- When you visit our site, you will be asked for to enter your name, email or other details to subscribe or register. By entering your details to us, don’t worry we hate spam and won’t do anything without improvement and giving you offer or our latest articles.
- Comment- We always want your feedbacks, comments, ideas or suggestions and will never ever ignore it. You can do comments and say whatever you want for improvement of our site. Also we won’t spam or do anything bad with the information you give for comment, so don’t forget always like, comment and share.
How you think to be secure, we also want that. Our website is scanned regular basis for every holes and known vulnerabilities in order to safe your information and visiting on our website. Also we don’t sell or trade with your information you’ve given to us and don’t want it. You can visit or you can recommend and show others for learning purpose. Also no bad behaviour is allowed or patient and will be removed.
Third party links
Frequently, we include or offer third party links, products or services on our website or through email. So they are separated from our contents and independent. But don’t worry, before sending them to you we check them fully and then give them to you, so be sure to follow them and not frighten.
Our mail purpose is to serve and show you things we have experienced. Also we always protect your collected data.
If you want to get more articles and help us, so don’t ever forget to give your feedback anytime. Want more help?
contact us now.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They set in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website. http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking. Want more help? then fill out the contact us form now.