The advanced penetration and auditing system “Kali Linux” is loveable. It contains hundreds of penetration and crackable tools that are perfect. The new Kali Linux 2.0 is updated with latest features which have of course brought you here. However, if you want to install or run Kali Linux on your system, then I have got the best option for you and that’s installing or running Kali Linux on VMware without following any extra steps like installing or setting it. Therefore, it’s that easy as you think and you can do it right now. Running Kali Linux in PC or VMware have slight differences except that, running operating system on VMware has many benefits too, like adding extra network adapter or CD/DVD ROM etc, reliability, performance, security. In this guide, I’m going to show you how to run Kali Linux 2.0 on VMware without installing it.
Install Kali Linux 2.0 on VMware
Unlike before, the updated Kali Linux versions are easier to install on VMware or system. No matter, we’re here to help you get installed like a pro whether it’s difficult or easy, let’s get started.
Step 1# Download Kali Linux ISO Image File
Before you wish to install, download the ISO Image file of Kali Linux from official Kali Linux website or click here to directly redirect you to the page and hit on the <Kali Linux 64 bit VM> to directly start downloading process.
Step 2# Run Kali Linux 2.0 on VMware
When the file downloaded fully, extract it in a folder and navigate to the Kali Linux files and open the ( Kali-Linux-2017.1-VM-amd64.vmx ) file with VMware Workstation.
When opened, you’ll see a configured virtual machine and everything set so just power on the virtual machine by pressing on it.
On the first screen you’ll be asked for the username and the password, type the username password from below and hit enter.
Surprise! and that’s it, no need for extra steps or settings just enjoy. One thing more, that the VMware tools are already installed, so don’t need to reinstall it. Everything is fine now and even you have the option to
One of the easiest and sharpest way to download big and high quality like movies, books, music, tv, games, applications, anime, and other files, is Torrent. Now Android users can also enjoy downloading their files from the torrent on their smartphones without any prevention. The two types of the torrent(uTorrent & BitTorrent) made everything easy for the Android user. uTorrent, the widely used and the most famous and trusted downloading client to Windows, Mac and Linux and this time for the Android operating system. The way that torrents do, no other software can’t-do the process of downloading a huge and high-quality file.
uTorrent is a file downloading client for Windows, Mac, and Linux that has been made compatible with all Android devices. uTorrent is one of the most trusted torrent downloading clients which allows direct downloading and viewing of the torrents on your Android device whether it is a phone or tablet. It is a free app on Google Play Store. Now Head over to the Google Play Store and install the uTorrent app on your device. When you are torrenting on Android so it’s recommended that you connect to a Wi-Fi network in order to avoid eating up your mobile data.
Use uTorrent on Android
There is also another type of torrent, it is BitTorrent and this app also works like uTorrent, there is no specific difference between them. Both are file downloading client for Windows, Mac, Linux and also for Android.
1. Once get to the Play Store and download the uTorrent app or BitTorrent app from there or if you have credit you can buy a pro version of them.
2. After you downloaded and installed the apps, you can search for your torrents files on your phone or tablet’s browser. Type torrent files (the files you want to download) on Google search bar with Torrent name, like “Justin Bieber album torrent”. It’ll open many kinds of torrent sites where you can download it.
3. Now find Torrentz website, select the file you want to download then the next page will appear, select the Kat.CR where you want to download it.
4. Tap on download icon on Kat.cr page then selects the uTorrent or BitTorrent to launch downloading.
When the downloading started, it will take time depending on your internet. You can get out of it and use other apps, it works on background process.
Thanks and if you have any questions regarding this, don’t feel shy comment below.
Samsung likes to do things a little differently from iPhone or Pixel that the motions and gestures features are a good example of that. The motion & gestures let you control your device smartly while it changes the way you use it once you’ve started using. Like I said, you can control your device by moving or slightly touching the screen. These features were added from the past versions of Samsung phones but newly it has added more features and they are advanced. Like Samsung Galaxy S7 has some useful features which are different from other phones. They’re major selling points that make Galaxy S7 more useful than some of Samsung’s rivals’ offerings.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge include awesome motions & gestures-based actions that enable useful functions. The features take the users experience to a high level of using and they are easy to use and they make the work for user faster.
