A LinkedIn Company Page is a great platform to share or promote products, services, blog articles, talents, entertainment and much more to your readers or lead more readers or visitors. If you’ve created an account and want to create a linkedIn company page then you’ve gone one step further towards adding more and more readers or customers for your blogs or services, as LinkedIn has more than 414 million users and it’s going on and can be more than Facebook, Pinterest or other social media users. However, it might be simple to create a personal account in LinkedIn but you might be known or having tried to create a LinkedIn page and can’t succeed, this is what everyone needs to do for their business, products, blogs, magazine or any other services and today I am gonna share my experience and show you how to create a LinkedIn Company Page for business, as I have created my LinkedIn page in a too difficult way that’s why I want to share and show you the right way to do it, so lets begin.
Before going forward towards creating a page, you’ll need to read & complete the requirements in order to create a LinkedIn company page.
Notice: You can add a new Company Page only if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You must have a personal LinkedIn profile set up with your true first and last name.
- Your profile is at least 7 days old.
- Your profile strength must be listed as Intermediate or All Star.
- You must have several connections on your profile.
- You’re a current company employee and your position is listed in the Experience section on your profile.
- You have a company email address (e.g. email@example.com) added and confirmed on your LinkedIn account.
- Your company’s email domain is unique to the company.
Create a LinkedIn Company Page for Business
Before getting started, sign in with your account in LinkedIn and let’s go.
Note: If you don’t have an account, create an account and complete the requirements from above then start adding company page.
1. Goto LinkedIn website and login with your credentials, when logged in click on Interests and select Companies.
3. In this step, you’ve to just click on confirm and open your emails and check out the LinkedIn mail, click on the link given there and it’ll be confirmed.
4. When the email confirmed, now you’ll be in edit mode, here you describe and fill out the required detials about your company like: Company name, description, company page admin, logo, cover picture and when the editing finished just click Publish.
Note: Make sure that the logo must be at least 100 by 60 pixels and the cover must be at least 646 by 200 pixels.
Ok, after the page published, you can see the company page also you can manage it like the shot below.
Note: Notice that you can only make changes to a Company page only a few times a month.
Ok, that’s all about creating company page on LinkedIn. We are ready for any suggestions, ideas feedbacks so just put them below and let us be known of it.