The new windows 10 is out and has installed on 110 million machines also have got the best ratings from most of the users. This time, Microsoft windows have added the top features including Deployment, management, personalizing and much more that are much easier to work with. We’d recommend you to perform a clean installation of Windows 10 on your PC fully from here, you can install it on your PC right now and experience the latest features of it so let’s move towards it.
Notice: This method works installing on Vmware too after booting.
1. Attack the USB flash drive to your PC and boot the system using it. When the system booted, click Next.
2. Now click Install Now.
3. Click, I accept the terms and click Next.
Note: This is the enterprise version of Windows 10 and don’t need product key now but after using of 90 days, you will be asked for the product key.
4. Here we have to choose Custom because we will install it on a new PC.
5. Now create a partition and create as many hard disk as many you want then select the disk to install the system on it and click Next. To create a hard disk just click on Delete to delete the partition already there then click on New and set the hard disk space.
Wait now and let the windows be installed(Depending on your system).
6. When the system restarted, you’ll see the windows express settings appear on the screen, you can use it for your windows or customize settings yourself but I’d recommend you to use the express settings, to use click on Use Express Settings.
7. Sign into your Microsoft account or set up Windows with a local account, then click Next. If you don’t have account then type your email address and click on Get a New Micrsoft Account then type the required information and click on create account but here I am using a local account.
When the settings finished wait some minutes to finish the windows installation.
Ok that’s it, the Windows has installed successfully on your PC enjoy it. After installing you will see the windows screen like the shot.
That’s it, if you have any question regarding this use the comment form.
The are several programs for remote desktop and works perfect but while having Remote Desktop in our windows, we don’t need any other extra program to install. Windows Remote Desktop is all better than all software and easy to configure and use it. You can use it everywhere and anytime you want help from someone remotely. Also, if you face any problem so you can solve it with your windows professionally using Remote Assistance when you get stuck or can’t solve any problem. In Remote Assitance, you request or invite your friend or teacher to help you get rid out of any problem. Here in this article, we will discuss both Remote Desktop and Remote Assistant, So let’s get started.
Note: This method works for windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and windows server.
Setup & Use Windows Remote Desktop
1. Enable windows Remote Desktop and Remote assistance:To enable open Control Panel>Windows firewall>Allow an app or feature through windows Firewall then click change settings and enable Remote Desktop & Remote Assistant.
2. Enable Remote Desktop: To enabletype Remote Desktop in the windows search box and click on Allow remote access to your computer.
3. Now turn on AllowRemote Assitance connections and Remote connections to this computer then select users and click Ok.
Note: Don’t allow connections only from computers running remote desktop with network level authentication because you may face security problems.
4. Ok all right, the remote desktop has been enabled, now open Remote Desktop than type the another computer name and click connect to start connecting. Also you can set other settings as you want like display, connection, keyboard and many more.
Notice: To connect to a remote computer, make sure that the another computer has enabled remote desktop like the same steps above.
If you don’t know his computer name then ask him or he can do it by opening command prompt(CMD) then type hostname, it will be shown quickly.
5. When you click Connect, you will be asked for username and password of the another computer then type the username and password and click Ok.
Note: Before connecting, make sure that the another computer’s user have password and if it hasn’t then create a password for it otherwise you can’t connect.
After entering the credentials, click Ok and you’re done. You will be successfully connected to another computer and can access all the files and folders etc.
Setup & Use Remote Assistance for help
1. Open Remote Properties: To open type Remote in the windows search box and click on Allow remote access to your computer than enable Allow Remote Assistance connections to this computer and click ok.
1. Open Remote Assistant, to open: TypeMsra in the windows search box and click on it.
2. Click on Invite someone you trust to help. Here you can also help someone who as invited you.
3. Now click on Use Easy Connect.
4. You will be given a password so to get helped by your friend, now give it to your friend and he should use it to accept with the following steps written below.
Note: You can give it to your friend now and use it quick, it will connect soon.
Finally, your invitation is ready now send it and your friend should accept it. Your friend can accept it with the following steps.
Accept Invitation and Help Your Friend
When the invitation is sent to you by your friend, you can accept it and help him but make sure that you have the invitation file and password.
1. Open the invitation file and enter the password and click ok.
2. Now your friend(invitation sender) need to accept the remote assistance on his computer by clicking on Yes.
You’re all done, after accepting the invitation, the two/both computers will be connected through remote assistance. While using remote assistance you can use chat to talk easily.
That’s all about use remote assistance. If you have any question regarding this use comment form.
Is your device lock with a password or pattern? Is your device working slow or not working properly like crashing apps and other problems?
Here’s the solution all you need about your phone, your phone have the option to be fixed by a factory reset.
What’s Factory Reset?
