Downloading is one of the easiest ways to provide the requirement of phone or tablet. Every OS has their own Store but what we need might not be there. Perhaps, when you want to download an app or a game mostly you refer to the store whether it’s Android, iOS, Windows or OS X store due to some of the apps can’t be found on them and the same case is with downloading videos. In phone operating systems there is no default app to download a video or music. Here I got something for you to download any kind of video from Youtube, Facebook or Google on your phone or tablet. So let’s crack it out.
TubeMate Youtube downloader for Android OS is the way to download videos with high quality and can be saved directly to your phone storage. With TubeMate Youtube downloader on Android, you can also create your own playlists and view ID3 tags for further information about the artist, title, album, etc. It is also packed with multiple options to customize your download. Not only it can search and download multiple videos at once from YouTube, Facebook, Google but it can also play them before and after download. TubeMate can’t be found in Google play store but you can find it in Google search.
Download unlimited Videos on Android
2. Once it downloaded then get to the settings> Security> Unknown sources. Make sure that you marked up the Unknown sources. It will allow you to install the unknown application on your phone or tablet.
3. Now install the download app(TubeMate) on your phone from Download history.
4. Once it installed then launch it after that search your video on the search bar of it.
5. When you played your favorite video then tap on Download icon. Select the quality of it then tap download.
6. Ta-Da, my video is downloaded, tap to play and listen to it.
Ok, now I need your suggestion and objection on the comment below.