It looks like you are bored of using Standard effect on your phone looking for a new transition or slideshow effect? If you use the Samsung galaxy devices, you may not be noticed yet that Samsung galaxy has three types of the amazing transition effect. The effect that comes with your phone as a default is mostly the Standard effect or no animation, this time, you can have or apply two more outstanding effects on your smartphone without downloading any kind of effect, it’s just a default setting. And you can change transition effect easily on your Samsung galaxy devices.
Change Transition effect on Samsung Galaxy S5
To change the transition effect there is no requirement. As I said it’s just a default setting for that.
The Hot Keys is an efficient feature that can be only found in Samsung keyboards. Hot Keys let you assign a sentence or a phrase to a keyboard number key as a text shortcut. It’ll make your job very easy and soon, instead of wasting time on someone’s email address, URL, Company name or anything that you type repeatedly it’s good to have a shortcut text key for that also we can define that Hotkeys is a key or a combination of keys providing quick access to a particular function within a computer program. Next time, when you’re in an app or screen where you can enter text, you can easily enter that preset sentence or phrase simply by long tapping the assigned number key, avoid wasting time on typing words you use it every day.
Enable Hotkeys on Samsung Smartphones
There are no longer steps that you can’t do it, that’ll take a few steps to enable this feature in your Samsung smartphones. To assign a sentence or phrase to a keyboard number key as a text shortcut you actually access to the Settings of your phone.
1. Go to > Settings > System > Language and input > Samsung keyboard > Smart typing > turn on my Hotkeys.
When you’ve finished these process then you’ll get to the Hotkeys screen. Now assign the sentence or the phrase that you need or you have just worked on it every day. There are nine numbers and you can assign a phrase or a sentence into one of them separately.
Note: You can’t assign two phrases or two sentences in one key because when you want to use them then both will appear. It’ll take your time to clear one of them and use one, it’s good to have one phrase for one key.
Use Hot keys on Samsung Smartphones
When you’ve set Hotkeys on your Samsung smartphone but the matter is how you can you use the assign phrases or sentences? So, as you’ve done the assigning, now you can use them in every keyboard jut by long tapping on the number key. In every keyboard, how?
Instance, when you open a browser the keyboard will appear, directly you can use the assigned URL and access to it or you want to compose a letter, also, also you can use the assigned one and in messages or Facebook as well and…
Hope it would be informative and interesting, if you have any question regarding this, I am ready to accept that.
There is no chance of rescuing your data in every situation, we have to be careful of them whether it’s a backup of your smartphone, your iPhone, your photo, your videos or your PC. Every day your phone can be surrounded by any kinds of a thread or error therefore, it’s necessary to have a complete backup from your whole Data. There is nothing worse than losing everything on your phone or computer and then realizing that you never backed anythings.
Smart Switch is an amazing software which works in Windows, Mac OS, and Android OS. Data backup, restoration, synchronization, and software updates are now managed in Smart Switch. Try Smart Switch’s complete backup and restoration functions. These functions help you back up all your data to your computer at once and easily restore any backed up data, all without any complicated settings and totally free. Also, it helps you to move your personal data (contacts, schedules, memos, messages, and call history), photos, videos, alarms, bookmarks, and miscellaneous preferences in a simple way. By using Smart Switch’s computer version, you can update your device with the latest software and make your smartphone more stable, and perform better.
Download: You can download it from here or just visit Samsung website and download it there too.
Do Complete Backup of Your Phone via Smart Switch
1. Run Smart Switch on your computer and connect your Samsung device using a USB cable, it’ll automatically recognize your Samsung Smartphone. While you’re connected with it then click on More > Preferences > Backup file (select the location for your data) > Backup items ( select the content that you want to backup).
2. Once the Smart Switch determined then click on Backup and then click on Backup to backup your whole data including SD card if you’ve on your smartphone.
3. Ok, now as you see, all my data is backed up via smart switch, just click ok and don’t worry now because you’ve done all you need for your data
Restore Phone from Backup Via Smart Switch
When the backup completed successfully, its time to restore your data if you’ve lost your files fully so you need to restore them without missing any data.
