The Google Driveis usually used for different purposes by the most of the users around the world and mostly users use it to store files in the cloud, share files and edit documents spreadsheet etc but some users might have experienced the download limit error for shared files in drive. Don’t worry that needs nothing more than doing these simple steps, here’s how to fix Google Drive and get any file when it shows the error
Whenever you click on the file in Google drive it shows ( Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you’re trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can’t access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator )
Fix Google Drive Download Limit For Shared Files
Before we begin, sign in with your Google Account in Google Drive and then let it ready.
1. After you log in to your Google Drive find out the file you want to download or if you’re referred from Internet Download Manger then you’ve to change the link address from “uc” to “open” it will change the page like the second step.
2. When the page appears like this, just click on theAdd to drive button.
3. Now go to My Drive option and right click on the file and select Download and check if its available for download.
4. If you’re able to download the file that’s ok otherwise, here right click on the file and select Make a copy.
5. When the copy of the file made, select and right-click and choose Download, it will successfully start downloading the file like the shot below.
And that’s it, thanks for reading fully and hope it would have worked successfully or if you have any question, suggestion regarding this put a comment below.
Managing network is a critical task in the networking world but not much tough with active directory. The Active Directory was first time introduced in Windows Server 2000 for centralized domain management. Before the active directory, Microsoft had added tools to manage users, computers but they were not as efficient as active directory. The Active Directory Services (AD DS) or directly Active Directory (AD) is the repository of management and information. You can manage and have information of every type of information about users, computers, services. Also, it offers excellent services like load balancing, failover cluster. As much as it’s affected that much, you need just to make it relevant and take care of it means you need to take backup of the active directory if someone accidentally delete something or being hacked. Therefore, if the domain controller stops working, you should be able to restore the data back. Don’t worry, because we have the every solution of your problem, let’s move on and do it now.
Backup Active Directory in Windows Server 2016
The Active directory backup is not much involved. Indeed, you can learn and do it easily.
First of all, you need to install the Windows Backup Server, using Server Manager.
1. Open Server Manager, click on Add roles and features, skip the Welcome page clicking on Next button, then select the server you want to install the backup server on, click on Next button. It is not the role; it is a feature, skip the select Server Roles page. In the feature page, scroll down and check the Windows Server Backup, hit Next!
2. In the Confirm installation selections page, click on Install button. Take a rest, because it takes a while, no reboot is needed.
3. Now on the Server Manager, click on Tools, then click on Windows Server Backup at the end of the list to open the server.
4. Now the server backup is opened, click on backup once. If you like to make a schedule for active directory backup, so click on Backup schedule.
5. Select Different options, click on Next button because Different options are used while we don’t have any schedule for backup.
6. On the Select backup configuration page, two options are available, Full Server and Custom. We just want to take backup of the active directory, so we choose the second option.
7. In the Select items for the backup page, click on Add items button, select system state option and click on Ok button. so you are done here, hit next!
8. It is the time to decide where to restore the backup files, Local drives or shared folder; I choose the local drive.
9. In the Select backup destination page, the place for backup files restoration is specified.
10. We are done, so click on the Backup button, take a rest. Let the server do its work.
Ok, hope it was informative and helpful, to restore the Active Directory backup, follow our next article covering restoring active directory’s backup.
The new MacOS Sierra is out and has been installed on almost all of the Mac’s because it’s new features going to get better and better. While it has spirit everywhere, especially, Siri which is more compatible and smart and finds the best results for you. Moreover, you have the universal clipboard, auto unlocks with Apple Watch and much more. Sounds exciting? Do you think it’s only for Mac users or you can’t install it? ha, of course, no, because you can do them all just in Windows using VMware within some easy steps. However, as we have covered the previous OS X El Capitan installation on VMware, this time again we’re having a surprising gift for our users means we’ve covered this too, so let’s get started.
Hey, check out this fantastic latest macOS High Sierra installation guide
After finishing the steps above, now it’s time to begin start virtualizing and installing Mac OS Sierra. Let’s get started.
#1. Open File Explorer and navigate to unlocker208 extracted files and right click on win-install and select Run as administrator, when the windows ask your permission click Yes. This will unlock or start VMware services of Mac so that you can choose and install Mac on VMware.
#2. Now open VMware and click on File>New virtual machine(Ctrl+N), when the new virtual machine wizard pops up, just click Next.
#3. In this step, you’ve to select I will install the operating system later and click Next.
