The Windows feedback is one of the important parts of Windows 10 that really Microsoft wants. We can explain those experiences we’ve had using it. By receiving your feedback to Microsoft, they begin A/B testing and find out who’s the happiest and what we need to update. This is what we can share our ideas, suggestions or any plans that is not known to Microsoft. I like this built in app and give feedback when I face any issue or anything else rather improvement, I share them all through feedback and also recommend you to send feedback to Microsoft too, it’s a kind of development we can do. Since the first preview build last October, over 3 million feedback were sent and more than 2.5 million response to the notification questions. It means that the engineers use our feedback and works perfect. Surely it has made Windows better and so on you can, so let’s get started.
Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10
Before getting started, make sure you’ve a Microsoft account or you can sign up from here.
1. Open Start Menu by pressing windows key and find out and click on Windows feedback.
2. When opened sign in with your Microsoft account and you will be asked to enter your windows password or leave blank if your PC doesn’t have any password then click Next.
3. Now you’re ready to send your feedback, so to do this click on Add new feedback from the last.
4. Here you can select the kind, category and write down your feedback and click Post Feedback.
5. You’re done, thank you for your feedback, the feedback has successfully sent and Microsoft will soon imporove it.
Click Go back and see or add new feedback.
That’s it, your feedback has been sent to Microsoft and won’t be ignored. If you have any question or any suggestion regarding this write them all through comment.
Do you want to backup Windows 10 to make secure your files? If Yes, then you’re in the right place. In this article, I will discuss on how to backup Windows 10 files with OneDrive. There are different ways to backup but according to me this is the easiest and most comfortable solution to do. No matter, If you haven’t used OneDrive before let’s get started.
What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is free online storage that comes with Microsoft account and is available is Windows 8 and Windows 10. You can store any kind of files and access them from anywhere any platform. OneDrive not only stands alone but also you can use office beside it like: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
How much storage does OneDrive offer?
OneDrive storage plans and productivity has changed on November 15. Here are the following changes made by OneDrive:
No longer planning offer unlimited storage to Office 365 subscribers, those subscriptions will include 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
100 GB and 200 GB paid plans are going away as an option for new users and will be replaced with a 50 GB plan for $1.99 per month in early 2016.
Free OneDrive storage will decrease from 15 GB to 5 GB for all users, current and new. The 15 GB camera roll storage bonus will also be discontinued.
The current users have 12 months increased storage after that your plan will be changed according to it, only just the storage plans such as 100GB or 200GB won’t be affected by these changes.
As storage was a matter to share files, transfer from one device to another or backup to external drives. No worries, now storage becomes more affordable, cloud storage becomes an easy backup solution. The main thing to use OneDrive is it works on different platforms, can be accessed from anywhere, no need to worry for losing and works like the services you already have used like Windows, Outlook, Office and more.
Backup Windows 10 with OneDrive
Before getting started, be sure that you’ve a Microsoft account, if you don’t have create it now from here.
1. Open start menu by pressing Windows key and click on All Apps, then click on OneDrive.
2. When OneDrive opened, click on Sign in.
3. Now enter your Microsoft account and click Sign in.
4. Ok, now the OneDrive folder has created, (you can change it by just clicking on Change location and select a place and click Next to go on.
5. The OneDrive have created and you can sync all files and folders in your OneDrive now or later( you can get them when you’re offline, so just click Next to continue.
6. Finally, your OneDrive is ready to use just click to open your OneDrive folder.
The OneDrive has been setup successfully, now it’s time to backup files so to do it, open File Explorer click on OneDrive, you will see it empty so to add files just copy from anywhere and paste in it, when the files copied then you can access them online anywhere and share them with others.
Note:OneDrive can sync only with folders on a drive formatted with the NTFS file system, which is most commonly a hard disk drive on your computer, or an external hard disk drive. Portable storage, such as USB flash drives or solid state memory drives, use a different file system and won’t sync with OneDrive.