1. Connect up your device to the computer via USB cable then open up the Smart Switch. Click on Restore.
2. Select your backup if you have several backups on your PC or Mac then hit Restore.
After you’ve restored the backup, you can have your files with settings all again without any missing or error.
Ok, that’s it. If you’ve any question, suggestion, ideas to improve our articles, write down below.
The mobile world is a part of our lifestyle, we can’t take it unseen or use one device all the time. You might have much familiarity with your iOS device and also you may be gotten lots of tips and tricks of it and you have done lots of things and now you’re tired of it and want to change device. So, if you are an iOS user and want to switch to an Android device, of course, you’ll need to have your whole data into your new phone. The way you are searching for how you to transfer data from your old iOS devices to a new Android device then you have come to the right place, so lets begin.
Smart Switch is an Android app that gives the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more from an old device to your new Galaxy device .It helps you to find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google PlayStore. It led you to transfer your content into two ways, whether you transfer from an Android to Android or iOS to Android.
Wireless device to device transfer
Wired transfer from your iOS device to Android.
Import from iCloud
Also it is limited content transfer supported for iOS 9: Contacts, Calendar, Photos, and Videos. You can transfer your Data like Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only). You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
Transfer Data from iOS to Android
Before getting started, install Smart Switch on your phone from here and launch it when installed.
1. Connect the both devices, iOS with Android device via an OTG Cable and USB Cable of the iOS device. When connected then on Android device double tap on Smart Switch to open.
Note: When you double tapped on Smart Switch then on your iOS device tap Trust when the pop appears.
2. Select your contents to transfer from your iOS device to Android device and click Transfer.
3. When the transferring finished, you’ll see the content transferred page, just click on Close App.
4. Ok, after the app close goto the gallery and see the contents there.
That’s all about transfer data fro iOS to Android. We won’t ignore your any suggestion, idea or feedback, just put a comment below.
If you’re anAndroid user and want to transfer data to iPhone(iOS) then you’ve come to the right place. Actually, this might be difficult for some users to transfer their data from one mobile platform to another, but don’t worry I’ve got the easiest way to transfer your data from old Android smartphone to a new iPhone or iPad. You can move your data like messages, contacts, Google account, and camera roll via the first Apple’s Android app, Move to iOS. It made the process very easy and quick, it just transfer the contents that is mention above and it can’t transfer your music, password or applications of your Android phone.
Move to iOS
(Move to iOS) It transfers your data securely within a few steps from Android to iPhone or iPad. Now you can migrate your content automatically and very easily from your Android device to iOS via Move to iOS app available on PlayStore, and no need to save your stuff elsewhere before switching from Android. It supports phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or later and can transfer data to devices running iOS 9 or higher like the followings.
Here’s what you need:
iOS 9 or later
iPhone 5 or later
iPad 4th generation or later
Android version 4.0 or later
iPod touch 6th generation
Transfer Data from Android to iOS Via Move to iOS
Before beginning, you need to download and install Move to iOS from your device Google Play Store or you can download it from here and also make sure that wifi is on in your Android device.
When you finished all settings on your Android device then come to the iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset >Reset all content and settings it will erase all your content and when the resetting finished, you’ll have the option to transfer data from Android to iOS.
1. When the resetting finished on iPhone(iOS) then set up your iPhone or iPad as normal until you reach to Apps & Data page, select Move Data from Android and click Continue.Now on your Android device, open Move to iOS app and click Next.
3. Now on the iPhone, you’ll see a code on the screen and write down the code on your Android phone.
4. After entering the code, your Android phone will be connected to the iPhone or iPad through a wifi hotspot connection. As you see the contents on your Android phone like Google Accounts, Messages, Contacts, Camera roll, you can mark the contents you want to transfer and click Next . By clicking next, your files will start transferring from Android to iOS.
5. When the transferring successfully finished, open up your iPhone and you can see the contents like: here I have transferred messages and contacts so you can transfer other files & data from Android to iOS.