There are Advanced Features in Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge and they are completely different from others Galaxy phones. The Samsung Galaxy S7 has got exactly fifteen features or motions and gestures that include Smart stay, Identify unsaved numbers, One-handed mode, quick dial, Quick launch camera, Multi window, Smart capture, palm to swipe to capture, Direct call, Smart alert, Easy Mute, Send SOS messages, Direct share, and Video Enhancer. And the very special one Games. The Games feature is completely new in Samsung phones and the S7 has this feature.
Here’s how to enable and use motions and gestures on your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge:
1. Enable & Use Smart stay
Smart Stay keeps the screen on while you are looking at it by using the front camera to detect your face.
Smart stay works best when:
You hold your phone upright and steady.
You are in a well-lit place, but not direct sunlight.
The front camera is not being used by another app.
To enable Smart Stay, head up to Settings > Advanced Features > Smart Stay Switch it on.
2. Enable & Use One-handed mode
One-Handed Mode basically takes the normal keyboard, shrinks it down, and forces it over to one side or the other. This makes it much easier to, well, type with one hand. It is useful while you cannot use your both hands for using mobile but it’s really important to do some work on mobile.
To enable One-handed Mode, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > One-handed mode.
Note: There are two options to reduce the screen size: Gesture and Button. It’s up to you which one you like.
3. Enable & Use Quick Dial
A quick dial is a new feature in Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. It uses your voice to control the device and perform tasks easily. Make a call by pressing and holding the Home key while on any screen, then saying a contact’s name. It will be replaced with Google voice.
Contact people: Make calls or send text messages to your contacts.
Explore places around you: Check weather information and navigate to nearby places.
Plan your day: Manage your schedule and create voice memos.
To enable Quick Dial, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Quick Dial.
4. Enable & Use Quick Launch Camera
A camera is one of the most frequently used features on most smartphones. A smartphone without camera doesn’t mean anything for users, despite the Samsung manufacturer present the best quality camera it also makes an awesome feature for it. Quick launch camera shortcuts the way and by pressing the Home key twice in quick succession you can open camera at any time.
To enable Quick Launch Camera, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Quick Launch Camera.
5. Enable & Use Multi Window
A multi window lets you easily complete multiple tasks on one screen. For example, you can take notes while watching a video, or search the web and check your email messages simultaneously. The most commonly used applications are available in the Multi window tray.
Press and hold the recent key to change the current app from full-screen view to split screen view. While in split screen view, press and hold the Recent key to close the app on the bottom.
To enable Multi Window, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Multi Window.
6. Enable & Use Smart capture
Taking a screenshot with regular way is not enough for you, you can try doing so by using the smart capture feature. When this feature is enabled, your phone will provide additional options after taking a screenshot, lets you capture hidden areas of the screen so you can save the whole screen into a single image, crop the screenshot to remove unwanted or unused area, or immediately share it with others as soon as you take it.
With Smart capture, you can:
Capture hidden areas of the screen.
Draw on the screenshot.
Crop the Screenshot.
Share the screenshot.
To enable Smart Capture, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Smart Capture.
7. Enable & Use Palm swipe to capture
Palm swipe to capture is an easy way to capture the screen just by swiping on the edge of your hand across it from side to side keeping in contact with the screen.
To enable Palm swipe to capture, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Palm Swipe to Capture.
8. Enable & Use Direct call
The Direct call is awesome because through this simply you can call the contacts whose call log, message or contact details are currently on the screen by bringing the device close to your ear.
To enable Direct call, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Direct call.
9. Enable & Use Smart Alert
Smart alert is a motion gesture that will cause your device to vibrate when you pick it up and notifications, such as missed calls or new messages, are waiting. You can turn on this feature in the Motions and gestures settings menu.
To enable Smart Alert, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Smart Alert.
10. Enable & Use Easy Mute
With the Easy mute feature, you can mute incoming calls and alarms by placing your hand on the screen or placing the device over onto its display.
To enable Easy Mute, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Easy Mute.
11. Enable & Use Send SOS Messages
You can send SOS Message to your Primary Contacts by pressing quickly the power key three times in Samsung Galaxy S7. SOS stands for “Save your souls”. It lets your primary contacts know where you are, your current location, voice recording, and pictures.
To enable SOS Message, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > SOS Message.
12. Enable & Use Direct Share
Share content with specific people directly via the sharing panel from within any app. The direct share icons will be shown at the top of the sharing panel while performing actins such as sending messages or emails in apps supported by the Google direct share function.