#4. Here you need to select Apple Mac OS X as operating system and choose 10.11 from OS X version then click Next.
#5. Customize your virtual machine name and location for the installation like the shot and hit Next.
#6. Now you don’t need to do anything just hit Next due to we won’t use the drive for our installation.
#7. Everything is ready now, customize hardware if needed or finalize the virtual machine settings creation by hitting Finish.
Step 2# Edit the Virtual Machine & Replace the VM Hard Disk
When the virtual machine created, point out your mouse on Edit virtual machine settings and click on it.
Notice: After the virtual machine has been created, don’t turn it on otherwise you might lose the virtual machine and begin the steps from the beginning.
Now here you can increase memory, processor if your system allows you and then select Hard Disk option and click Remove. When the hard disk removed, click Add then select Hard Disk and click Next.
On this page, let all things by default, just click Next.
Here you need to select use an existing virtual disk and click Next.
Now browse the VMDK file of MacOS Sierra from the extracted folder that you had downloaded then click Finish then click Ok on virtual machine settings.
Step 3# Edit the Virtual Machine (VMX) & Write Down the Command
It’s time to edit the VMX file of the virtual machine, to do that navigate to the macOS Sierra virtual machine files you had created and right-click on it and open it with Notepad.
When the file opened, scroll to the end and type the command down then press Ctrl+S to save it.
smc.version = “0”
Note: If you got the error later saying the value 0 in Smc.version = “0” is not valid, take away the quotations and it will work.
Smc.version = 0
Stuck booting up or can’t change the screen or do you have another problem? No matter, here’s the solution, click the link below and try one the solution methods from the list.
Ok, fine that’s it, can’t install or got confused, check out our video below based on install MacOS Sierra on VMware step by step. Notice that if you face boot manager problem or any other problems, check out the step #3 and use the code without quotation marks or you can try the whole tutorial once again if again not succeed, then try to check your laptop/PC if it’s not AMD, if it is then you can’t do it or if your system is Intel then go and check the steps clearly and check once again or do it on another computer.
And don’t forget to install VMware tools when the installation has finished, go now:-
The Active Directory is a depository of all information computers, users, and services and the Active Directory users and computers are the container of all the information about the users and computers and more than the information, you can manage users and computer accounts through this management tool whether you create, remove or manage users. In this article, I’ll show you how to create users, computer accounts in Windows server 2016.
Create Users and Computers in Server 2016
#1: Create users
1. Open Server Manager and click on Tools tab then select Active Directory Users and Computers.
2. Expand the server node and click on the Users node, when you see all the default users and groups just click on the Create a new User button on the top as shown to create a new user account.
3. Enter the user details like name, last name, logon name etc. The logon name is the name that you want to logon to the network through, you will be given an email address in the network like mine is firstname.lastname@example.org as shown then hit Next.
4. Now enter a complex password then confirm your password and below the password box you’ll see some options that should know them;
User must change the password at next logon; is used when you create a user and give a simple password as a network administrator then you want the user to change the password at first logon.
User cannot change password; is used when you don’t want a user to change his account password.
Password never expires; is used when you don’t want users to change the password frequently. Most organizations force the users to change the password after a particular time. It is good to have the most secure account.
Account is disabled; is used when you want to disable unused accounts. Leave the first option selected and hit Next.
5. When the user is created in Users container, finish the wizard by clicking on the Finish button.
#2: Create group
After creating users, now it’s time to create the groups we need for our specific team, location or jobs. Groups are created for simplifying the management. When you create a group, specify some people as member of that group, you give some rights to that group instead giving ever single user that right. Members of the group is not users only, they can be admins. You can make a group member of other group which is called nesting-group.
1. In order to create a group click on the Users node, then click on Create a new group button on the top as shown.
2. Enter the group name and you’ll see group scopes are available, select the Global scope. It is used when you want to make a group according to geography, common job, department, functions. Now choose the Group type (Security option: It is used when you want to specify which group can have access to which resource.
#3: Group Membership
1. If you want someone to be member of a group, you can do it from user properties > member of and make it member of a group. Also you can go to group properties > members and add a user. I follow the first way, right-click on the user and select Properties.
2. Here click on the Member Of tab then click on the Add button to add your account to a group.
3. Type name of the group in the box as shown then click on the OK button.
4. And now you’re in the group of KabulUsers. Now just click on the OK button to finish the wizard and apply the function.
Conclusion: Active Directory Users and Groups is an important title in network. I hope you learn this easy steps, how to create users and computer accounts. For advanced details of the users and groups, other articles will be published here. For any question leave a comment.