A factory reset is a master reset which restore your device to its original form by erasing all information in the device. There are two ways to reset your device first you can do it from device if your device isn’t locked with password or pattern, to reset phone from the device: go to Settings>Backup & Reset>Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone>enter your password/pattern>Erase Everything and wait about 1 or 2 minutes to let the device reset and start but if you can’t access to your phone (if it is locked with pattern or password then read the following article.
What’s the difference between the hard reset and soft reset?
“Hard reset” is a factory reset or master reset that restore your device to its original form by removing all data stored in the device, you can do it in order to unlock the device, make faster your phone, fix app crashing or other problems and “soft reset” clears memory cache to clean memory and close all application to free up memory or end up device hangups. It can be also done just by restarting your phone, they both soft reset and restarting are the same.
Factory Reset Your Android Phone
Before we start, power off your device completely or take off the battery for some seconds if its stuck and can’t be shut down.
1. Boot the device in recovery mode, press and hold (Home+Power+Volume Up) until the device enters into the recovery mode. Now navigate to wipe data/factory reset by volume down button then press the power button to select wipe data/factory reset, it will take you to another menu.
Note: By factory resetting your phone, it will remove all your phone data stored in it and make sure to have backup your phone before resetting.
If the keys above doesn’t work then make sure that you’re using the right keys for your device. You can find the right keys for your device down here.
For Samsung Galaxy S2: Home + Volume Up + Volume Down
For Samsung Galaxy S3: Home + Volume Up + Volume Down
For Samsung Galaxy S4: Home + Power + Volume Up
For Samsung Galaxy S5: Home + Power + Volume Up
For Samsung Galaxy S6: Home + Power + Volume Up
For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Home + Power + Volume Up
For Nexus 7: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power
Motorola Droid X: Home + Power
For Devices with Camera buttons: Volume Up + Camera
For Acer Tablets: Power + Volume Up
2. Go down to Yes – delete all data) through volume down button then press the power button to select it.
When the reset finishes, just press the home button to reboot your phone and start it.
Setup Your Phone After Resetting
When the phone reboot now start setting up.
Click Next on the startup screen.
Turn on Wi-Fi than choose a wi-fi network.
Read End user license agreement and Samsung terms and conditions then mark it, and tap Yes below and click Next.
Sign into your Samsung account or create a new account if you want or tap skip.
Sign into your Google account then click Next.
Click Next to the Google and your location.
Type your full name and click Next.
Create your Dropbox account or Sign in or click Skip.
Manage key features and click Next.
Type a device name and click Finish to start using your phone.
That’s all if you have any question regarding this ask through comments.
All bloggers want to host their site with a great web hosting service and there are many web hosting providers which seem to be working very well but actually some of them aren’t. You might have seen some web hosting sites such as Bluehost, Hostgator, Dreamhost and many more, the thing which is a bit confusing is where to host your blog, and to end this confusing follow up my idea here. The first step of building an excellent blog is web hosting, it is really important due to; web hosting is the foundation of a site and it causes a website to be speed, out of errors, let visitors be well enjoyed etc. It matters to a blogger effectively because of spending money and making readers happy so you can easy read my following post to start using the best web hosting services.
Many WordPress users have experienced Godaddy, Network solutions, Fatcow, inmotion, hosting services and have a bad experience due to some problems, but the following services that are mentioned below are the best web hosting services I have experienced.
It is one of the largest web hostings that has started in 1996 and is hosting well over 1.9 million domains. Bluehost is emerged with WordPress and is optimized hosting for WordPress. It cares about your website and website hosting the most. If you want to host your website then you’re in the right place, you can choose Bluehost for hosting your website without any problem
Bluehost offers a free domain and free site builders within the 24-hour support, it offers $3.49 monthly with secure and fast hosting, you can start your website web hosting now with Bluehost from here.
Hostgator is known as the best web hosting services which have lots of features. It’s powerful, reliable and easy to host, you can register domain too. You can register in Hostgator with 4,500 free website templates and 99.9 uptime guarantee and 50% price discount/ 24-hour technical support. In order to get the best features and great web hosting for your website, Hostgator can be the best place for you with free site migration and also Tactig is being hosted by HostGator so I can easily recommend this for your blog.
You can choose Hostgator hosting service and start blog hosting just from here.
SiteGround web hosting service is the easiest WordPress site setup with free WordPress themes and tutorials. It is servicing over 450,000 domains within the 24-hour technical support. You can install WordPress within one click installation and most of SiteGround users have good experience using this. You can try this web hosting with a free domain name and getting the best features just by clicking here.
Dreamhost is a popular, fast and improved hosting service. It includes more reliable with 30GB of SSD storage and full technical support all time also includes automatic WordPress Install with any theme or plugin and domain free.
This service is voted best web hosting service by PC Mag and offers 30% off + a 97-day money back guarantee, if you’ve got choose this web hosting then start hosting your website now from here.