To enable Direct share, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Direct share.
13. Enable & Use Video Enhancer
Video Enhancer is a great feature which has come with Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. This feature Enhance the image quality of your videos to enjoy brighter and more vivid colors.
To enable Video Enhancer, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Video Enhancer.
14. Enable & Use Identify unsaved numbers
“Identify unsaved number” is a feature that is designed to identify numbers that are not stored in your Contact List and alerts you when an incoming call may be a nuisance call or spam.
To enable Identify unsaved numbers, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Identify unsaved numbers.
15. Enable & Use Games
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge is an outstanding phone and one of the best phones for gamers. Games feature include Game Launcher and Game Tools.
The Launcher automatically arranges all your games in one place and provides additional features that are useful for playing games.
To enable The Launcher, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Games > Launcher.
Game Tools: Game tools provide options and features that are useful for playing games.
To enable Game Tools, Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Games > Game Tools.
These are the fifteen motions and gestures of Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. These features are new and outstanding.
Ok, that’s all. If you have any question or suggestion regarding this, feel free to ask us.
Everyone cares about the data he has and to save it from danger or accident, you need to have a backup of it otherwise even it is not granted a minute. What the benefits of backup are insufficiently you know or might have experienced, and here are they: convenience, safety, ease of recovery, ease of access, affordability etc for e.g: it protects operating system, system state, files, folders, application data, etc and if you lose all of them, you are comfortable because you’re able to restore them again from the backup.
Also, you can perform one-time full backup or schedule backup and you can store backup files in the internal hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, DVD. If you use a USB flash as a backup storage, be sure it is NTFS format and a USB flash drive is suitable for one-time backup, for scheduled backup storage use the hard drive or portable/external hard drive but I recommend backing on external hard disk and its the best way because if you lost your data from internal drive then you can recover it back from external hard drive. If the backup plan is scheduled, the server will automatically backup the server in a specified time and specified the place. While last time server takes a backup, as a result the previous backup files will be replaced by the new one. In this article, I show you how to backup windows server 2016 step by step.
Backup Windows Server 2016 Step by Step
Before we start, you need to plan where and how the backup should perform for e.g: where to store the backup files, where to backup whether one drive or whole system and should the backup be scheduled or perform once now.
#1 Install Windows Server Backup Feature
1. At the first step, what we need to do is install the Windows Server Backup feature in order to backup the server. Open Server Manager, click on Manage and select Add roles and features, skip the welcome page by hitting Next then hit Next>Next>Next until the Features page appears. On the Select Features page, scroll down and choose Windows Server Backup feature then hit Next button. The Windows Server Backup is not a role, it is a feature, so don’t get confused.
2. No reboot is needed for this feature installation, hit the Install button, it takes a while, be patient!
#2 Create a Backup Plan/Backup system
1. Once the Windows Server Backup feature installation finished, you’re ready to create a backup plan means you can backup now, before doing that put a glance down on backup plans and decide which one to do.
Full Server (All volumes): If you choose the option, you backup all files and it is the best option.
Critical Volume: choose this option to backup some critical files and folders.
System State: Choose this option to backup files that are needed for system state recovery.
Individual Volumes: You can backup one volume by choosing this option.
Folders and files: You can backup single folders and files choosing this option.
2. Now that you’ve selected a backup plan you’re prompted to do a backup, to do that;
open Server Manager and click on Tools then click on the Windows Server Backup option from drop-down list to open backup server.
3. When the Windows Server Backup opened, on the Action side bar three option are available, Backup schedule, backup once and recover and schedule backup: it creates a time-based backup upon the schedule means the server automatically takes backup in the specified time and the Backup once option is for one-time backup so, select Backup once option because here we’ll backup once to show you on.
4. On the Backup options page, two options are available, choose the Different options. This option is used when you haven’t created schedule yet. then, hit Next.
5. As mentioned before, the Full server backup does a full server backup, by choosing this, you backup everything on the server. If you don’t like to do that, a Custom option is available to let you specify some of the folders, files, etc to backup.
6. Specify the Destination drive you want to save backup files, so, I select the Local drives in order to select the hard drive I want in the next step.