If you doesn’t had any access to your devices then no matter again you can do them all from OneDrive.com online.
You can backup windows 10 like: add, remove or share files or folders, and use office online. So start using now OneDrive just from here.
To share a file or folder, sign in to OneDrive.com and select the file then click share also you can do it from OneDrive folder in file explorer.
That’s all. If you have any question or suggestion regarding this, don’t forget to tell us.
Security has been always a problem in every windows, especially in Windows 10. But don’t worry, this time, Microsoft Windows 10 is far more effective than its past versions when it comes to protecting your computers from malware or threats with Windows Defender. As you may know, Windows Defender is an application which helps protect your computer against pop-ups, slow performance and security threats that are caused by spyware and other malware and it has been more updated and sensitive. So in this article, we will discuss based on how to configure Windows Defender in Windows, no matter if you are using windows 8.
As Windows Defender has been from past versions of windows, starting from windows 8 until Windows 10. In Windows 10 it has been updated and became more fundamental in resisting malware and phishing attacks. Windows Defender is full-featured security solution and capable detecting all viruses of malicious software, whenever a malware is found it will automatically remove it. It also prevents rootkits that try to infect third-party boot drivers. Windows Defender is automatically updating and giving message when required to do like the shot below.
This feature includes in windows 10 and it’s more effective to stop malicious code from running. SmartScreen checks any executable file when it run. If it is marked to be from online source then it will be checked against Microsoft application reputation database. When the apps are checked, it will be allowed or blocked.
If you faced the same error then you should check the app fully and make sure that the app isn’t having malware or virus then start the app, when the windows smart screen appears click on more info then click Run anyway.
Configure Windows Defender to Protect from Malware
Now that you’ve known Windows Defender and SmartScreen, we will begin to turn on Windows Defender and start using it. So let’s get started.
1. Open start menu and click Settings or press (Windows key+I) then click on Update & Security.
2. Now click on Windows Defender and turn on Real-time Protection, Cloud-based Protection and Sample Submission. When these options are turned on, Windows Defender will work correctly and remove malware found on your computer. Also, the problems will be sent to Microsoft so that the security would be better and faster from before.
Ok, now it’s done but remember Windows Defender won’t scan deleted files to do that just scroll down from here and click add an exclusion and select the excluded files.
Turn off or Disable Windows Defender
If you want to disable Windows Defender and install an antivirus so you no need to do this, you can do this just by installing the antivirus it will automatically be turned off otherwise it will be on or you can just turn off Windows Defender from Group Policy.
1. Open start menu by pressing windows key and type Gpedit.msc and hit enter.
2. When the group policy opened, go to Computer Managment>Administrative Templates>Windows Components>Windows Defenderand find out Turn off Windows Defender, which will be not configured.
3. At this point, click on Turn off Windows Defender and click Enabled then click Ok.
The Windows Defender have now successfully disabled if you want to turn on first set Turn off Windows Defenderto not configuredthen turn on Windows Defender.
Ok, that’s all about configuring windows defender, you can do this on any editions of windows 10 or 8.
And don’t forget to give your ideas and share with friends, they will thank you for this.
Installing an operating system is easy task to do, but before installing you need a USB or DVD drive. It’s important to have to do installation. Many users get stucked in this situation but don’t worry here its easy to do with the following steps.
To install an operating system on a PC which is installed windows or any other operating system is something hard to do as well its a bit confusing on how to create bootable USB drive for e.g; if you want to install Ubuntu on a windows then you have to create a USB drive in Ubuntu or if you want to install Windows on a Mac then you have to create a bootable USB drive in Mac and then install it. It’s different and difficult to do in your operating system. However, there are different ways to create bootable USB drive in your operating system but here in this guide, we will show you how to do it easily by the following procedure.
A password is the essentials of security for securing from all expected and unexpected happenings. While in Windows, you should protect your computer by locking it with a password. To do that so, you have to create a secure password to be well secured, but if you’ve done that before and now forgotten Windows password. Here in this guide, we will show you how to reset forgotten windows server password in some easy steps.
