Try different passwords to log in to Windows but to no avail? How can I get rid of forgetting Windows password when locked out? Need to help your friend to get in to admin account as he couldn’t remember his password? This tutorial will show you two methods to reset forgotten login password on Windows 10 / 8 / 7.
Method 1: Using Password Reset Disk
With Windows built-in password reset feature, you can create a password reset disk from Control Panel so that you can easily reset a forgotten password when you’re locked out. If you’ve made a password reset disk in advance, follow these steps:
Step 1: After rebooting to Windows login screen, type anything in the password prompt and hit Enter. You’ll get the error message “ The password is incorrect. Try again.”
Step 2: Once clicking OK, you’ll back to the login screen. Now, you can see the “Reset password” link below the password prompt. At this point, insert your password reset disk and click that link.
Step 3: When the Password Reset Wizard opens, click Next.
Step 4: Select the drive letter of your password reset disk and click Next.
Step 5: Type a new password, and type a hint that will remind you of the password if you forget it. Click Next.
Step 6: Click Finish. You can now log in with the new password.
Method 2: Using Password Recovery Tool
Forgot your Windows admin password and you don’t have a password reset disk? If you have lost admin access to your computer, you need to use third-party Windows password recovery tool. PCUnlocker is one of the best tools that can help you bypass, change, reset forgotten passwords of all users on your computer. Here is a walkthrough on using PCUnlocker to reset lost Windows 10 / 8 / 7 password easily:
Step 1: First of all, download the ISO image of PCUnlocker using a working computer. Double-click the just-downloaded .iso file. Windows might start a program that burns it to CD. If you want to create a bootable USB drive, download and install ISO2Disc.
Step 2: After getting PCUnlocker bootable CD ready, insert it into the computer you’re going to access, and boot off the CD. Once loading the compact operating system inside the CD, PCUnlocker will start.
Step 3: Choose your user in the account list, and click on Reset Password. This program will do almost whatever you want: reset forgotten login password, activate your account when it’s disabled or locked, promote the account to an administrator if necessary, etc.
Step 4: Click Restart. You can then sign into that Windows account without a password!
The method of using password reset disk is about as useful as not losing your Windows password because you have to create that disk when you can remember the administrator password. If you forgot to create a password reset disk, PCUnlocker can come into rescue. If you still facing any problem you can drop us comment.
In a network where you’ve Windows and Mac OS and want to share files between them is not an easy task. Therefore, you’ve to configure or enable file sharing on both operating systems then see or manage share files. Most of the people prefer to do it, but might not have succeeded. The way to share files between Mac OS and Windows 10 is similar to sharing files between the same operating system but if a person is not known to one of the OS then, of course, it will be difficult for him to do. In this article, we will learn how to share files between Mac OS and Windows 10, so lets begin.
Share Files From Mac OS to Windows 10
To share files and folders between Mac OS and Windows 10, you need to install any software or use third party tools, just follow the article step by step.
3. Ok, now go to Mac, open System Preferences and click on Sharing.
4. Now turn on file sharing from service and click on + icon and select the folder or files you want to share and click Add.
5. Ok, now that you’ve shared folders, it’s time to access them from windows, to do that go to the Windows PC, open Network and click on Mac computer and enter the Mac’s credentials and click ok.
After clicking ok, you’ll see and manage shared folders like we had shared Myinfo with Karar’s public Folder and we can see them here too.
Share Files From Windows to Mac OS
1. Select a folder on Windows and right-click on it then select Properties and On the folder Properties click on Advanced Sharing.
2. When the Advanced Sharing opened, mark it on and click on Permissions, on the permissions just mark everyone as full control and click Ok.
3. Ok, now that you’ve shared files from Mac OS, its possible now to access them from Mac. To do it go to Home and select Windows PC under shared then click on Connect As and enter your Windows PC credentials then click Connect.
4. When the computer connected, you can see and manage shared files fully.
Finally, you’ve known how to share files between mac os and windows 10. We always require your feedback about our article and never ignore them also we are thankful to those who share their feedbacks.
