The Android 7.0 Nougat is officially out and available (only for some phones like Nexus, Pixel…). Therefore, there are lots of users who haven’t tested it out and don’t want to wait for the update. Don’t worry, cuz there are different ways to install Android 7.0 Nougat on your computer which guides obviously to the goal. In this article, you’ll learn 3 ways to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on your PC which are mentioned below.
3 Ways to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on PC
#1.Install Android 7.0 Nougat on PC (SDK):
This method includes software development kit (SDK) installation guide which is a set of development tools that are used for a certain package, software framework, hardware platform or other similar platforms. As I have installed and succeeded in installing it but I don’t prefer to install for users much, cuz its a bit difficult. That’s ok if you want to have a try and use it, I don’t mean that I prevent or conceal this method from doing it. Have a try and catch it if you could, enjoy it.
#2. Install Android 7.0 Nougat on VMware Workstation:
The second or the popular way to install Android 7.0 Nougat is to do it on VMware Workstation. As the VMware has gone too far which has a variety of vast services. That it is mostly used for testing or installing operating systems like; Windows, OS X, Linux and much more. This time again, I have installed and created the guide for the users to do it easily with the shots. So, wish you a great experience for installing and using it.
Right to the third way, as far as you know Virtualbox is a free open source virtualizer for x86 hardware that is absolutely perfect for installing an OS like VMware. Moreover, here by this method, you can install Android 7.0 Nougat like installing other OS. If you’ve ever used VirtualBox before, this time again you’re going to do this interesting job.
Fine, there are the complete and successful ways to obviously get them wherever you want on any PC. Hope it would be helpful and informative, if you have any question or suggestion, any feedback is appreciated.
None of us can’t wait for updates, each of us thirst of updates as Android has updated it’s version to the latest version “Nougat”. The Android 7.0 Nougat is the seventh version of the Android operating system which was released as a beta build on March 2016 and after six months Google has released the official one on August 22,2016. This article guide you to install Android 7.0 Nougat on PC.
At the beginning, it was just for Nexus devices not for all Android devices. It can take weeks or even months for other android devices to receive it. Now it’s a month go but still other Android users are waiting for it. Nexus users are enjoying well but other Android users can’t because their devices couldn’t receive any update but the question is: Can they install and run it on PC? There are notable changes in Android Nougat, this time, Googlehas added a lot of features such as displaying multiple apps on screen at once, more security, clear graphics, support for inline replies to notifications and much more. It’s not bad at all so it worth user should wait for it until they get it. The user can have it on their PC for a temporarily time.
Every OS update tries us to catch every stop of it and discover what’s new in it. That’s what we try to gain it for testing and discovering its marvelous updates or features, but to do that you might have to wait until it completely comes inside your phone or computer, can you wait for it? or you want to go from another option instead. And that the second option is to install it on your PC in VirtualBox like installing Android 7.0 Nougat on VMware we did. As you have always used your phone means you’ve installed the updates on your phone and used it, how about installing it on your PC? Have you ever test the taste of your phone OS or new upcoming update OS on PC? Like we did it on VMware, this time again we’re going to install Android 7.0 Nougat on VirtualBox here within the steps shown to you.
2. Now run VirtualBox and click on New, on the window describe the virtual machine and type like the shot and hit Next.
3. Specify the amount of memory your computer can catch up(Recommended 1GB) and click Next.
4. Just let it by default and go Next with creating a new virtual hard disk.
5. No need to do any changes, let the hard disk type VDI just hit Next.
6. At this point, let it dynamic because it’s beneficial for us to use everything, and continue by hitting Next.
7. Browse the location and name the virtual machine then click Create.
Install Android 7 Nougat on VirtualBox
All right, our virtual machine has created and now we’re ready to approach to our target be active and go carefully now until ending.
1. After hitting create, the VM will be created, now click on Settings and select Storage options and click on Remove icon, see the shot.
2. When removed, click on Add button and select Add IDE Controller.
3. On the controller, click on Add Hard disks icon and choose existing disk option.
4. Locate to C:/users/VirtualBox VMs>Select VDI(Virtual Disk Image file and click Open.
5. Here click on Add optical drives icon and click Leave empty.
6. Select the empty file and change the option drive option to IDE Secondary Master then click on the Disk icon >Choose Virtual Optical Disk File>Choose ISO Image file of Android Nougat.
7. Time to start the virtual machine hit Start button to boot up, when the screen appears, click on the screen and go down with the arrow keys on the Installation – Install Android -x86 to harddisk and hit Enter.