After installing DNS, of course, you need to configure DNS because it is an important task to make DNS work correctly. DNS stands for Domain Naming System and the goal of DNS is to change name to IP address and and IP address to name like when you open a server or a web page, you enter a name like www.tactig.com, here the DNS server changes the name to the IP and you can visit the web page or get access to server sources. In this article, I show you how to come along to configure DNS Server fully on Windows Server.
Configure DNS Server Fully Step by Step
The DNS configuration is somehow like installing it, means you don’t need to worry or call any administrator to do it because you can do it along by this article, let’s move towards it.
1. When the DNS Server role installed, open the Server Manager window, click on tools tab that the dropdown menu appears and click on the DNS icon to open the DNS. Here I have named my server tactig-dc01.
2. At the first, what we need to do is creating a zone, it is a part of a DNS that the records are restored, for that purpose right click on your computer DNS server name and click on the New zone.
3. Skip the welcome page and on the next page, you’ll see three kinds of zone available.
Primary zone: is rewritten zone that is not copied from somewhere.
Secondary zone: is the copy of another zone, when you create a secondary zone you should copy the records from another source.
Stub zone: is providing information whatever server holds a special zone. We want to create a primary zone, then click on that then hit Next.
4. In the next page, you will be asked about replication method.
The first option, (To all DNS servers running on domain controller in this forest: <domain name> is used when you want to replicate with the domains and subdomains in the forest but that increases the network traffic.
The second option, (To all DNS servers running on domain controllers in the domain: <domain name> is used when you want you DNS server replicate with all DNS servers in in your own domain.
The third option, (To all domain controllers in this domain (for Windows 2000 compatibility): <domain name> is used when you want your server replicate with only domain controllers in your own domain. Select the 2nd option. Hit Next.
5. In the forward or reverse lookup zone page, select Forward lookup zone. The Forward lookup zone translates DNS name to IP address and the 2nd option, Reverse lookup zone translates IP to DNS name, just select Forward lookup zone then hit Next, we will configure the Reverse lookup zone later.
6. Specify a name for the zone then click on the Next button.
7. How do you want your zone contents update mode? The recommended option is Allow only secure updates. This option helps you DNS server not to be affected by spywares and viruses, select the first option and hit Next.
8. After continuing, your primary zone is created, just click on the Finish button to start working it.
Now the zone has created successfully but the DNS configuration is not done fully yet and the secondary zone as mentioned before is copy of another zone. It means you should copy the contents from somewhere else. Now I want to show you how to create a secondary zone. You need one another server, DNS server installed on. I name the new DNS server: tactig-dns02. The new server that we try to use as a second DNS server should be member of the Active Directory Directory Services. You can do that. If not read the articles about in this website.
1. Now we’ll work on tactig-dns02 server, open the DNS Manager tool and right-click on the Forward lookup zone, click on the New zone then skip the welcome page by hitting Next. In the Zone Type page, select the Secondary zone.
2. In the forward or reverse lookup zone page, select the Forward lookup zone option. It changes the DNS names to IP address. Then click on Next button.
3. Specify a name for the zone. Enter name of a zone that you’ve created before as a primary zone. Here you will have copy of the primary zone as a secondary zone.
4. In the Master DNS Servers page, you need to specify the master server. The Master server is the server that you’ve a zone out there and you want to copy its contents in your new secondary zone. Enter the master server’s IP address and the IP will be resolved. If the IP is correct, a green check mark will appear next to the IP address box then click on Next button.
5. When the Secondary zone is created, just click on the Finish button.
6. Now click on the new zone you just created, you’ll see the Red x means no content is present and not working properly as mentioned before you should copy the contents from somewhere else.
7. Go back to tactig-dns01 server, expand the Forward lookup zone mode and right-click on the zone that you want to get a copy from then select Properties.
8. Here select the Name Servers tab and add the server that you’ve installed the secondary zone on, here. When you add the name in the list you can copy the contents. For the purpose click on the Add button.
9. Type the server’s fully qualified domain name (FQDN) in the box as shown and below that box, enter the server’s IP address. When you resolve the server a message appears, don’t be worried because the message tells you that your server is not authoritative for the zone that’s what we know that. We just we want to make a copy of the zone and click on OK button.
10. Now come back to tactig-dns02 server, right-click on the zone you created and select Transfer from Master.
11. Refresh the page clicking on the Refresh button and you’ll see all the records you could see in tactig-dns01 server zone, now the secondary zone is created and configured properly.