7. Here try to save the files to a separate hard drive, you can’t save backup files in C:\ drive, there for save it in another place. If you choose a local drive, certainly backup server give you warning that the drive is in the backup list. I don’t pay attention to because I have created a separate drive for the backup files, you do so.
9. Finally, we are done, begin the backup process by clicking on Backup button and take a rest. Certainly, it takes a while but it depends on your files, folders…
So, we did windows server backup successfully and you learned how to backup windows server fully. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the backup files means to restore them, We are here to show you. I show how to use them in next articles. For any question about taking a backup, feel free and leave a comment.
In a network where you’ve Windows and Mac OS and want to share files between them is not an easy task. Therefore, you’ve to configure or enable file sharing on both operating systems then see or manage share files. Most of the people prefer to do it, but might not have succeeded. The way to share files between Mac OS and Windows 10 is similar to sharing files between the same operating system but if a person is not known to one of the OS then, of course, it will be difficult for him to do. In this article, we will learn how to share files between Mac OS and Windows 10, so lets begin.
Share Files From Mac OS to Windows 10
To share files and folders between Mac OS and Windows 10, you need to install any software or use third party tools, just follow the article step by step.
3. Ok, now go to Mac, open System Preferences and click on Sharing.
4. Now turn on file sharing from service and click on + icon and select the folder or files you want to share and click Add.
5. Ok, now that you’ve shared folders, it’s time to access them from windows, to do that go to the Windows PC, open Network and click on Mac computer and enter the Mac’s credentials and click ok.
After clicking ok, you’ll see and manage shared folders like we had shared Myinfo with Karar’s public Folder and we can see them here too.
Share Files From Windows to Mac OS
1. Select a folder on Windows and right-click on it then select Properties and On the folder Properties click on Advanced Sharing.
2. When the Advanced Sharing opened, mark it on and click on Permissions, on the permissions just mark everyone as full control and click Ok.
3. Ok, now that you’ve shared files from Mac OS, its possible now to access them from Mac. To do it go to Home and select Windows PC under shared then click on Connect As and enter your Windows PC credentials then click Connect.
4. When the computer connected, you can see and manage shared files fully.
Finally, you’ve known how to share files between mac os and windows 10. We always require your feedback about our article and never ignore them also we are thankful to those who share their feedbacks.
The modern phones whether it’s Android or iPhone or tablet are capable of keyboard by which users can search something or type a text. While using the keyboard, the keyboard will simply store them which is also called cache. Thus the keyboard history or simply keyboard cache are the used words on your device, then it will be saved as a cache on your device history, and they will appear automatically as a predictive text next time. Those predictive words that appear on the top of the keyboard sometimes can help you to type fast but in some cases, there might be appear something special like password of your account.
Predictive words on a keyboard have their own effects, sometimes it disturbs like you’d lose your passcode or any secret message, but in some cases, it can be helpful also. For example, if you have typed your email with the password, you don’t want to show in on predictive text to someone else, when anyone uses your device, he may find your password and email. This will happen when the keyboard suggests the words. No worries, because in this article I’m going to show you how to remove or reset Android Keyboard History and also turn off predictive text so whenever anyone gets your device, you’ll no need to worry about. Let’s move on.
There are couple of ways you can clear or delete the typing history on your Android device. It is straightforward to terminate them forever and they can not suggest any more words. If you got some words you want to clear, do the following:
1. Go to > Settings> General Managment.
> General Management
2. Tap on Language & Input.
3. Now tap on Virtual Keyboard.
3. Tap on Samsung Keyboard.
4. Tap on Reset Settings.
5. Tap on Clear Personalised Data.
Note: If you don’t want to show predictive words anymore you can switch the predictive text option off.
Reset Android Keyboard History
You might get the steps of clearing or delete the Android keyboard history but if you want to reset the whole keyboard so follow the steps:
5. Tap on Reset Keyboard Settings.
Conclusion: Some devices might have not this options but the steps are elementary, try to find language and input option then you’ll reach your target.
Virtualization has been a successful testing and lab tool recently. Currently virtualization is used in enterprise networks for running virtual servers especially DNS and DHCP servers. It has many advantages for the company. I list some of them below.
Less hardware requirements: You install a server on a powerrful physical server and enable the Hyper-v and install more servers.
Easy physical security efforts: When you’ve dozens of physicals servers, maintaining physical security is difficult. While you have less physical servers you easily can handle the task.