The modern smartphones are with latest techs, while the problem of the storage is still there. No matter, here we’ve the solution on turn your 16GB phone to unlimited storage for totally free.
The modern smartphones are full of technologies, while the problem of the storage is still there. For e.g when you buy a phone, whether it’s a Pixel, iPhone, Android or whatever, of course, you’re dazed between choosing the storage plans like should I get a 16GB or 32GB or maybe more? In addition, they storages aren’t cheap to just get one of greater storage plans. In this case, you’re compelled to take a 16GB or 32GB storage which is frustrating. This is what most of the smartphones are having problem with especially iPhone users that they don’t have the option again to expand the storage, while the Android users have the option to expand with SD card. This problem is getting bigger and bigger day by day because everyday when using phone, you’re totally depending on storage from capturing a photo upto taking notes. It means that if you’ve been using your phone actively for at least 3 to 4 months or more, you are suffering from limited storage or sacrificing old data. Don’t worry, because in this article I’m going to show you the solution on how to turn your 16GB or 32GB phone to unlimited storage by just three apps.
Turn Your 16GB Phone to Unlimited Storage
There are plenty ways and apps to expand your phone storage to unlimited storage and I have tested out them. But among them, I have pick up the one I have used and recommend for you. I see, there isn’t any guide similar to our article and instead, there is an article on how to survive with 16GB storage in your phone, which is lol. So let’s get started.
1. Google Photos – Unlimited Photo & Video Storage
The media in your phone is the largest part of the storage and if I’m not wrong it takes the major part of storage. So what better than Google Photos, which offers unlimited photo & video auto backup service free without any charges. It offers the app for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac which is fantastic. Also, it has sharing options and auto functions which can recognize everyone and arrange items automatically.
Now you can use Google Photos on your Windows and Mac too which are newly added and start backing up your photos & videos to unlimited cloud storage totally free. It takes no space in your phone and stores photos & videos automatically. But also it has paid options if you want to store your photos and videos to their original quality if they which are above 16MP and videos larger than 1920x1080P then you will need to select the paid option but personally I prefer and recommend the first option to use unlimited free option which is great for your smartphone because modern smartphones such as Samsung, iPhone, Pixel doesn’t take picture above 12MP and videos above 4K. All you need to get started is install the app and sign in with your Google Account. To learn more and see the guide how to use and set it up, check out the article below, where there is explained fully with screenshots.
2. Google Drive – Cloud Storage & File Backup for Photos, Docs & More
The Google Drive is another great cloud storage and file backup like Google Photos. Both are Google’s service and are perfect! The difference between the Google Drive and Google Photos is just between their storage. While the Google Photos provides unlimited photo and video storage for 16MP and 1080P videos, but the Google Drive provides 15GB storage free and for more you’ve to upgrade to paid plans. No matter, because we’ve got a perfect suggestion for you, so to get the full backup of photos and videos, do install and use Google Photos to save them completely into unlimited storage and if you had documents, pdfs, voice memos or anything else, just upload them to Google Drive where you have the 15GB full and free option. The Google Drive comes with Android or iOS smartphone already but if you didn’t find it then download it now.
Another great cloud storage is Dropbox, which is really great. I have used Dropbox for almost 2 years and I like to use it beside Google Photos and Google Drive. So how I manage to use them is very easy, like, I use Google Photos to backup my photos & videos and for my documents, notes, music etc I use Google Drive, moreover, for my additional files I use Dropbox and the services below which makes my smartphone storage unlimited. Ok, Dropbox offers a measle of 2GB of free storage and you can raise it upto 16GB by linking your social media accounts and referring friends to join the service. Dropbox Business subscriptions allow users to collaborate on work as well as giving each person unlimited space in a personal Dropbox account. There are also new features and functions for recovery and versioning.
All right! That’s all, hope it would be informative and helpful. If you like the article, don’t forget to share with your friends, they might thank you later. If you have any suggestion, ideas for improvement, feel free to tell us.