Notice: This guide works for all version of Windows such as Windows 7/vista, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016.
Reset Forgotten Windows Server 2016
1. Boot your system using bootable USB or CD/DVD, when the page appears just press Shift+F10 to open cmd (Command Prompt). If you don’t know how to boot then read the instruction below.
To Boot: Insert the USB or CD/DVD drive in the system and restart the computer, when the screen appears press F12 or press BIOS button and select the bootable device by pressing enter.
2. Now type D: then CD Windows\System32 to make changes to the computer with full system permission.
Note: If the D: drive wasn’t the root directory then type fsutil fsinfo drives to list all the drives on the system then select another drive.
3. Here you have to change the utility manager to cmd by typing:
Ren utilman.exe utilman.exe.old
Copy cmd.exe utilman.exe
Shutdown -r -t 0
When the commands finished, your computer will restart. While restarting, don’t boot Windows, let it start normally.
Reset User Password
4. When the windows started normally, on the sign in page, click on the utility manager or press ( + u ) to open Command Prompt (cmd). Here you can create a new admin user or change your user password, to reset your password and change it type:
Net user [username] *
Your password has successfully reset, and now you can log in with your new password.
Notice: When the password reset finished, reserve them back because if you don’t then anyone can reset the admin password.
Now to reserve the changes, boot Windows using USB or DVD device then press Shift+F10 and type:
Ren utilman.exe utilman.exe.new
Ren utilman.exe.old utilman.exe
Shutdown -r -t 0
When the system restarted, check the utility manager and it will work.
That’s all if you have any question regarding this feel free to ask now.
A bonus tip: If you want to get easier and speedier login in every time, try adding a pin to your account despite your password. On the login page, you could log in with your pin or password.
The new windows 10 is out and has installed on 110 million machines also have got the best ratings from most of the users. This time, Microsoft windows have added the top features including Deployment, management, personalizing and much more that are much easier to work with. We’d recommend you to perform a clean installation of Windows 10 on your PC fully from here, you can install it on your PC right now and experience the latest features of it so let’s move towards it.
Notice: This method works installing on Vmware too after booting.
1. Attack the USB flash drive to your PC and boot the system using it. When the system booted, click Next.
2. Now click Install Now.
3. Click, I accept the terms and click Next.
Note: This is the enterprise version of Windows 10 and don’t need product key now but after using of 90 days, you will be asked for the product key.
4. Here we have to choose Custom because we will install it on a new PC.
5. Now create a partition and create as many hard disk as many you want then select the disk to install the system on it and click Next. To create a hard disk just click on Delete to delete the partition already there then click on New and set the hard disk space.
Wait now and let the windows be installed(Depending on your system).
6. When the system restarted, you’ll see the windows express settings appear on the screen, you can use it for your windows or customize settings yourself but I’d recommend you to use the express settings, to use click on Use Express Settings.
7. Sign into your Microsoft account or set up Windows with a local account, then click Next. If you don’t have account then type your email address and click on Get a New Micrsoft Account then type the required information and click on create account but here I am using a local account.
When the settings finished wait some minutes to finish the windows installation.
Ok that’s it, the Windows has installed successfully on your PC enjoy it. After installing you will see the windows screen like the shot.
That’s it, if you have any question regarding this use the comment form.
The are several programs for remote desktop and works perfect but while having Remote Desktop in our windows, we don’t need any other extra program to install. Windows Remote Desktop is all better than all software and easy to configure and use it. You can use it everywhere and anytime you want help from someone remotely. Also, if you face any problem so you can solve it with your windows professionally using Remote Assistance when you get stuck or can’t solve any problem. In Remote Assitance, you request or invite your friend or teacher to help you get rid out of any problem. Here in this article, we will discuss both Remote Desktop and Remote Assistant, So let’s get started.
Note: This method works for windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and windows server.