Another next important point for the DNS configuration is that you should learn what is Reverse Lookup Zone. The Reverse Lookup Zone do opposite to what Forward Lookup Zone does means It change IP address to DNS name, when you’ve or give an IP address, it gives you the DNS name. For doing this, we need just one DNS server and I’ll use my root DNS server (tactig-dns01).
1. It is created the same as primary and secondary zones so expand the server name and right-click on the Forward Lookup Zone then select New Zone. When the page appears, skip the welcome page and select Primary zone then hit Next, leave the next step as default and hit Next. Here Select IPv4 Reverse Lookup Zone or IPv6 reverse lookup zone then hit Next, we use IPv4 version in our networks so you can choose the one you want to use.
2. At this point, the Network ID is needed for the zone, specify the Network ID then hitNext ( The Network ID is your network’s IP address.
3. Select the Allow only secure dynamic update option and click on Next button then finish the wizard to completely finish the configuration.
4. Run PowerShellas administrator. Type this command: ipconfig /registerdns. Press Enter button.
5. Refresh the Forward Reverse Zone node, you will see that an IP address is added there and you are done!
Conclusion: The DNS configuration is completely done. Yes, this was the basic configuration of DNS and the Advanced configuration of the DNS is more complicated, Practice till the time you feel you’ve already learned the configuration. For any further question leave a comment below.
The Google Chrome is freeware web browser which is developed by Google Inc. It can be installed in all OS such as Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS which is a great and compatible browser. Google Chrome allows users to synchronize their bookmarks, history, and settings across all devices with the browser installed by sending and receiving data through a chosen Google Account, which in turn updates all signed-in instances of Chrome. This can be authenticated either through Google credentials, or a sync passphrase.
Clear Chrome Browsing Data on Android
When you do search about anythings on your Android phone the information that searched will be saved on history whether you use Google Chrome, Internet browser or any other browsers. You have control over your browsing data, like browsing history, site data, and autofill data, cache and can clear it in a few easy steps. Now let’s get to the phone and see what information are saved in history and if necessary keep it or if not necessary delete it there because sometimes you may forget the sources of the information and you can get from there.
1. Open up Google Chrome browser on your phone then you’ll see the Menu icon(three vertical dots) at the top corner right side, tap on it. Now tap on Settings > Advanced > Privacy.
2. When you enter on privacy section you’ll see a lot of settings but you need to find and tap on Clear browsing data.
3. Once you did that then you can clear data like Browsing history, Cookies and site data, Cached images and files, Saved passwords and Autofill form data from your chrome browser. Just mark the data you want to delete.
4. You can clear your data by determining the time. It’s just which data you need to clear, your data that you passed right now, past day, past week or from the beginning. It depends on you, also you can clear cache, saved passwords, cookies and site data.
That was it hope you should never face problem or confused. Press share button to gift it for your friends too.
When you install windows server it is just a box, nothing it there like services, if you want to use the services you should install and configure the services when you need them. The DNS stands for Domain Name System. When you create an account on a server or domain controller, your computer, and server communicates with each other by their IP addresses; you can’t remember a lot of IP addresses. Here the DNS comes to action. It means it changes the IP address to the name and name to the IP address. When you type a server name like tactig-dc01, it changes the name to IP:192.168.10.1 and vice versa. In this article, you’ll learn how to install DNS on Windows server 2016 server graphically and through PowerShell.
Topics covered in this article:
Install DNS server graphically
Install DNS server through PowerShell
Install DNS Server Graphically
1. In order to open Server Manager, press the Start Menu button; click on the Server Manager icon.
2. When the Server Manager opened, click on the Add roles and features option.
3. Skip the Before you begin page clicking on Next button. In the Select installation type page, just let Role-based or featured-based installation option selected. Click on Next button.
4. In the Select server destination server page, select the Select the server from server pool. Select the server from server pool which you want to install the DNS role on. Click on Next button.
5. Select the DNS from roles. A page will open that wants you to give permission to install management tools for DNS server. Click on Add features button. At the end click on Next button.
6. Here on the Select feature page, no feature is needed to be installed. So just hit Next. On the DNS Server page you can read some important information about the DNS server and hit Next button. Click on the Install button to install the role on the server. Be patient; it will take some time.
No reboot is needed after the role installation. So directly go toward configuring DNS server.