A phone is an important thing of your life. In fact, every time you’re using them and saving it so that you don’t lose them. But if I lose my content from my phone the only thing I would be thinking of is my memories of photos & videos and you might be the same. Or, if you have got 16GB or 32GB phone, then you’ll be counting every KB included. Thus, you would be afraid of recording or taking pictures often, while they are the heart of a phone like the heart of ocean in Titanic. No worries, because we have got the solution of your problems whether its storage or backup. In this article, we will be showing you the solution of your problems and working with Google Backup.
Note: This app/service work for all Computer, Android, iOS devices.
So What’s Google Backup?
Introducing, Google Photos – a complete cloud backup solution, which allows you to manage & save photos and videos in unlimited cloud storage. The procedure of saving photos and videos will be done automatically ones captured or will capture in future. Also, it manages them quickly based on their faces, location, whats in the picture. Want them private? No worries, nothing will be shared anywhere, anytime unless you would like to. Moreover, it will cost you nothing if you choose the high-quality (free unlimited storage) option which is the best option. However, you’ve two options to choose.
How does it work?
The Google Photos upload and works automatically once installed. Just sign in with your Google account and you’ll get started. For using Google Photos, you’ll need to plan for one of the following.
High Quality: Unlimited free storage for photos and videos that reduce the size and resolution of pictures to 16MP and videos to 1080P. For, e.g., if you’ll have a picture above 16MP, it will upload to Google Photos and will be reduced to 16MP if you had chosen the High-Quality option, same applies to videos. I recommend this option if you don’t have more than 16MP means you’re using the phone camera to capture.
Original Quality: Limited free storage that uses Google Drive storage in your Google Account. All photos and videos are stored in the same resolution that you took them. It is recommended for photos that have more than 16MP and videos with more than 1080p.
What does it needs to backup:-
Back up your photos and videos
A Google Account and the Google Photos app on your Android or iOS device and on your PC or Mac, you can go to the website or just download the Backup & Sync app which is recently came to the internet.
Good internet connection.
File sizes that can be backed up: Your files won’t be backed up if they are:
Photos larger than 75 MB or 100MP
Videos larger than 10 GB.
Items smaller than 256 x 256.
File types that can be backed up:
Photos: .jpg, .png, .webp and some RAW files.
Live photos can be backed up if you use the Google Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
If you delete a photo or video from Google Drive or Google Photos, it won’t be removed from your computer.
If you remove a photo or video from your computer, it won’t be removed from Google Drive or Google Photos.
Once removed, it will be in the trash, and you can restore it within 30 days. It means if you’ve removed an item accidentally or something like that so you can bring it back from there after a long time.
Save Photos & Videos to Google Backup Automatically
The photos & videos are the major part of the content, don’t want to lose them? Let’s start saving them and get rid of counting storage from your phone because you’ve unlimited storage just beside your phone storage.
1. Open Google Photos or if you don’t have click here and install it on your phone.
Note: You can install and use Google Backup on any device you want.
2. Now open it and sign in with your Google Account, if you don’t have a Google Account then click here and sign up. Once you’ve signed in, click Get Started.
3. Select Backup & sync and click Continue.
4. Here, you have to choose whether you want free unlimited storage or 15GB your Google account storage. I recommend you to select the free unlimited storage because it not only full-fills your requirements and also provides more than useful features. Also, if you’re taking
Also, if you’re taking pictures with your phone, then this is the best option.
And you are done! Now you’ll see the files will start backing up automatically if you wish to do some settings, so just navigate to the top left-hand side and click on the three lines and will see the options, select Settings, and you’ll be on the settings page.
Here you can set all the things you wish like stop tracking Geo location, Group similar faces, sharing suggest…
Also, those pictures change your plan and do some advanced settings for backup, tap Backup & Sync, and you’ll be there.
You’re all set, now there are no chances to worry about your media contents because you’re backup every time. All of your contents including screenshots, Messenger, Viber, and much more are backup if you enable.
Now you can take pictures without worrying about space, backing, managing and sharing because they are all done automatically once connected to the internet. The same applies to access; you can access them from any device you want.
Want to share it with someone, don’t know how to do? See below.