Cost effective: You should pay money for hardware. Using Hyper-v, you buy some powerful physical servers and install many virtual servers on.
Before we create the virtual machine and install Windows server on Hyper-v, you need to know what is virtual machine.
Virtual machines (VMs) run in its own isolated environment. VMs are self-contained units that can easily be moved from one physical computer to another physical computer. At the time of creating virtual machine, the hardware is abstracted and multiple virtualized hardware environments are created. On the virtual environment you can run a complete copy of operating system (OS) separately.
Firstly, we create the virtual machine. Secondly, we install Windows server 2016 on the VM we have created.
1. Open Hyper-v Manager. In the right pane, right-click on New tool and choose Virtual Machine. A new window will be opened.
2. You have nothing to do in the Welcome page. Just click on Next button. In the Specify Name and Location page you need to assign a name for the virtual machine. Then specify the path which you want to store VM’s files in. Then click on Next button.
3. In the Specify Generation page, you have to specify the generation of the virtual machine. You have got two options: Generation 1 and Generation 2. Generation 1 supports both 32-bit and 64-bit processor architectures. Generation 2 supports only 64-bit processor architecture. Also be aware that once you select one of the generations, later you can’t change that.
4. Assign the memory based on MB in the box next to startup memory. Put a mark in the vacant box next to Use dynamic Memory for the virtual machine. It is a very useful option. Selecting this option, virtual machine uses memory dynamically. It means it uses the amount of memory which is needed, not the all of the memory which is specified. If you don’t select the option, the amount of memory you specified for the virtual machine would be abstracted fully when virtual machine is turned on. Click on Next button to move to the next page.
5. Network adapter is the tool which a machine can be connected to network through. Use a network adapter that you have created before. Then click on Next button.
6. You need to connect the virtual machine to a virtual hard disk. For the purpose, click on Create a virtual hard disk. All Windows server files would be copied in the hard disk which you connect the virtual machine to. You can specify name, location and size for the hard disk. By default, the location of the hard disk is the folder which you have stored virtual machine files inside. If you want you can change the location. If you have created a hard disk before, select Use an existing virtual hard disk and then specify path.
While you’re done, click on Next button.
7. Select the Install an operating system from a bootable CD/DVD-ROM option. Then elect the Image file (.iso) file. You need to have the operating system with .iso extension. Type the path where you have stored the image file. If you don’t know the path, click on Browse button and search for the location of the image file through file explorer. When finished click on Next button.
8. Finally we’re done. We created the Virtual machine. Click on Finish button to close the wizard.
Install Windows Server 2016
We are ready to install Windows server 2016 on virtual machine.
1. Open Hyper-v Manger and right-click on the Virtual machine name which you have created. Select the Connect option. Virtual machine windows will be opened.
2. Click on Start button to turn on the virtual machine. Also you can click on Action in the menu bar and select Start.
3. It is the time to specify installation language, time format and keyboard. When finished click on Next button.
4. We are ready to go. Just click on Install now button shown in the picture below to start the installation.
5. Select the appropriate edition that meets your needs. I choose Datacenter edition with full GUI (Graphical User Interface). Then click on Next button.
6. We are doing clean installation. It means we install new operating system. Therefor select the second option.
7. Select the drive you want to install the Windows server on. If you want you can do the partitions here. If not, you can do it later when your installation is finished. For doing the partition select the disk you want to part, then click on New button below and continue the instructions. Click on Next button.
8. Be patient for a while. Files should be copied on your local drive from image file. Some features are needed to be installed. Your machine will reboots several times.
9. While Windows installed on your computer, you need to assign a user name and password as administrator. User name is Administrator by default. Type a complex password (containing uppercase, lowercase, numbers & symbols). Click on Finish button to finish the installation process. If your screen size is not big enough, scroll down to see the Finish button.
10. Account is created. Log in to the Windows server 2016. Type your password and hit Enter button.
Finally we are done. Windows server 2016 is installed and you can see the default background image of Windows server 2016.
We installed Windows server 2016 on the Hyper-v. You can go ahead and do the initial configurations. For the purpose refer to this link and learn more about.
