Every virtual machine (VM) needs to install VMware Tools to go for the best as the new MacOS Sierra 10.12 or OS X El Capitan. When you’ve finished the installation, you’re ready to experience the best of it by installing the VMware tools. It is a suite of utilities that enhances the performance of the virtual machine’s guest operating system and improves management of the virtual machines. It is necessary utility for all the virtual machines running on VMware which includes many improvements and experiences such as time synchronization,graphics performance, efficient memory allocation, accelerated mouse driver, optimized SCSI driver, replicate with guest operating systems run scripts etc. Although a virtual machine can run without VMware tools but you can improve performance and abilities by installing it.
Install VMware Tools on MacOS Sierra 10.12 to Enhance VM Performance
Now that you’ve known all about VMware Tools, let’s move towards installing it.
1# Run & Open VMware Tools
1. Once you have installed macOS Sierra or El Capitan on VMware, now power on the virtual machine and sign in. Navigate to VMware options> VM> Install VMware Tools, when the confirmation window pops up just hit Install.
Notice: You can install VMware Tools on any OS X using this method.
2. When the VMware tools window pops up, select Install VMware Tools.
#2 Install VMware Tools From Installation Wizard
1. On the installation wizard, hit Continue.
2. Now hit Install to perform a standard installation of VMware Tools.
After continuing, the installation will take a moment to install, and here’s what you’ll see but you have to restart the virtual machine in order to complete the process.
Once the virtual machine restarted, you’ll have all the enhancements and user experiences also have fixed the screen resolution + speed like the shot below. Also, you can drag & drop from guest OS to VM or from VM to guest OS and use mouse better than before.
Thus, you can use it like a pro and have everything or every apps you want to work with, you can do each and everything you want. So did you find it helpful? Share now with your friends and let them be aware, they might thank you later. If you have any question regarding this, feel free to ask.
If you’re willing to use iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 10 without having it, then, make sure its possible and today we’re going to show it for you full and free. ُSince iPhone 7 with iPhone 7 plus and iOS 10 has released, we’re excited to see and test it somewhere and know that. And you might be confused how to use it without buying it also if you’ve searched somewhere you couldn’t find doing it that because it isn’t properly done anywhere. Sounds interesting yes? No worries, now you can use iPhone, iPad running iOS 10 or before on VMware or Mac by iOS simulator easily, exactly what are you thinking and not only you can use iPhone with iOS 10 but also you can test out the iPad you prefer and also use Apple TV there.
Simulator is a great tool for rapid prototyping and development before testing your app on a device. Simulator also has features that can assist you in testing and debugging both iOS apps and web apps. By understanding the tools that Simulator offers, you can more efficiently develop your app.
Hey, want to start soon? Install a Mac on VMware first from the guides above. Once the macOS X installed, launch VMware and power on the virtual machine (Mac OS) and now go to App Store and search XCode 8 then download it.
After downloading XCode 8, launch it and go install it.
Once the XCode installed, now you’re ready to go and use iPhone, iPad with iOS Simulator, and to do this find out XCode app and right-click on it then select Show Package Contents.
Now open Contents>Developer> Applications and open Simulator, and you’ll see iPhone coming up. When the iPhone turned on, now you’re free to do anything you want, to adjust the screen with your screen choose>Window>Scale>Select the screen zoom that fits like the shot below.
Or if you want to change iPhone, iPad version or test TV OS then navigate to Harware>Device>Choose Apple OS or iOS 10 then choose your preferred device.
Now comes to Apple Watch, to access this open Simulator (Watch) from the Applications window and you’ll see the Apple Watch running and you can have access to it.
All right, that’s enough. If you’ve any questions, suggestions regarding this ask now.