1. Navigate to the top left corner and click on the three lines and select Share your library.
2. Tap Get Started.
3. Select one or more person or type down the email address you want to share.
4. Now choose whether you want to share all photos or specific one also you can select how long he can access it like a shot.
5. On this page, confirm what settings you have done and hit Send invitation so the user should be notified about and start accessing photos, you’ve shared with.
That’s all. Hope you have learned and find out something new and remember when you have backup all of your content then don’t forget to free up space on your phone by pushing the Free up space button.
Note: The Google Photos will remove those items which are backup in Photos and will just expand storage by deleting those photos which are already backed up.
Go to menu and select Free up space.
Hit Remove and all the photos that are backed up will be removed. Remember, if Google Photos have backup all of your photos and videos, in that case, it will remove all of your photos and videos from your phone.
One thing else, if you delete an item from Photos, it will be omitted from Google Drive too, but it won’t be removed from your device. Despite deleting it from Photos if you want to recover those then it’s pretty easy, no need to worry, just head up to Menu>Trash.
Here you can see all the photos deleted recently or from past, the photos will be deleted from the trash after 60 days.
Virtualization is successful method for creating lab and testing tool in recent years. Hyper-v enables Windows administrator to create virtual machine (VM). Virtual machines run in their own isolated environment. VMs are self-contained units that can easily be moved from one physical computer to another physical computer.
At the time of creating virtual machine, the hardware is abstracted and multiple virtualized hardware environments are created. On the virtual environment you can run a complete copy of operating system (OS) separately. As a result of enabling Hyper-v and sufficient hardware configurations you can run many operating systems on physical computer. Finally, you can manage virtual machines as standalone computers.
You create network card which works as a physical connection. The computers which use the same network cards are placed in the same network. You have complete authority on a virtual machine (VM). You can delete, stop and turn on, off and restart a virtual machine.
VMs have their own storage. When you create a virtual machine, virtual hard drive (VHD) is created for each machine. You can add many of them for each machine. Your physical hard drive is virtually divided to many other hard drives. The same as your physical hard disk you may have many hard drives with the same functionality. It is called virtual hard drive (VHD) which is saved by .vhd extension. Logically your VHDs seems like physical drive but all files stored on each VHD, in fact stored on one physical hard drive.
One of the useful tools in Hyper-v is Checkpoint. While you want you easily create a checkpoint. It is the screenshot of your machine state. When you want, you can run the checkpoint and you are taken to the state you had created the checkpoint. It is a good tool and makes your life easy. In addition your time won’t be wasted especially when you are testing some thing.
The term host computer is used for the computer that hosting the Hyperr-v. Let’s go and enable Hyper-v on Windows 10.
To enable Hyper-v, these requirements are necessary, but not all hardware requirements that the host computer should have. There are many more requirements that I don’t mention here.
CPU support for VM Monitor Mode Extension (VT-c on Intel CPU’s)
Minimum of 4GB RAM. Virtual machines share their memory with the host computer. You need to provide enough memory to handle the workload.
The following items must be enabled on system BIOS
Hardware Enforced Data Execution Prevention
Operating system requirements
All editions of Windows 10 can’t support Hyper-v. Therefore, appropriate edition of operating system needs to be installed on host computer. Here is the list of Windows editions that can or can’t support the Hyper-v.
Windows 10 editions which can support Hyper-v:
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Professional
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 editions which can’t support Hyper-v:
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Mobile
Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise
Enable Hyper-v on Windows 10
It is really easy to enable Hyper-v on Windows 10. Also make sure that you have logged in with an account with administrative privileges. Otherwise you won’t be able to do upcoming tasks.
1. Open Control Panel. You can open Control Panel in many ways. Search for Control Panel in search box in Start menu. While found, click on to open it. If you like, keep pressing the Start menu button then press the R button: start+R. When run is opened type control and click on the OK button.
2. Scroll down and find Programs and Features. Click on Programs and features. Here is the place you can uninstall the applications and features you don’t want. Of course, if you want to add a feature you are at the right place.
3. In the left pane you see Turn Windows features on or off option. Click on that and Windows Features page will be opened for you.