Kinsta is a powerful web hosting service, it focus and take care of your blogs. It might not be well known or you may haven’t seen it before but however, we don’t care about the popularity, we use it for the best service so you’ve got the main hosting service which provides free site migration, Content Delivery Network (CDN), client dashboard(analytics) and many more. They are hosting many websites and their clients are happy from hosting, your choice is the best and you won’t apologize.
If you’re hosting your website on another hosting services and getting any problem so I recommend you to move your site to the above web hosting sites, try out any of them you will experience the best out of it.
This was all about hosting services so if you have any question regarding this, use the comment form.
Every site owner wants to protect their site against all bad happenings like; hacking or any other problem that may cause to lose site data. By having a backup of your site, you will no need to fear even if your files are deleted from the server. There are different ways to backup your site, you can use either plugin or cPanel to backup of your site & you can restore it back from where you had backup suppose if you have backup using a plugin then you have to restore it from the plugin or if you have backup using cPanel then you have to restore it from panel. No worries, here’s we have all you need, let’s start backup WordPress site.
Backup WordPress Site Using cPanel
To start the backup of your WordPress site login to cPanel of your site just put /cPanel at the end of your site name then enter your username and password to login to it.
1. Navigate to Backup wizard from files section and click to open.
2. Now select Backup to backup your site.
3. Select Home directory, it contains your site database, contents, themes and other settings.
Note: You can also full backup your site, it contains huge files and full backup is used for moving your site to another server and can’t be restored through the system interface.
4. Tap Download to start downloading your partial backup. When the download appears, save it to your computer hard disk and wait until the download finish.
You can download MySQL Databases as well like downloading Home directory.
Restore WordPress Site using cPanel
1. Navigate to Backup wizard and click it then select Restore to restore the backup files.
2. Now select Home directory or MySQL Databases to restore.
3. choose the backup file to restore then click upload.
You can restore the MySQL Databases as well like the same. If you want to backup WordPress site using plugin, comment here to let us show you by another article.
Childs are very important for all and everyone wants to secure their browsing and other activities in internet so now it’s easy to do in windows 10 just by adding the account into the family member in your PC settings so you can manage or set up parental controls and they can use the PC too. By setting parental controls in the windows, you can add kids and make browse safer, also you can view all activities of them and make sure that they don’t see misbehavior websites, apps or any games. To get more experienced and enjoy more features set up parental controls in windows so let’s start settings up parental controls in windows.
Set up Parental Controls in Windows
Before set up parental controls, you need to sign in with your Microsoft account in your PC and then start.
1. Go to Settings>accounts>Family & other users and click on Add a family member.
2. Select Add a child and enter the email address of the person and click Next to send an invitation to join, if the person doesn’t have email address then click on The person I want to invite doesn’t have an email address.
Note: You can also set up an adult to manage the Childs and work as an adult.
3. Now enter the child’s name with an email address then type a password with the country and date of birth to create for it and click Next continue.
4. To protect your child’s security more enter a phone number, it will be asked when you’ve forgot your password so you can reset it or you can also use an email by clicking on add an alternate email instead then type an email and click Next.
5. In this step, read both the options and mark them if you want to let the child see and get offers and see Microsoft advertising and promotion using their account and click Next.
Ok, it’s done and the account has been created successfully, now the child can log on to their account with their password anytime, click Close.
Manage Parental Controls in windows
All right, now you can manage their account easily by clicking on Manage family settings online.
The account settings will be opened online so you can open it in Microsoft Edge browser.
When the page loaded select a child to manage.
Select Recent activity then turn on Activity reporting and to send the reports to you weekly enable it.
By turning this on, it will save the activities of the child and will be send to you weekly.
To manage web browsing of the child, select web browsing then turn on block inappropriate websites then scroll down to allow or block websites manually.
Now to allow or block a website for the child, enter the website and click allow and to block a website, enter the website and click block.
The sites have managed clearly, now to manage apps and games select Apps & games then click Turn on blocking, on the page turn on Block inappropriate apps & games then scroll down to limit apps, games and media.
Specify the child age then, windows will automatically adjust apps, movies, games and others which are appropriate for 13.
The last portion to set is to limit the screen times for the child, so to manage navigate to Screen time then click on Set allowed times, turn on Set limits for when my child can use devices and scroll down then set the times for the child to use.
Block someone using this PC
To allow or block someone using this PC, go to Settings>Accounts>Family & other users then block the person you want.
Ok, that’s all, if you have any question regarding this ask here.
Every iOS user may know or have experienced this because while using their phone sometimes they forget the passcode then don’t know what to do. As I have experienced it on my iPhone and found it to reset or bypass the passcode hardly. This is really hard to bear and no one wants to be in this situation but if you are in this situation then you’re in the right place. You might be thinking of the some questions, does resetting harm my device? No, resetting doesn’t harm your device, it just restore it to its factory settings. Can I get my files back again after resetting? Unluckily, you can’t get back your files because there’s no any other option to do, you can get your files back if you had already a backup of your phone then you can restore it. Can I backup my device after its locked with a passcode? Actually no, you can’t. The only way is to reset lost passcode of your device, so let’s reset lost passcode of your iPhone.