Every OS update tries us to catch every stop of it and discover what’s new in it. That’s what we try to gain it for testing and discovering its marvelous updates or features, but to do that you might have to wait until it completely comes inside your phone or computer, can you wait for it? or you want to go from another option instead. And that the second option is to install it on your PC in VirtualBox like installing Android 7.0 Nougat on VMware we did. As you have always used your phone means you’ve installed the updates on your phone and used it, how about installing it on your PC? Have you ever test the taste of your phone OS or new upcoming update OS on PC? Like we did it on VMware, this time again we’re going to install Android 7.0 Nougat on VirtualBox here within the steps shown to you.
2. Now run VirtualBox and click on New, on the window describe the virtual machine and type like the shot and hit Next.
3. Specify the amount of memory your computer can catch up(Recommended 1GB) and click Next.
4. Just let it by default and go Next with creating a new virtual hard disk.
5. No need to do any changes, let the hard disk type VDI just hit Next.
6. At this point, let it dynamic because it’s beneficial for us to use everything, and continue by hitting Next.
7. Browse the location and name the virtual machine then click Create.
Install Android 7 Nougat on VirtualBox
All right, our virtual machine has created and now we’re ready to approach to our target be active and go carefully now until ending.
1. After hitting create, the VM will be created, now click on Settings and select Storage options and click on Remove icon, see the shot.
2. When removed, click on Add button and select Add IDE Controller.
3. On the controller, click on Add Hard disks icon and choose existing disk option.
4. Locate to C:/users/VirtualBox VMs>Select VDI(Virtual Disk Image file and click Open.
5. Here click on Add optical drives icon and click Leave empty.
6. Select the empty file and change the option drive option to IDE Secondary Master then click on the Disk icon >Choose Virtual Optical Disk File>Choose ISO Image file of Android Nougat.
7. Time to start the virtual machine hit Start button to boot up, when the screen appears, click on the screen and go down with the arrow keys on the Installation – Install Android -x86 to harddisk and hit Enter.
8. Select Create/Modify partitions like the same and hit Enter.
9. And No for GPT hit Enter.
10. In this page, just go on New with the arrow key for a new partition and hit Enter.
11. And select Primary type partition and hit Enter.
12. Just hit Enter for the partition disk size.
13. Here hit Enter on bootable to make the parition bootable.
14. In this page, go on Write and hit Enter to write partition table to disk. When you’ll be asked, type Yes and hit Enter.
15. Quit the partition by hitting Enter on it.
16. When the partition choosing page came up, just hit Enter, then in the file system choosing page, choose Ext4 and hit Enter.
17. Hit Enter on formatting partitition sda1.
18. Also, hit Enter on installing bootloader.
19. Yes to install EFI GRUB2.
20. Format the boot partition by hitting Enter.
21. And for installing system directory as read-write hit Enter for it.
And you’re done, just remove the disk from virtual drive and then Reboot it.
Surprise that’s Android 7 Nougat running on VirtualBox.
All right, if you have any question or suggestion or idea regarding this you can tell me by comment.
The new Android 7.0 Nougatis released finally and has spirit almost everywhere on most of the phones. It’s been a long time waiting for it and now its comes like a boom with its brand new fantastic features developed by Googlethat includes; Best user experience, more security, clear graphics and much more. Now if you want to test it before installing on your phone or if you have an iOS device and want to use Android Nougat then you have the best choice to do it without installing it on your PC fully or installing on your phone. In this article, I will show you how to install Android 7.0 Nougat on VMware step by step, let’s get started.
Install Android Nougat on VMware Step by Step
As Android Nougat is the brand new OS, it has lots of updates and new features also it’s the latest Android OS till now and much more but you might don’t know much because we haven’t introduced anything about it, in this case we’ll have an article about it which will be aimed at introducing + explaining about the updates and everything later than this.
1# Download & Install the Required Files
Before getting started fully, you need to download & install or extract the required files from the given links below.
When the files downloaded, installed or extracted, now open VMware and click on Create a new machine(Ctrl+N), on the wizard, just hit Next.
On this page, select “I will install the operating system later” and click Next.
Here just select Other>FreeBSD and click Next.
