click on Disk Utility. When the Disk Utility opened, select your computer hard disk and click on Aid, it will ask permission so just click on Run. By clicking on the run it will automatically check for errors and repair the volume if necessary.
If the problem exists again then try doing activity monitor from below.
4# Setup Date & Time Settings
The Date & Time settings are the serious settings you need to do. Every computer needs correct date & time settings because it’s important for scheduled tasks, file information, software and access authorization and many more, and the wrong time and date settings can cause problems somewhere so you need to set it up.
To do it just click on Apple logo and select System Preferences.
On the system preferences page select Date & Time and here you will see the date and time setup page, now set the date and time settings also select the correct time zone and clock. Also, here you can change language and region and set it in your appropriate region.
What is Dock? The Dock is the bar of icons that sits at the bottom or side of your screen. It provides easy access to many of the apps that come with your Mac (like Mail, Safari, and Messages). You can add your own apps, documents and folders to the Dock, too.
To setup: Open System Preferences by the setting and click on Dock.
Here you can determine the size, magnification, position on the screen and minimize windows using, just try the settings as you want.
#6 Configure Energy Saver Settings
The power matters the most on your computer because every time when we use it we might not care as much about power until it reaches 30% , no problem we have the solution, you can set your mac to shut down or sleep after a fixed timing of not activity of mouse & keyboard so it won’t reduce the charge also won’t corrupt your works as we had discussed before.
To setup just click here and you’ll see how to save energy by energy saver.
#7 Turn on Automatic Updates
Whenever a new version of OS X releases or when you install, most apps can work it right out of the box but sometimes some of the apps needs to update to work properly. In order to do this, you need to check and update them from App Store, also, you should check for the software update on your Mac. When the updates notification appears then save your works and click Restart or Update if available.
To turn on automatic updates: open System Preferences and click on App Store. Here you should turn on all the followings on the shot. By turning on, it will automatically download and install updates and if restart required, it will be asked and then install it successfully.
Also, you can setup other settings here.
#8 Activity Monitor on Mac
The Activity Monitor is a system monitor for the OS X operating system, which works like task manager functionality and you can control apps & services from it. By monitoring apps & services on it also you can speed and also fix common errors on your mac, let’s do it.
Open Spotlight and type Activity Monitor and hit command.
Now here you can see all apps & services running CPU, memory, energy, disk and network usage and end unauthorized apps or services, to do it just click on a service or app and click on the close icon to end it. Notice: Make sure that the service you end is an unauthorized, and don’t end services you don’t know about.
Also, you can monitor other apps & services running on memory, energy, disk, network.
Ok, that’s all. If you’ve any question, suggestion, idea feel free to share it with us or if you don’t have any of them then give any appreciating comment.