Setup & Use Windows Remote Desktop
1. Enable windows Remote Desktop and Remote assistance:To enable open Control Panel>Windows firewall>Allow an app or feature through windows Firewall then click change settings and enable Remote Desktop & Remote Assistant.
2. Enable Remote Desktop: To enabletype Remote Desktop in the windows search box and click on Allow remote access to your computer.
3. Now turn on AllowRemote Assitance connections and Remote connections to this computer then select users and click Ok.
Note: Don’t allow connections only from computers running remote desktop with network level authentication because you may face security problems.
4. Ok all right, the remote desktop has been enabled, now open Remote Desktop than type the another computer name and click connect to start connecting. Also you can set other settings as you want like display, connection, keyboard and many more.
Notice: To connect to a remote computer, make sure that the another computer has enabled remote desktop like the same steps above.
If you don’t know his computer name then ask him or he can do it by opening command prompt(CMD) then type hostname, it will be shown quickly.
5. When you click Connect, you will be asked for username and password of the another computer then type the username and password and click Ok.
Note: Before connecting, make sure that the another computer’s user have password and if it hasn’t then create a password for it otherwise you can’t connect.
After entering the credentials, click Ok and you’re done. You will be successfully connected to another computer and can access all the files and folders etc.
Setup & Use Remote Assistance for help
1. Open Remote Properties: To open type Remote in the windows search box and click on Allow remote access to your computer than enable Allow Remote Assistance connections to this computer and click ok.
1. Open Remote Assistant, to open: TypeMsra in the windows search box and click on it.
2. Click on Invite someone you trust to help. Here you can also help someone who as invited you.
3. Now click on Use Easy Connect.
4. You will be given a password so to get helped by your friend, now give it to your friend and he should use it to accept with the following steps written below.
Note: You can give it to your friend now and use it quick, it will connect soon.
Finally, your invitation is ready now send it and your friend should accept it. Your friend can accept it with the following steps.
Accept Invitation and Help Your Friend
When the invitation is sent to you by your friend, you can accept it and help him but make sure that you have the invitation file and password.
1. Open the invitation file and enter the password and click ok.
2. Now your friend(invitation sender) need to accept the remote assistance on his computer by clicking on Yes.
You’re all done, after accepting the invitation, the two/both computers will be connected through remote assistance. While using remote assistance you can use chat to talk easily.
That’s all about use remote assistance. If you have any question regarding this use comment form.
Childs are very important for all and everyone wants to secure their browsing and other activities in internet so now it’s easy to do in windows 10 just by adding the account into the family member in your PC settings so you can manage or set up parental controls and they can use the PC too. By setting parental controls in the windows, you can add kids and make browse safer, also you can view all activities of them and make sure that they don’t see misbehavior websites, apps or any games. To get more experienced and enjoy more features set up parental controls in windows so let’s start settings up parental controls in windows.
Set up Parental Controls in Windows
Before set up parental controls, you need to sign in with your Microsoft account in your PC and then start.
1. Go to Settings>accounts>Family & other users and click on Add a family member.
2. Select Add a child and enter the email address of the person and click Next to send an invitation to join, if the person doesn’t have email address then click on The person I want to invite doesn’t have an email address.
Note: You can also set up an adult to manage the Childs and work as an adult.
3. Now enter the child’s name with an email address then type a password with the country and date of birth to create for it and click Next continue.
4. To protect your child’s security more enter a phone number, it will be asked when you’ve forgot your password so you can reset it or you can also use an email by clicking on add an alternate email instead then type an email and click Next.
5. In this step, read both the options and mark them if you want to let the child see and get offers and see Microsoft advertising and promotion using their account and click Next.
Ok, it’s done and the account has been created successfully, now the child can log on to their account with their password anytime, click Close.
Manage Parental Controls in windows
All right, now you can manage their account easily by clicking on Manage family settings online.
The account settings will be opened online so you can open it in Microsoft Edge browser.