Now customize the virtual machine as you want and hit Next.
And it’s time to review and finish the virtual machine, so have a check and hit Finish.
#3 Customize the Virtual Machine
Now that you’ve finished creating virtual machine, it’ the turn of editing virtual machine settings and start it.
To do it first, go ahead and click on Edit virtual machine settings, on the page, select CD/DVD option and select Use ISO image file then browse the ISO image file of Android Nougat 7.0.
Notice: Use extracted ISO image file of Android 7.0 otherwise it won’t boot up.
Now select Memory option and add memory at least 1GB or further than that then click Ok.
#4 Install the Virtual Machine
Everything is ready, go on click the Power on button and have a look at your screen until it boots up, when it booted it will look like the shot, go down with the arrow key then click Enter on “Installation -Install Android-x86 to harddisk“.
In this step, choose Create/Modify partitions and hit Enter.
And reject using GPT by choosing No and hit Enter.
Here just select New with the arrow keys and hit Enter.
Choose Primary from partition type.
Specify the disk size and hit Enter.
On this page, hit Enter on Bootable option.
Select Write>Type Yes when you’ll be asked.
Time to quit the partition page, go on Quit and hit Enter.
Now click Ok on the partition(SDV1) then select Ext4 from filesystem.
When you’ll be asked for formatting select Yes.
And again choose Yes for Bootloader GRUB.
Then Skip the EFI GRUB.
Now confirm to create a disk image by hitting Yes and when you’ll have to specify just hit Enter.
And if you’ll be asked to format the boot partition just hit Yes.
On the creating disk page, just hit enter on the size input and on the next page you’ll be asked for installing system directory as read-write, hit Enter.
After hitting yes, it will take a moment to setup them all, when finished, you’ll have the Android-x86 installed page, go down on Reboot and hit enter.
While rebooting, you’ll see the page like this and just hit Enter or wait a sec it will boot automatically. Here it shows that you’ve installed it on your VMware hard disk fully.
When the installing and rebooting finished, the screen will appear soon and that’s Android Nougat 7.0. Once you’ve installed, now you can test, use and enjoy it fully.
At this point, right click on the above virtual machine name>Removable Devices>CD/DVD>Disconnect because we’ve already installed it on our VMware hard disk and it doesn’t need anymore.
Hope you would like our articles, if you had any problem during the installation comment below.
Sharing is caring, don’t forget to share it with your friends, they’ll thank you later.
Everyone wants to download and watch video or music and there are lots of people searching for downloading music and videos like you also there are different and many ways to download Youtubevideos online from a website or with a third party software, however, the way I’ve brought you to do it is legal, trusted and as well likely by you and everyone because it has the special features waiting for you even you will be able to convert videos automatically to MP3, MP4 etc or enable you to record video with its turbo mode and much more. In this article I’m going to show you how to download Youtube music & videos on PCvia KeepVid, let’s get started.
Download YouTube Music & Videos Online on PC
Ok, are you ready to start downloading music and videos? Do you know how we’re going to do that?
The KeepVidPro is a quick and easy downloading videos tool which keeps your favorite music or videos around you everywhere, everytime and you can download videos & music from everywhere almost all around the web and also Youtube videos even you can download an entire YouTube channel or playlist in just one click like that there are over 10,000 sites including Youtube, Facebook, Dailymotion… that you can download videos from them and no need for converting them one by one, just you can convert all the downloaded videos with one click, means by turning on the download and convert option, and there are may more features shown below.
Another key features of KeepVid Pro are:
It downloads and converts to about 150 formats
Fix Music Tags and Covers
Record Online Video / Music
Merge HD Audio and Video File Automatically
Transfer Media Data Among iOS Devices, Android Phone, PC/Mac, iTunes Without Limits
Perfectly Backup / Restore iTunes Library…
Now let’s get started and try to get the best out of it.