Ok, that’s all. If you want more articles like this follow our articles, like share and subscribe to our newsletter.
Android Marshmallow is the sixth major version of the Android operating system which was unveiled in May 2015 after Android Lolipop at Google I/O under the code name Android M then the official release was after six months, it was in October 2015 with many extra features and functionalities. Now it is the latest version of Android OS which is running on many smartphones and tablets, but the question is can we run it on PC or Any Virtual Machine? The answer is YES, now you can have Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your PC. This time, you not only can use it into your smartphone but also you can have it on your PC with just a few steps, it’s unbelievable. You can really install Android marshmallow into your windows PC and use it just like you’d use it on your phone or tablet. Now here, I’ll show you guys how you can work on Android latest version into your PC using VirtualBox. You can also install it in Hyper-v or VMware or any other machine easily.
Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on VirtualBox
1. Now to run this Google’s version OS on your PC you need to provide the requirements. Download the iso file of Android Marshmallow with the VirtualBox into your PC.
Open up the VirtulaBox click New.
Once you opened it, choose a descriptive name for the new virtual machine and select operating system as a Linux then select the version as Other Linux (32-bit) then click Next.
Determine the amount of memory (RAM) in megabytes to be allocated to the virtual machine then click Next.
Now create a virtual hard disk.
2. Choose Hard disk file type.
Choose the VDI (Virtual Disk Image) then click Next.
Mark the Fixed size then click Next.
3. File Location and size.
Determine a place for the Virtual machine and choose the amount of the virtual hard disk in megabytes then click on Create. It’ll take some time to be created.
4. Click on the settings.
Click on Storage then select the iso file(Android Marshmallow iso file).
5. Start your machine
6. Select the installation method(install your Android-x86 to harddisk) and hit enter.
7. Click on the Create/Modify partitionsthen click Ok.
8. Do you want to use GPT. NO
9. At this step, you need to create a NEW partition.
Enter Primary then enter Size.
Enter Write ( when you selected the write, then type YEs then hit enter to continue).
Now enter Quit. The partition will be created.
10. Select the partition you created then format it as an ext4 type.
11. Click Yes.
12. Bootloader GRUb, click Yes.
13. Skip the EFI GRUB2.
14. Answer the question(Yes).
15. Now the Android- x86 successfully installed, just click Run to run it. When clicked on run, it will take time depending on your system.
10. And boom! you’ve it on your VirtualBox like this.
Ok, that’s all. Feel free to enjoy and give your feedback about it.
Samsung is always trying to produce something different from other devices for their users and it’s a kind of surprise. This time, Samsung have produced two extraordinary smartphones the Samsung galaxy S7 and S7 edge which we can take Motions and gestures as a good instance of that means controlling without hands. They are one of the coolest features in your phones that makes everything easy for the users. Now it’s time to enable Motions and Gestures and use this great feature anywhere, anytime.
Use Motions and Gestures Available on Your Phone
There are exactly five motions and gestures are in Samsung Galaxy S5 such as Air browse, Direct call, Smart alert, Mute/Pause and Palm swipe. It’s like the top 15 features that we discussed about. Now let’s get started by reviewing and using them.
By enabling the Air browse you can scroll through pages or lists of items like Gallery, Music player and Music on the lock screen just by moving your hand over the sensor in the direction that you would like to scroll. When the Air browse is available, the hand icon will appear on the status bar at the top of the screen.
To enable Air browse go to > Settings > Motions and Gestures, set it on. You can mark the supported applications also.
The Direct call is awesome because through this simply you can call the contacts whose call log, message or contact details are currently on the screen by bringing the device close to your ear.
To enable this motion, go to > Settings > Motions and Gestures > Direct call.
Smart Alert makes your phone amazing, it vibrates when you pick your smartphone up and it will notify you about missed calls and messages.
To enable, head up to Settings > Motions and Gestures > Smart alert set it on.
Here are three options that each of them has their own usages.
By placing palm on the screen: it simply mutes the incoming calls and alarms.
Turning device over: silent the incoming calls.