4. You see the Hyper-v with a vacant box next to it. Put a check mark in the box and click on Ok button to turn on the feature on host computer.
5. Be patient for a while. Windows searches for some files needed due to enable the Hyper-v on Windows. Finally Windows wants you to restart your computer. Click on Restart now button due to reboot your machine.
Enable Hyper-v through PowerShell
1. Search for the PowerShell in Start menu. While found, right-click on the PowerShell and run it as an administrator because you need PowerShell with administrative privileges for turning on the feature.
2. Hyper-v is an optional feature. First of all enable the feature typing this command in PowerShell window: Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-v -All
So, press the Enter button to run the command.
3. Finally you need to reboot your computer. If you like you can type Y which the contracted form of Yes, as shown below. If you want to restart your computer in other way you can do so.
1. Log in to your computer. In the Start menu search for Hyper-v typing the word Hyper-v. Because of the easy access pin the Hyper-v in Start by right-clicking on it. Then select the Pin to start option. After that while you press the Start menu button you can see the Hyper-v there.
2. At the end you can see the Hyper-v manager. No virtual machine is created. In the left pane below the Hyper-v manager you see Client03 which is the host computer’s name. When you create VMs, they will be listed below my computer’s name.
Consequently we are done. Finally Hyper-v enabled on the computer. Also you can create virtual machines on Hyper-v.
Everyone wants to download and watch video or music and there are lots of people searching for downloading music and videos like you also there are different and many ways to download Youtubevideos online from a website or with a third party software, however, the way I’ve brought you to do it is legal, trusted and as well likely by you and everyone because it has the special features waiting for you even you will be able to convert videos automatically to MP3, MP4 etc or enable you to record video with its turbo mode and much more. In this article I’m going to show you how to download Youtube music & videos on PCvia KeepVid, let’s get started.
Download YouTube Music & Videos Online on PC
Ok, are you ready to start downloading music and videos? Do you know how we’re going to do that?
The KeepVidPro is a quick and easy downloading videos tool which keeps your favorite music or videos around you everywhere, everytime and you can download videos & music from everywhere almost all around the web and also Youtube videos even you can download an entire YouTube channel or playlist in just one click like that there are over 10,000 sites including Youtube, Facebook, Dailymotion… that you can download videos from them and no need for converting them one by one, just you can convert all the downloaded videos with one click, means by turning on the download and convert option, and there are may more features shown below.
Another key features of KeepVid Pro are:
It downloads and converts to about 150 formats
Fix Music Tags and Covers
Record Online Video / Music
Merge HD Audio and Video File Automatically
Transfer Media Data Among iOS Devices, Android Phone, PC/Mac, iTunes Without Limits
Perfectly Backup / Restore iTunes Library…
Now let’s get started and try to get the best out of it.
1. Download and install the KeepVid Pro for your PC or Mac and register to use it, when done launch it and now navigate or just click on Paste URL if you’ve copied the video link or if you haven’t copied and want to do that so just click on the next (Online Video) and browse then copy the link. Also, you can turn on turbo mode to 3x download speeding by it like the snapshot.
Want to use KeepVid online download; check out here.
2. Once you click the Paste URL button, the download will start immediately and will be finished, when done. After it finished, you’ll be in the finished tab and can see the video ready to play, convert or edit the video.
3. And here’s the another way to download videos, on KeepVid click on Online Video and browse the video on Youtube or anywhere else and you’ll have the download button, click on it then select the resultion. It will be added to the download queue, and will be downloaded in just few minutes.
When you clicked the download button, the download will start….
Ok, that’s enough, sharing is caring, if you love our articles just click the share button to let know your friends too, they’ll thank you later.
If you haven’t got fully or want to see the videos see that below.
The new Windows 10 has been released and created to service well from the previous versions. Unlike windows 7 or 8 it’s going and has been more comfortable and updated overall from every edge, here in Windows 10 when you install it, you don’t find that the drivers? No worries because Windows 10 makes it easier to do it itself automatically, once you’ve arranged or installed Windows 10 updates & drivers you’ll have automatically the device drivers + updates anytime. However, now it’s been updated and you can choose the updates installation and download yourself, you can choose updates installation from two options whether automatic or notify to schedule restart means if you select automatic or the first option, the PC will keep up everything smoothly, on the time when the PC isn’t working, it will install the updates & drivers, but how about the downloading of drivers and updates, are they Windows recommended drivers? Yes, but some of them and some of them aren’t downloaded. To have Windows automatically download recommended drivers and icons you’ve to do the following steps.
