There is no chance of rescuing your data in every situation, we have to be careful of them whether it’s a backup of your smartphone, your iPhone, your photo, your videos or your PC. Every day your phone can be surrounded by any kinds of a thread or error therefore, it’s necessary to have a complete backup from your whole Data. There is nothing worse than losing everything on your phone or computer and then realizing that you never backed anythings.
Smart Switch is an amazing software which works in Windows, Mac OS, and Android OS. Data backup, restoration, synchronization, and software updates are now managed in Smart Switch. Try Smart Switch’s complete backup and restoration functions. These functions help you back up all your data to your computer at once and easily restore any backed up data, all without any complicated settings and totally free. Also, it helps you to move your personal data (contacts, schedules, memos, messages, and call history), photos, videos, alarms, bookmarks, and miscellaneous preferences in a simple way. By using Smart Switch’s computer version, you can update your device with the latest software and make your smartphone more stable, and perform better.
Download: You can download it from here or just visit Samsung website and download it there too.
Do Complete Backup of Your Phone via Smart Switch
1. Run Smart Switch on your computer and connect your Samsung device using a USB cable, it’ll automatically recognize your Samsung Smartphone. While you’re connected with it then click on More > Preferences > Backup file (select the location for your data) > Backup items ( select the content that you want to backup).
2. Once the Smart Switch determined then click on Backup and then click on Backup to backup your whole data including SD card if you’ve on your smartphone.
3. Ok, now as you see, all my data is backed up via smart switch, just click ok and don’t worry now because you’ve done all you need for your data
Restore Phone from Backup Via Smart Switch
When the backup completed successfully, its time to restore your data if you’ve lost your files fully so you need to restore them without missing any data.
1. Connect up your device to the computer via USB cable then open up the Smart Switch. Click on Restore.
2. Select your backup if you have several backups on your PC or Mac then hit Restore.
After you’ve restored the backup, you can have your files with settings all again without any missing or error.
Ok, that’s it. If you’ve any question, suggestion, ideas to improve our articles, write down below.