Smart pause uses the front camera to detect if you are facing the screen and pauses videos when you look away.
To enable it, go to > Settings > Motions and Gestures > Mute/Pause.
Want to screenshot? yes, now it’s an easy way to capture the screen just by swiping on the edge of your hand across it from side to side keeping in contact with the screen.
To enable it go to > Settings > Motions and Gestures > Palm swipe.
Love this amazing features? Subscribe to our newsletter and get cool articles daily. If you’ve any feedback regarding this ask us through comment.
If you were using an Android smartphone and want to switch it with an iPhone, mostly the first thing you are gonna do is to transfer contacts from your old Android smartphone to a new iPhone. You are not only concerned about contacts but also, you are concerned about the whole data such as videos, music, photos and what so ever. Making sure that nothing is lost but the main problem is, that there are many differences between this two (Android & iOS), it’s extremely hard to transfer files between them. If you are trying to find out how then you’ve come to the right place. In this tutorial I am going to show you how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone within some easy steps so lets begin.
Transfer Contacts via Gmail & iCloud
If you got your iPhone you need to complete the requirement for that such as Apple id, it’s the main requirement for an iPhone or any other Apple devices. The transmission is related with your Apple id, if you got one so it’s great or if you don’t you can check our article on how to make an Apple id for free. It’s really easy to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone via Gmail and iCloud. This method works with all Android smartphones.
Now to transfer Contacts, Gmail is necessary because it will lead you to transfer your whole Contacts from your Android phone. Ok, first you have to do this before we start transferring, go to your Android phone settings > Accounts > Google, tap on your Gmail account then make sure your Contacts is synced.
1. Open up a browser then go to www.gmail.com, and sign in using your Google account. Once you got there then click on Gmail above Compose then click on Contacts, it will redirect you to another page.
2. By redirecting to this page, click more then Export, now click on Go To Old Contacts.
3. Now select all your Contacts, again click on More > Export.
4. You need to select Export format, select the vCard format (for importing into Apple Address Book or another application). After this your Contacts will be exported or downloaded in to your folder.
5. Now head up once into your Apple ID or iCloud account, type www.icloud.com. Sign into iCloud using your Apple ID. Once you got there then click on Contacts.
6. It’s time to Import, now you see a symbol of settings on left side, click on it then click on Import. Once you did it select the vCard file from your folder and it will be imported then go to > Phone Settings > iCloud make sure the Contacts is on.
And here’s the contacts, we have imported successfully so you can find them on your iPhone.
Ok, thats all. Feeling happy? share it with everyone by one comment.
Nothing goes up without mistake whether it’s a smartphone, computers, email or anything else, as now we are doing but we should be much thankful of a mistake that happens because it leads us to know about it or to solve it. If there should not be any mistake or any question so how we can improve or be expert, how we can do or how we can invent something? All experiments, all invention begins with a mistake like the default app settings.
It’s natural that you are using your smartphone but I know when you want to open any link, book, video, music or what so ever and, fortunately, you have kinds of browser or kinds music player or video player or any reader that you are mistakenly when the pops coming up your tapping on always. Because of this, the app will be the default app for that, you might don’t know how to clear app default settings. So in this article, we will take a look at clear app default settings on Android so let’s get started.
Clear Default App Settings on Android
Android has lots of features and functionalities that deposal them for their users. Some of you guys like to have a default app for your smartphone but some of you don’t, I know exactly what the most bother you in here is the pops up. For this, you should finish this pops up in your smartphone is to set a default app but sometimes in any situation perhaps your default app is Google Chrome and, unfortunately, it doesn’t access to a link and you will be confused now what? In this kind of situation, you need to clear the default app in order to access to it.
1. Head up to the Settings on your smartphone and scroll down and search the Default applications, tap on it.
2. Now you’ll see all the default apps which have been select, to clear them tap on the clear.
When you’ve cleared the default settings now its time to pick up an app for your file, of course, the pop will appear.
Ok, that’s all. If it was helpful, don’t celebrate alone put a comment below and tell us how was it.