When the page loaded select a child to manage.
Select Recent activity then turn on Activity reporting and to send the reports to you weekly enable it.
By turning this on, it will save the activities of the child and will be send to you weekly.
To manage web browsing of the child, select web browsing then turn on block inappropriate websites then scroll down to allow or block websites manually.
Now to allow or block a website for the child, enter the website and click allow and to block a website, enter the website and click block.
The sites have managed clearly, now to manage apps and games select Apps & games then click Turn on blocking, on the page turn on Block inappropriate apps & games then scroll down to limit apps, games and media.
Specify the child age then, windows will automatically adjust apps, movies, games and others which are appropriate for 13.
The last portion to set is to limit the screen times for the child, so to manage navigate to Screen time then click on Set allowed times, turn on Set limits for when my child can use devices and scroll down then set the times for the child to use.
Block someone using this PC
To allow or block someone using this PC, go to Settings>Accounts>Family & other users then block the person you want.
Ok, that’s all, if you have any question regarding this ask here.
In this article I am going to show you, how to add a Pin to your account in windows 10. Well Microsoft with each of new versions of windows, add new and innovative features like PIN Code and many more. Adding pin code is very easy and simple in windows 10 like many features, you can enter a numeric PIN or can draw a pattern gestures on a picture. In windows 10 you can add how much you like Numeric Digit Pin Code and it has no limited Pin code, for example, you can add only 4 or 6 digits numeric code on apple device like iPhone or iPad but in windows 10 it isn’t limited but for adding a pin to your account is better to add 4,5,6 or 8 digit numeric pin code.
Why add a pin code numeric to your account?
A pin code numeric is easier to enter in your account and it’s safe your password, and in some cause you will be able to give your password to someone, to use your account or enter in your PC or Surface tablet. so you don’t need to give your password give pin code numeric because it’s easier and safe for your account because it might be you outlook account or your Microsoft account. and entering with a pin code numeric as much easier than a password and save time from entering long passwords.
yes, of course, a PIN is much easier to enter on a touchscreen device like the Surface tablet.
How to Add PIN in Windows 10
Press windows Button to open Start menu and click/tap on Settings then click/tap on Accounts.
After entering ACCOUNTS then click/tap on Sign-in options and click/tap on Add below PIN.
Then it will ask your account password to verify it, type your account password and click/tap on OK.
Finally Set up a PIN, enter your PIN and Confirm PIN then click/tap on OK.
Now a PIN Numeric has been added to your account, to be sure once Lock account from Start menu then you will see Sign-in options there and click/tap on that and select PIN option and enter your PIN to enter in.
How to change a PIN in Windows 10?
Go to Settings then click/tap “Accounts” icon, click/tap on Sign-in options then click/tap on Change.
To change your PIN, enter your Old PIN then enter New PIN and Confirm PIN and finally click/tap on OK.
How to Reset your forgotten PIN on Windows 10?
Go to Settings then click/tap “Accounts” icon, click/tap on Sign-in options then click/tap on I forgot my PIN.
Then it will ask your account password to verify it, and be sure that you have forgotten your PIN, type your account password and click/tap on OK.
So finally you can Set up your new pin, enter your NewPIN and Confirm PIN then click/tap on OK to reset your forgotten PIN.
How to Deactivate PIN in windows 10?
Well now you know that, How to Add,Change and Reset forgotten PIN in windows 10. there will be a question that, how to deactivate pin in windows 10, well adding,changing or resetting is much easier to do this there is a button, but for deactivating there isn’t a button to do this follow me below.
Go to Settings then click/tap “Accounts” icon, click/tap on Sign-in options then click/tap on I forgot my PIN.
Then it will ask your account password to verify it, type your account password and click/tap on OK.
In this step, simple don’t enter new pin, and simply click/tap on Cancel.
So finally you can see that PIN have been deactivated successfully, without any problem and you can Add a new PIN if you want.
that’s all, if you have any problem or any question about this write down in the comment.