Every site owner wants to protect their site against all bad happenings like; hacking or any other problem that may cause to lose site data. By having a backup of your site, you will no need to fear even if your files are deleted from the server. There are different ways to backup your site, you can use either plugin or cPanel to backup of your site & you can restore it back from where you had backup suppose if you have backup using a plugin then you have to restore it from the plugin or if you have backup using cPanel then you have to restore it from panel. No worries, here’s we have all you need, let’s start backup WordPress site.
Backup WordPress Site Using cPanel
To start the backup of your WordPress site login to cPanel of your site just put /cPanel at the end of your site name then enter your username and password to login to it.
1. Navigate to Backup wizard from files section and click to open.
2. Now select Backup to backup your site.
3. Select Home directory, it contains your site database, contents, themes and other settings.
Note: You can also full backup your site, it contains huge files and full backup is used for moving your site to another server and can’t be restored through the system interface.
4. Tap Download to start downloading your partial backup. When the download appears, save it to your computer hard disk and wait until the download finish.
You can download MySQL Databases as well like downloading Home directory.
Restore WordPress Site using cPanel
1. Navigate to Backup wizard and click it then select Restore to restore the backup files.
2. Now select Home directory or MySQL Databases to restore.
3. choose the backup file to restore then click upload.
You can restore the MySQL Databases as well like the same. If you want to backup WordPress site using plugin, comment here to let us show you by another article.
If you have any question regarding this ask now.