1. Download and install the KeepVid Pro for your PC or Mac and register to use it, when done launch it and now navigate or just click on Paste URL if you’ve copied the video link or if you haven’t copied and want to do that so just click on the next (Online Video) and browse then copy the link. Also, you can turn on turbo mode to 3x download speeding by it like the snapshot.
Want to use KeepVid online download; check out here.
2. Once you click the Paste URL button, the download will start immediately and will be finished, when done. After it finished, you’ll be in the finished tab and can see the video ready to play, convert or edit the video.
3. And here’s the another way to download videos, on KeepVid click on Online Video and browse the video on Youtube or anywhere else and you’ll have the download button, click on it then select the resultion. It will be added to the download queue, and will be downloaded in just few minutes.
When you clicked the download button, the download will start….
Ok, that’s enough, sharing is caring, if you love our articles just click the share button to let know your friends too, they’ll thank you later.
If you haven’t got fully or want to see the videos see that below.
Transferring data or data transferring sounds just like a game, especially when you tell someone for doing it. Nowadays it has been a useful service that thousands of people transfer data from phone to phone in a day, do you know how they do? like the most, what actually you need isn’t much easy to find it in bundles of ordinary apps, services, tools, Softwares, so here I’ll show you how to transfer data from phone to phone with MobileTrans easily without any error or mistake. You might think why MobileTrans phone transfer? Because it’s the key of necessity of every smartphone for everyone, means it is what you need for transferring your data whether from iOSto Android, Android to iOS….
Transfer Data From Phone to Phone with MobileTrans
As we discussed about Dr.Fone for Android and iOS both (mentioned below), now, this time, we’re going to show you how to transfer data from phone to phone with Wondershare MobileTrans phone transfer, so let’s move on.
1. Before getting started and stepping towards transferring data, download and install MobileTrans Phone Transfer from below. When installed, lanuch it and register, once registered, connect both the source and the destination phone via USB, then select the files to transfer, click Transfer when done.
Note: If you connect an Android device, make sure USB debugging is turned on.
After clicking the button, the transferring will start and complete like the shot below.
2. And that was transferring data from phone to phone, this much simple, now let’s back up our device to safe it from any accident or file losing action. To do it go back to the homepage of MobileTrans and click Backup your phone.
3. Now select your file types to backup then click Start Transfer to begin the backup process.
After pushing the button, the backup will start and will backup all the content, you can find the folder too.
Thinking about restoring it? Yes, that’s true, you can restore it from your backup, to restore go to Wondershare MobileTrans Phone Transfer homepage and click Restore from backups then select the type to restore. When done, you’ll see the page like the shot then just select files then click Start Transfer, it will restore the files soon and easy.
Ok, fine that’s all, hope it would be informative and helpful. If you’ve any question regarding this ask now.
Everyone wants to have the key of solution against problems and that’s what I and everyone is searching for, and here’s what I’ve found (Dr.Fone) that we all will love it and the features to solve every time, everywhere and everyone’s problems even if you’re thinking it impossible but you’re wrong because impossible itself is made with possible and if we remove “im” for impossible it will be possible. There are lots of people that want to fix this but unfortunately, they couldn’t find it, especially about data recovery (from Internal Memory, SD Card) screen lock, and many common scenarios. It is a trusted and complete Android compatibility company that is the easiest to use, all what you’ve to do is connect your device to the computer and launch Wondershare Dr.Fone then search, recover your deleted files or fix your Android phone.
The WondershareDr.Fone is your complete mobile pit stop that covers all the tools you need to keep your mobile running fix and fully. It is the highest recovery rate in the industry that recover photos, videos, contacts, messaging, call logs, and more also it is compatible with 6000+ Androiddevices. Also, Dr.Fone can recover files from many common scenarios such as; Deleted Data, System Crash, Forgotten Password, SD Card Issue, Rooting Error, ROM Flashing, Lost data after factory restore, Lost data due to OS update, Device stuck and not responding, Data missing after Rooting or ROM flashing, Unable to synchronize backup. More than that, it is fully compable with your device means it does nothing without recovering or its command, also it is 100% Security, 100% Safe with 30 day trail.
