Everyone wants to download and watch video or music and there are lots of people searching for downloading music and videos like you also there are different and many ways to download Youtube videos online from a website or with a third party software, however, the way I’ve brought you to do it is legal, trusted and as well likely by you and everyone because it has the special features waiting for you even you will be able to convert videos automatically to MP3, MP4 etc or enable you to record video with its turbo mode and much more. In this article I’m going to show you how to download Youtube music & videos on PC via KeepVid, let’s get started.
Download YouTube Music & Videos Online on PC
Ok, are you ready to start downloading music and videos? Do you know how we’re going to do that?
The KeepVid Pro is a quick and easy downloading videos tool which keeps your favorite music or videos around you everywhere, everytime and you can download videos & music from everywhere almost all around the web and also Youtube videos even you can download an entire YouTube channel or playlist in just one click like that there are over 10,000 sites including Youtube, Facebook, Dailymotion… that you can download videos from them and no need for converting them one by one, just you can convert all the downloaded videos with one click, means by turning on the download and convert option, and there are may more features shown below.
Another key features of KeepVid Pro are:
- It downloads and converts to about 150 formats
- Fix Music Tags and Covers
- Record Online Video / Music
- Merge HD Audio and Video File Automatically
- Download Subtitle
- Transfer Media Data Among iOS Devices, Android Phone, PC/Mac, iTunes Without Limits
- Perfectly Backup / Restore iTunes Library…
Now let’s get started and try to get the best out of it.
1. Download and install the KeepVid Pro for your PC or Mac and register to use it, when done launch it and now navigate or just click on Paste URL if you’ve copied the video link or if you haven’t copied and want to do that so just click on the next (Online Video) and browse then copy the link. Also, you can turn on turbo mode to 3x download speeding by it like the snapshot.
Want to use KeepVid online download; check out here.
2. Once you click the Paste URL button, the download will start immediately and will be finished, when done. After it finished, you’ll be in the finished tab and can see the video ready to play, convert or edit the video.
3. And here’s the another way to download videos, on KeepVid click on Online Video and browse the video on Youtube or anywhere else and you’ll have the download button, click on it then select the resultion. It will be added to the download queue, and will be downloaded in just few minutes.
When you clicked the download button, the download will start….
Ok, that’s enough, sharing is caring, if you love our articles just click the share button to let know your friends too, they’ll thank you later.
If you haven’t got fully or want to see the videos see that below.
3 replies on “How to Download Music & Videos Online on PC?”
I leave a comment when I appreciate a post on a site or if I have something to contribute to the conversation. It is caused by the passion displayed in the article I read. And on this post BLOGTITLE. I was actually excited enough to drop a thought 😉 I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind. Is it simply me or does it look like like some of the remarks look like they are coming from brain dead visitors? 😛 And, if you are posting on additional online social sites, I’d like to follow you. Would you make a list the complete urls of your community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
No there aren’t any dead visitors on our site and all of them are live and real people. Yes, we’ve our social media sites such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn etc, you can find them like: http://www.facebook.com/tactig , https://plus.google.com/b/104495269309833159355/+Tactig, https://www.linkedin.com/company/tactig
Very informative! Thanks for showing clearly how to download Youtube videos. I’d also recommend Acethinker Video Downloader which I have used for many years. It is a free cloud based software to download videos without install any software in your device. Share it here as an alternative to keepvid pro.