8. Select Create/Modify partitions like the same and hit Enter.
9. And No for GPT hit Enter.
10. In this page, just go on New with the arrow key for a new partition and hit Enter.
11. And select Primary type partition and hit Enter.
12. Just hit Enter for the partition disk size.
13. Here hit Enter on bootable to make the parition bootable.
14. In this page, go on Write and hit Enter to write partition table to disk. When you’ll be asked, type Yes and hit Enter.
15. Quit the partition by hitting Enter on it.
16. When the partition choosing page came up, just hit Enter, then in the file system choosing page, choose Ext4 and hit Enter.
17. Hit Enter on formatting partitition sda1.
18. Also, hit Enter on installing bootloader.
19. Yes to install EFI GRUB2.
20. Format the boot partition by hitting Enter.
21. And for installing system directory as read-write hit Enter for it.
And you’re done, just remove the disk from virtual drive and then Reboot it.
Surprise that’s Android 7 Nougat running on VirtualBox.
All right, if you have any question or suggestion or idea regarding this you can tell me by comment.
The new Android 7.0 Nougatis released finally and has spirit almost everywhere on most of the phones. It’s been a long time waiting for it and now its comes like a boom with its brand new fantastic features developed by Googlethat includes; Best user experience, more security, clear graphics and much more. Now if you want to test it before installing on your phone or if you have an iOS device and want to use Android Nougat then you have the best choice to do it without installing it on your PC fully or installing on your phone. In this article, I will show you how to install Android 7.0 Nougat on VMware step by step, let’s get started.
Install Android Nougat on VMware Step by Step
As Android Nougat is the brand new OS, it has lots of updates and new features also it’s the latest Android OS till now and much more but you might don’t know much because we haven’t introduced anything about it, in this case we’ll have an article about it which will be aimed at introducing + explaining about the updates and everything later than this.
1# Download & Install the Required Files
Before getting started fully, you need to download & install or extract the required files from the given links below.
When the files downloaded, installed or extracted, now open VMware and click on Create a new machine(Ctrl+N), on the wizard, just hit Next.
On this page, select “I will install the operating system later” and click Next.
Here just select Other>FreeBSD and click Next.
Now customize the virtual machine as you want and hit Next.
And it’s time to review and finish the virtual machine, so have a check and hit Finish.
#3 Customize the Virtual Machine
Now that you’ve finished creating virtual machine, it’ the turn of editing virtual machine settings and start it.
To do it first, go ahead and click on Edit virtual machine settings, on the page, select CD/DVD option and select Use ISO image file then browse the ISO image file of Android Nougat 7.0.
Notice: Use extracted ISO image file of Android 7.0 otherwise it won’t boot up.
Now select Memory option and add memory at least 1GB or further than that then click Ok.
#4 Install the Virtual Machine
Everything is ready, go on click the Power on button and have a look at your screen until it boots up, when it booted it will look like the shot, go down with the arrow key then click Enter on “Installation -Install Android-x86 to harddisk“.
In this step, choose Create/Modify partitions and hit Enter.
And reject using GPT by choosing No and hit Enter.
Here just select New with the arrow keys and hit Enter.
Choose Primary from partition type.
Specify the disk size and hit Enter.
On this page, hit Enter on Bootable option.
Select Write>Type Yes when you’ll be asked.
Time to quit the partition page, go on Quit and hit Enter.
Now click Ok on the partition(SDV1) then select Ext4 from filesystem.
When you’ll be asked for formatting select Yes.
And again choose Yes for Bootloader GRUB.
Then Skip the EFI GRUB.
Now confirm to create a disk image by hitting Yes and when you’ll have to specify just hit Enter.
And if you’ll be asked to format the boot partition just hit Yes.
On the creating disk page, just hit enter on the size input and on the next page you’ll be asked for installing system directory as read-write, hit Enter.
After hitting yes, it will take a moment to setup them all, when finished, you’ll have the Android-x86 installed page, go down on Reboot and hit enter.
While rebooting, you’ll see the page like this and just hit Enter or wait a sec it will boot automatically. Here it shows that you’ve installed it on your VMware hard disk fully.
When the installing and rebooting finished, the screen will appear soon and that’s Android Nougat 7.0. Once you’ve installed, now you can test, use and enjoy it fully.
At this point, right click on the above virtual machine name>Removable Devices>CD/DVD>Disconnect because we’ve already installed it on our VMware hard disk and it doesn’t need anymore.
Hope you would like our articles, if you had any problem during the installation comment below.
Sharing is caring, don’t forget to share it with your friends, they’ll thank you later.