Everyone wants to browse safely and get rid out of bad things, as there are many websites which aren’t safe for children and for us because they do worst things such as; spreading viruses, giving wrong or bad information or wasting time….
There are many ways to block websites, but the way I am going to show you is the best one which can help you to do this with some easy steps here.
Setup Extension to Block websites
1. Go to Chrome click on the right top customize & control (3 dots)> More tools>Extensions>Click on Get more extensions. Type Block Site in the search box and press enter.
2. Now tap on the extension then click on Add to chrome, it will ask you for adding to chrome click on Add Extension from there.
It will be added to chrome.
3. Here the extension doesn’t need to be configured so simply click on the extension on the top right hand and you’ll be directed to the extension page.
It will take you to the configuration page.
4. In this page, you can enable site blocking by typing the name of the websites that you want to block then click save blocklist and it will be easily added.
5. Also, you can set password, if you don’t want someone to have access to this option menu, thus you can set password for it to do it so,
Just enter a password and click on Set password and the password will be saved.
6. However, if you check and try to access the blocked websites, you’ll see this message.
That’s all, if you have any problem or any question about this write down in the comment.
Feel free to tell us.