Before getting started, download Wondershare Dr.Fone from here and install it.
1. When the Dr.Fone installed successfully, launch it and connect your device to the computer. Once connected, unlock your device from screenlock and on your device there will be asked for permission so click Ok on that. When the device connected to Dr.Fone now select the types of files to recover then click Next.
2. Now select a mode to recover files then click Start. If you want to root your device then check out this article below.
3. Here you’ve to be connected to the internet to download the pakages for rooting then it will root your device and try to recover the files. During the recover, your device might restart one or several times also it will install MobileGo app on the device, when the scan finished, you’ll be prompted to restart the scan, so click Back and click Next to rescan again.
4. After the scan finished, you’ll see the deleted files and you can recover them just by selecting and clicking on Recover then browse the location on your computer to recover then click Ok.
When the file restored successfully to your computer, throw it back to your mobile and you’re done.
Ok, that’s it, hope it would be informative and helpful. If you’ve any question, suggestion, ideas for improvment put a comment below.
Does your data have deleted accidently and want to restore that or does your iPhone has system issues like recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc and want to fix them without any loss or wanna have a full backup or restore from your device?
Yes, of course, you’re in the right place and you’ve chosen the best of all. Today you’ll need and get this after introducing and working with Dr.Fone because it has all you need like we did on Android (see the article below), not only it gives you priority support and services of recovering lost or deleted data but also it solves most of your iPhone problems such as recovery mode, while Apple logo, black screen, stuck iPhone, attacked by virus, iTunes can’t recognize your device and much more and more than this you can full backup, restore iPhone or backup, restore and transfer WhatsApp, Kik and Viber + you can do much more like that; Private data eraser, full data eraser that are what you can do really easily, so let’s move on.
The Wondershareproducts are one of the amazing and best of all that are video & music tools, data recovery(Dr.fone), mobile utility, PDF tools and among them Dr.Fone is the world’s 1st iPhone data recovery software which provides the best and easy way of recovering, that includes in three ways to recover data. Also, it recovers photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and more without any backup, more than that it is compatible with your latest iPhone device that doesn’t harm or does more or less than that means no need to worry.
iPhone data recovery without backup: Directly scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to recover deleted data and save them on your computer or device.
iTunes data recovery: You can extract your iTunes backup files, to preview and selectively recover the items that you want. There is no data overwritten on your device.
iCloud data recovery: Download and extract your iCloud backup, so that you can check the content and take what you want from it, flexible and no need of restore.
More with this iPhone Data Recovery Software
Preview Available: You can check data in detail before recovery, such as contacts including names, numbers, job titles, mail addresses, etc. Flexible Recovery: Recover all with one click or selectively recover what you want. Data Back to Device: You can import the recovered data to back to your device without overwriting anything. 100% Safe Guarantee: You are the only person who can access your data and account. Easy to Use: 3 simple steps to device connection, scan, and recovery. Everyone can handle it.
Because Dr.Fone data recovery tool is because it’s flexibility, data back to device, 100% safe guarantee, easy to use and its compatible with your latest or oldest device it its iPhone 4 or its iPhone SE or if you’re using any iPad or iPod touch, more than that it supports up to 18 file types that include contacts, messages, call history, notes, photos, video, calendar, reminder, WhatsApp messages, Messenger, voice memos, voicemail, safari’s bookmark, App’s photos, App’s document App’s document. Want to use Dr.Fone for different solutions? Yes, of course, you can, check out below what can you do more with it. This iPhone data recovery works for many common scenarios.
To recover iPhone Data recovery, you need to download Dr.Fone on your computer first, after the downloading finished install it on your computer then run it.
1. When the Dr.Fone launched on your computer, enter the registration code if you’ve bought or click Register now, after registered, connect your iPhone to your computer and you’ll be directly redirected to the file type recovery. Select the type of files you want to recover deleted data from the device and click StartScan like the shot.
