“I tried updating my iPhone 5 from iOS 9 to 9.1. During the upgrading, my phone gets stuck and shows USB cable icon and the iTunes icon. So I plugged my iPhone to PC and try to use iTunes to restore it. However, because iTunes said it cannot update nor restore my iPhone.”
Some users have successfully finished iOS update on their iPhone, but unfortunately, some still encountered iOS update problem that iPhone stuck in recovery mode while iOS update. What’s worse, iPhone can’t be restored in iTunes.
Don’t worry, in this article, we’d like to show you the workable way of how to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode while iOS update without restoring iPhone. After the simple click process, you will access your iPhone again by using Tenorshare ReiBoot. It’s an effective freeware with 1 click to help you get iPhone/iPad/iPod get out of recovery mode without data loss and restore your iOS device normally.
This program can also supply to:
- Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode (red iTunes logo) without using Home button.
- Fix iPhone Won’t Boot Properly during/after iOS 9 Upgrade
- Fix iPhone Stuck in White Apple Logo during/after iOS 9 Upgrade
- Repair iPhone Endless Reboot Loop during/after iOS 9 Upgrade
How to Solve iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode while iOS Update? Can’t Restore iPhone, What to Do?
1. Firstly, go to Tenorshare, download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot.
2. Connect your iPhone to computer and click “Exit Recovery Mode”. After few seconds, your iPhone will exit recovery mode and you can restore iPhone as usual.
Fine, it’s up, if you have any question or issue during it, tell us now.