What is Driver?
Drivers. A driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with hardware devices. Without drivers, the devices you connect to your computer—for example, a mouse or external hard drive—won’t work properly. Windows can automatically check if there are drivers available for new devices that you connect to your computer.
Install Windows 10 Updates & Drivers Automatically
Actually, when you’ve recently installed windows 10 you might have noticed that the drivers are missing but you didn’t get them automatically because you haven’t installed the drivers and updates from Windows update and here’s we gonna install Windows 10 updates & drivers now.
1. Open Control Panel from Start Menu by typing it and hitting on it. When the control panel opened, navigate to Hardware & Sound then click on view devices and printers.
2. Now right click on your device (PC or laptop) and select Device installation settings.
3. On the Device installation settings, you’ll be asked if you want to download driver software and realistic icons for your devices that are recommended by windows? select Yes, do this automatically and click Save.
And you’re done! we’ve successfully enabled windows automatically downloading drivers and icons. Now let’s move and download and install the updates and drivers recommended from windows.
To do this go to Settings>Update & Security and click on Check for updates, it will find updates and download them then install.
Notice: Update your device once a week at least because it will solve much problems, refresh and update security and much more.
What if Windows can’t find a driver for your device
It’s best to let Windows install drivers automatically. Occasionally, Windows might not be able to find a driver for your device. If this happens, you might want to check the manufacturer’s website for a driver or update for the device, or try installing any software that came with the device.
And that’s it. Hope it would be informative and helpful if you have any question, suggestion regarding this ask below.
The Google Driveis usually used for different purposes by the most of the users around the world and mostly users use it to store files in the cloud, share files and edit documents spreadsheet etc but some users might have experienced the download limit error for shared files in drive. Don’t worry that needs nothing more than doing these simple steps, here’s how to fix Google Drive and get any file when it shows the error
Whenever you click on the file in Google drive it shows ( Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you’re trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can’t access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator )
Fix Google Drive Download Limit For Shared Files
Before we begin, sign in with your Google Account in Google Drive and then let it ready.
1. After you log in to your Google Drive find out the file you want to download or if you’re referred from Internet Download Manger then you’ve to change the link address from “uc” to “open” it will change the page like the second step.
2. When the page appears like this, just click on theAdd to drive button.
3. Now go to My Drive option and right click on the file and select Download and check if its available for download.
4. If you’re able to download the file that’s ok otherwise, here right click on the file and select Make a copy.
5. When the copy of the file made, select and right-click and choose Download, it will successfully start downloading the file like the shot below.
And that’s it, thanks for reading fully and hope it would have worked successfully or if you have any question, suggestion regarding this put a comment below.
Everyone wants to work or open an app or program by shortcut and while using Windows you might not have found out this. Actually, you can do it in Windows and create keyboard shortcuts for a specific app or program. As keyboards are always useable and easy to run a program or app like: Windows Explorer, Google Chrome, Control Panel, VLC Media Player and all. There’s nothing worst than being unknown of a shortcut that you want to open an app that is not findable easily and realizing that you hadn’t created keyboard shortcuts in Windows but now it’s much easily to do it and also create the shortcut with the keys however you want, let’s get started.
Create Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10
1. Open Start Menu by pressing windows key and select an app to make a shortcut for it then right click on it and click Open File Location.
2. Now right click on the app icon and select Properties, when the properties opened, select Shortcut tab and on the front of shortcut key click and enter a shortcut that you prefer for this to open then click Ok.
When the shortcut created, try the shortcut keys and you’ll see the app pop up like the shot below.
Ok, that’s it, finding more like this article? Yes, it’s not up till now, follow up our coming articles and you’ll get more and more tips and tricks.