Reset Lost Passcode of iPhone, iPad or iPod
Step 1. connect the device to your computer through the cable then hold down home button with the power button for 10 or 20 seconds until the device restarts in recovery mode or iTunes logo appears then whenthe device gets into recovery mode, iTunes will be opened in your computer then click on Restore on the iTunes page.
Note: You need the latest version of iTunes if you have installed it in past then make sure you have updated it, if you don’t have iTunes or the iTunes latest version then click here to get it now.
Step 2. Now select Restore and update to confirm the restoring and updating device.
Step 3. Read all the important information guide carefully then click Agree.
After agreeing, iTunes will start downloading iPhone software, the downloading will take time depending on your connection and wait for the software download completes. You can unplug the device from the computer while downloading the software in iTunes but remember if the download failed due to slow connection or any other issue then you need to restart the downloading.
Note: You can’t restore your device until the software downloading doesn’t finish.
step 4. After the downloading finished, your device will be restored automatically.
Notice: If your device doesn’t restored automatically then restart the device in recovery mode then go to iTunes in your computer then click on Restore>Restore and update and iTunes will start restoring your phone.
Set up iPhone or iPad After Restoring
1. When the device restoring finished, the Hello page will appear on the screen then slide to set up the device.
2. Select a language
3. Select your country or region.
4. Now choose a WiFi network or connect to iTunes if your network is not available.
5. Enter the Apple ID which were used set up the iPad last time then click Next.
6. Click Enable Location services to allow Map, find my iPhone and other services.
7. Create a 4 digit passcode to protect your data from others then re-enter it again.
8. Now choose a backup method or set up as new iPhone.
By restoring, all your personal data and purchased content will appear on your device automatically.
9. To set up as a new iPhone sign in with your Apple ID to access all Apple services then click Next.
10. Read all the terms and conditions carefully then click Agree.
It may take few minutes to set up your device.
11. iCloud keychain keeps your credit card information secure on the devices you approve and they information in your keychain is encrypted and cannot read by Apple, to use this click Use iCloud Security Code or to disable it click Don’t Restore Passwords.
You can turn this on later from Settings if you want.
12. To help Apple improve its products and services automatically, click Send to Apple otherwise click Don’t Send.
To start using your device click Get Started.
Finally, your device has been successfully restored and setup completely.
Everyone wants to use their smartphones more and use it everywhere, but many people don’t know if they can use their smartphones as a TV remote controller. Here you can do it, it’s not only easy but also very flexible in your phone to use it as a TV remote controller every time. Peel Smart Remote now brings your smartphone as a remote controller but also you can use it to watch live or record any video you like. It can be used as a remote in TV, DVD Player, Projector, Air conditioner and more. So let’s start setting it in your phone.
Set Up Your Phone to a TV Remote Controller using Peel Smart Remote
Before start setting up, you need to download Peel Smart Remote from here, or you can Enable this in your phone if it is disabled, to enable: – go to Settings>Application manager>Peel smart Remote>Click on Enable. If you couldn’t find it in your phone then go to Play Store then search Peel Smart Remote and install it on your device.
1. Open Peel Smart Remote and click Start three times.
2. Select TV to continue. You can also choose other devices to set up but we will do it later.
3. Select your TV brand then click Next.
4. Now Point your phone at the TV then tap the button 1 to turn your TV on/off, after you press the button you will be asked if the button works or not then tap Yes if it worked or tap No if it doesn’t worked.
Note: If the button doesn’t works and you have answered no then the button will automatically changed to another button, try like this until the button works to your TV.
After the remote works tap Yes then your remote will be added, click ok when the notification appears.
5. The remote has been successfully added in your phone, click Done to start using the remote.
And your remote is now ready to use, so start using it from now and enjoy.
To set up a new remote for another TV, just click on + button then use the steps above.
If you have any question regarding this, feel free to ask here.
Everyone wants to try the interesting Mac OS due to its great features but this is very difficult to do even after a lot of trying. This fantastic OS is either interesting to experience nor full of enjoyment features like latest apps, games or other working with it. The full installation of Mac OS on VMware is the best way to try this operating system and learn everything about Mac you’ve heard or seen, its not as hard as you think because in this guide I will show you how to install Mac OS X El Capitan on VMware, you can use this on VMware like using it on a computer then if you like to install it on your computer so we can help you install it by our next tutorial, let’s start.
Install Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 on Vmware
There are several kinds or versions of Mac OS X, as we have talked about installing about Mac OS X Yosemite, Mac OS X Mavericks….