2. After scanning the device, you’ll see the files that had been deleted in past and now its available, select the files you want to recover and click on Recover to computer or Recover to the device.
Fix iPhone Recovery System with Dr.Fone
To fix iPhone system recovery issues then follow the below steps.
1. Launch Dr.Fone and connect your device, when the device is connected, click on More Tools icon and select iOS System Recovery. Here you can find and do this all like the shot below.
2. On this first page, you’ll see your device status if it has any problems or it isn’t then click Next if it has any problem and on the second page, now click Start to start fixing the problem your device has. My device doesn’t have any issue so I didn’t continue the process.
After starting the process, follow the instructions to fix device and it will fix the problems of your device whether you had black screen problem or any other, so you’ll get rid out of it.
Backup Your iPhone Data With Dr.Fone
1. After recovering and fixing problems of your device, its time to backup from the device in order to save it from any accident, to do this launch Dr.Fone and click on More Tools then select iOS Data backup & Restore.
2. Now select the files type you wish to backup such as Photos, Notes, Videos etc and click Backup. Once the backup started, it will take time depending on your files and files type that you’ve selected.
3. Once the backup process finished, you’ll see the files you had selected, now to backup them to your computer select the files type that you want to backup and click on Export to PC then choose Export all the selected file type then specify the path and click ok. It will successfully export the selected files and you’re done!
And that’s it, for more and full tutorials see the video below and don’t forget to subscribe. Hope it would be helpful and informative if you’ve any question or suggestion or wanna write a review etc put a comment below.
The new Windows 10 has been released and created to service well from the previous versions. Unlike windows 7 or 8 it’s going and has been more comfortable and updated overall from every edge, here in Windows 10 when you install it, you don’t find that the drivers? No worries because Windows 10 makes it easier to do it itself automatically, once you’ve arranged or installed Windows 10 updates & drivers you’ll have automatically the device drivers + updates anytime. However, now it’s been updated and you can choose the updates installation and download yourself, you can choose updates installation from two options whether automatic or notify to schedule restart means if you select automatic or the first option, the PC will keep up everything smoothly, on the time when the PC isn’t working, it will install the updates & drivers, but how about the downloading of drivers and updates, are they Windows recommended drivers? Yes, but some of them and some of them aren’t downloaded. To have Windows automatically download recommended drivers and icons you’ve to do the following steps.
What is Driver?
Drivers. A driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with hardware devices. Without drivers, the devices you connect to your computer—for example, a mouse or external hard drive—won’t work properly. Windows can automatically check if there are drivers available for new devices that you connect to your computer.
Install Windows 10 Updates & Drivers Automatically
Actually, when you’ve recently installed windows 10 you might have noticed that the drivers are missing but you didn’t get them automatically because you haven’t installed the drivers and updates from Windows update and here’s we gonna install Windows 10 updates & drivers now.
1. Open Control Panel from Start Menu by typing it and hitting on it. When the control panel opened, navigate to Hardware & Sound then click on view devices and printers.
2. Now right click on your device (PC or laptop) and select Device installation settings.
3. On the Device installation settings, you’ll be asked if you want to download driver software and realistic icons for your devices that are recommended by windows? select Yes, do this automatically and click Save.
And you’re done! we’ve successfully enabled windows automatically downloading drivers and icons. Now let’s move and download and install the updates and drivers recommended from windows.
To do this go to Settings>Update & Security and click on Check for updates, it will find updates and download them then install.
Notice: Update your device once a week at least because it will solve much problems, refresh and update security and much more.
What if Windows can’t find a driver for your device
It’s best to let Windows install drivers automatically. Occasionally, Windows might not be able to find a driver for your device. If this happens, you might want to check the manufacturer’s website for a driver or update for the device, or try installing any software that came with the device.
And that’s it. Hope it would be informative and helpful if you have any question, suggestion regarding this ask below.