Install DNS server through PowerShell
You easily can install DNS server through PowerShell. If you’re preparing for MCSA or MCSE certifications, make sure that you learn this easy command line: Install-WindowsFeature DNS -IncludeManagementTools.
Install-WindowsFeature is PowerShell command which is used for installing Windows server roles and feature. After that type name of the role, in this case DNS. Install-WindowsFeature DNS command installs the core services for the DNS. You need to install the management tools. For the purpose type -IcludeManagementTools for adding management tools to the core services.
Maybe it looks scary to install DNS server through PowerShell, but is really easy. PowerShell makes your life easy.
The DNS server is now installed and ready for configuration, no reboot is needed. To configure it check out the below article and read it out. For any question, feel free and leave a comment. I would answer your questions as soon as possible. As well as, don’t forget to configure it to start and let it work otherwise you can’t.
We are done with the installation of DNS role. It is the time to move on and configure the DNS server and use the services.
Installing or following the steps to install is easy and everybody can do it but it won’t boot means you’re getting the error(unrecoverable error) and can’t go ahead, so if you’ve are suffering from this error then it’s time to solve it by the following steps. Thus, after installing OS X I have experienced well of it and also the errors. I am thankful to you all that give your feedbacks and I love to see it every time on our new articles, as soon as possible I’ll try to cover the problems one by one, so here you don’t need to download or install something without catching up the steps, so let’s get started.
Fix VMware unrecoverable Error of OS X Virtual Machine
After installing OS X 10.11, while starting the virtual machine, if you see the error right above then you’ll have to follow the steps below.
1. Go to File Explorer and navigate to the OS X virtual machine VMware files and right click on the VMware virtual machine (VMX) file and open it with notepad.
2. Now scroll down to the end and type the following command and press Ctrl+S to save it.
smc.version = “0”
3. When saved, restart your computer and then open VMware and start power on the virtual machine, and hurry its working fine.
Problem not solved? Try entering the command in the notepad like below and restart your computer then power on the virtual machine in VMware.
smc.version = 0
Hope it would have solved your problem, if not then you can ask or tell us your problem here.
Most of the today’s computers includes hardware virtualization features that have lots of advantages like Server Consolidation – Means ten server applications can be run on a single machine at the same time, Testing and development –Enable us to test or deploy OS by virtualizing, Enhance reliability & security – Virtualization of systems help prevent system crashes due to memory corruption caused by software and many more. Not only it gives us these advantages but also it makes our work easier like installing OS, setup virtual machines and some more. That’s why this time I’ve decided to show you how to enable Intel VT-X & AMD virtualization on PC, VMware, VirtualBox, so let’s get started.
There are two ways to enable Virtualization technology on PC, – UEFI firmware, -BIOS here at the first we will take a look at enabling VT-x from firmware then we will move forward.
1. Go to Settings> Update & Security>Recovery and click on Restart Now under Advanced Start-up.
2. While restarting your computer, choose Troubleshoot>Advanced option>UEFI Firmware settings>click Restart.
Note: If you don’t have the UEFI Firmware settings then no problem, you’ll find the VT-x virtualization option in the BIOS or boot menu.
3. On the boot menu, navigate to Advanced options/Configuration and find out Intel Virtual Technology and enable it by pressing F6.
4. Now comes to the enable VT-X from BIOS, so power on or restart your computer if it’s powered on and while restarting when the first page appears press the BIOS key to enter into BIOS menu. When entered, select BIOS Setup and on the BIOS setup page select System configuration and you’ll find the Virtualization Technology option to enable, just press F6 to change it from disable to enable.
Here are the BIOS Key for your computer:
Esc, F10, F1
F1, F2, F3
F1, Esc, F12
Enable Intel VT-X/AMD Virtualization on VMware
1. To enable Intel VT-X & AMD virtualization, open VMware and select the virtual machine you want to enable Intel/AMd virtualization for, then click on Edit virtual machine settings.
2. Now select the Processors option and you’ll see the Intel VT-X & AMD Virtualization enabling option beside and mark it if you want. Also, you can let the virtualization engine by default(Automatic), the automatic option uses the three options there when required and disable them when they aren’t needed.
Enable Intel VT-x/AMD Virtualization on VirtualBox
1. Open VirtualBox and select the virtual machine you want to enable Intel-AMD virtualization on and click on Settings.
2. Here, select the System tab and select Acceleration tab then you can see and enable Intel VT-x or AMD virtualization and click Ok.
Ok, that’s it, hope you would not have faced any problem, comment below if you have any problem.