Android Oreo is the most powerful and latest operating system this year. The OS will be backbone of Android devices which will perform professionally and smartly. With all feedbacks, complaints, and comments, this time the Android has tried to full-fil the needs by update and much improvement on speed, display, power and more. To check out and test the latest Android, you’ll need to download and install it whether on your phone or PC. Like before, the Pixel and Nexus phones are the first flagships to install Android Oreo, while the other Android phones are expected to be next for it. If you don’t own a Pixel or Nexus and can’t wait for the update, then you’re in the right place. In this article, I’m going to show you how to install Android Oreo on PC step by step.
The modern smartphones are with latest techs, while the problem of the storage is still there. No matter, here we’ve the solution on turn your 16GB phone to unlimited storage for totally free.
The modern smartphones are full of technologies, while the problem of the storage is still there. For e.g when you buy a phone, whether it’s a Pixel, iPhone, Android or whatever, of course, you’re dazed between choosing the storage plans like should I get a 16GB or 32GB or maybe more? In addition, they storages aren’t cheap to just get one of greater storage plans. In this case, you’re compelled to take a 16GB or 32GB storage which is frustrating. This is what most of the smartphones are having problem with especially iPhone users that they don’t have the option again to expand the storage, while the Android users have the option to expand with SD card. This problem is getting bigger and bigger day by day because everyday when using phone, you’re totally depending on storage from capturing a photo upto taking notes. It means that if you’ve been using your phone actively for at least 3 to 4 months or more, you are suffering from limited storage or sacrificing old data. Don’t worry, because in this article I’m going to show you the solution on how to turn your 16GB or 32GB phone to unlimited storage by just three apps.
Turn Your 16GB Phone to Unlimited Storage
There are plenty ways and apps to expand your phone storage to unlimited storage and I have tested out them. But among them, I have pick up the one I have used and recommend for you. I see, there isn’t any guide similar to our article and instead, there is an article on how to survive with 16GB storage in your phone, which is lol. So let’s get started.
1. Google Photos – Unlimited Photo & Video Storage
The media in your phone is the largest part of the storage and if I’m not wrong it takes the major part of storage. So what better than Google Photos, which offers unlimited photo & video auto backup service free without any charges. It offers the app for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac which is fantastic. Also, it has sharing options and auto functions which can recognize everyone and arrange items automatically.
Now you can use Google Photos on your Windows and Mac too which are newly added and start backing up your photos & videos to unlimited cloud storage totally free. It takes no space in your phone and stores photos & videos automatically. But also it has paid options if you want to store your photos and videos to their original quality if they which are above 16MP and videos larger than 1920x1080P then you will need to select the paid option but personally I prefer and recommend the first option to use unlimited free option which is great for your smartphone because modern smartphones such as Samsung, iPhone, Pixel doesn’t take picture above 12MP and videos above 4K. All you need to get started is install the app and sign in with your Google Account. To learn more and see the guide how to use and set it up, check out the article below, where there is explained fully with screenshots.
2. Google Drive – Cloud Storage & File Backup for Photos, Docs & More
The Google Drive is another great cloud storage and file backup like Google Photos. Both are Google’s service and are perfect! The difference between the Google Drive and Google Photos is just between their storage. While the Google Photos provides unlimited photo and video storage for 16MP and 1080P videos, but the Google Drive provides 15GB storage free and for more you’ve to upgrade to paid plans. No matter, because we’ve got a perfect suggestion for you, so to get the full backup of photos and videos, do install and use Google Photos to save them completely into unlimited storage and if you had documents, pdfs, voice memos or anything else, just upload them to Google Drive where you have the 15GB full and free option. The Google Drive comes with Android or iOS smartphone already but if you didn’t find it then download it now.
Another great cloud storage is Dropbox, which is really great. I have used Dropbox for almost 2 years and I like to use it beside Google Photos and Google Drive. So how I manage to use them is very easy, like, I use Google Photos to backup my photos & videos and for my documents, notes, music etc I use Google Drive, moreover, for my additional files I use Dropbox and the services below which makes my smartphone storage unlimited. Ok, Dropbox offers a measle of 2GB of free storage and you can raise it upto 16GB by linking your social media accounts and referring friends to join the service. Dropbox Business subscriptions allow users to collaborate on work as well as giving each person unlimited space in a personal Dropbox account. There are also new features and functions for recovery and versioning.
All right! That’s all, hope it would be informative and helpful. If you like the article, don’t forget to share with your friends, they might thank you later. If you have any suggestion, ideas for improvement, feel free to tell us.